Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

Congratulations for breaking the game and for breaking the kuva bramma, you finally created something that was great and you ruined it all ...
If you want a reason why people don't buy platinum, here is: PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO SPEND MONEY FOR SOMETHING WHICH WILL BE DESTROYED IN SHORT.

Arbitration drones: WTF? my Bramma now cant kill with one shot, u kidding me? With 100+ cc and 300% + dmg? Rly?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Cephalon_Baphoma said:

Have you actually tested a explosive damage weapon? because I think you should before talking out of your metal posterior 

I've tested many, and I full well agree with him. AoE weapons (outside of chaining ones and Ignis Wraith) are mostly off the table for me.

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heavily optimized Survival missions. Replaced the old script used in Survival missions with a new one that can perform up to 90% faster!

Rhino's Iron Skin doesn't get removed at 0% life support any more, is this intentional or a bug?

3 minutes ago, Jun_Hope said:

What did you do to my Garuda 😢 she cannot kill with her 4 and 1 combo anymore the slash procs doesn't kill anymore

its the cost of not having impact knocking down a mob or blast launching a mob a few feet. i feel like its an adequate cost. since i can't have corpse launches then you shouldn't enjoy comboing you 4 and 1 to kill everything in sight.

There seems to be a problem with kuva siphons. don't know if this has been posted before (or if this is where to post it, i had some trouble looking around). on a random braid, usually the 4th, the game does not register the braid being destroyed, causing the system to infinite loop, unless the players abort or fail. I've only noticed this when joining as a non-host, so this may be due to specific devices people are playing on causing this, or it may be caused by the update, as I haven't seen this happen before.

Slash and shield changes literally put garuda six feet under, like ... she was never popular in the first place 
not to mention the situation with arcanes, inaros is utter trash now even with rank 5 grace and guardian, and yay even if u have 2 rank 3 arcanes u still gotta get that 21st HMMMMM amazing 😕  

Edited by SadAt4AM

8 hours ago, Lxndr77 said:

Well they shouldn't share barrels which is where the first part of my original comment comes in. Primary weapons have rifles, shotguns and snipers, secondary weapons have well...pistols. The 2 are not compatible and should not be made to be compatible. You might as well allow Zaw rivens to be opened by primary weapons as they are just as different to a pistol as a sniper is. Its not that complicated. Instead people are over excited for primary kitguns and will stomp anyone who wants to say nay.

Why?

Limiting parts to "primary only" and "secondary only" adds nothing to the sytem, it only limits the possible combinations you can build. I´m sure there will be new barrels as well and it would be a shame if those would only fit into primary receivers. Kitguns are Kitguns, you just equip them in a different slot depending on the grip and receiver you used to build them.

Edited by -Ironheade-

2 hours ago, Jun_Hope said:

What did you do to my Garuda 😢 she cannot kill with her 4 and 1 combo anymore the slash procs doesn't kill anymore

what about me i can't cause corpse launches with any of my favorite weapons, now it has to be a super specific frame or weapon to send things flying.

22 hours ago, Cephalon_Umbra said:

10% AoE Damage Falloff is awfully low, please change it back to 50% Falloff

50% falloff is only viable if both the 20% radius increase AND the originally-promised 20% base damage buff come with it.

90% loss is just plain unacceptable: "aim true" currently means "single target only, nothing else should work"

Honestly, my largest issue with this is some of the Status Changes.

"Crit is King" was not 100% accurate, at least to me. I have used status builds as a go-to for a while and I loved my Hybrid Build every so often. But for many weapons in my arsenal Status was indeed king...But with many of these changes to Status it kills many of my old weapons that were used more often.

I understand nixing the shotgun 100%...I don't like it at all considering it feels like it ruined my Strun Wraith which was my go-to armor strip weapon for fun but hey, I understand. Who knows, it might just be a bad build from me. Slash Procs seem to proc less often which feels...Well, weak for many of my old weapons, and the changes to blast really don't add up for me. Blast used to be an AoE KD which was useful for many weapons. My Zarr, my Kuva Bow, even my Galaxion Vandal used it to CC a small group of enemies if I needed a second to breathe on higher levels. But now the Kuva Bow feels nerfed by this indirectly as the blast Proc would KD enemies and allow you to follow up without too much fear while the Zarr is just laughable now, and not in a good way.

Don't even get me started on Gas. Don't get me wrong, I understand wanting to make the damage its own thing, but it really does feel like they nixed the old Gas range and instead made the AoE way too small to the point I don't see a reason to use it. In fact, just from practical testing it feels as though heat/Viral is king now. As in that is the single, most effective elemental combo aside from stacking a weeping wounds, Blood Rush, Condition Overload combo on the old spin to win swords (Gram, Galatine, Para, ect). My Silva and Aegis Prime is more deadly than most of my primary weapons that used to be king in my loadout and even laughs at a lot of my Crit weapons at 155.

There is some good here, do not get me wrong. But I feel like they nerfed a little too much in this mainline update.

6 hours ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

"Any plans on adding the "Fits in" picture at the bottom right shown when rolling rivens to riven mod links?"

WHERE did you read that? are YOU even blind? He already asked that some updates ago and even so - why should this be even a thing? the riven has the name of the weapon IN it, literally. AND it is already standing there as i pointed it out...

you quoted it yourself, "riven mod links"

The fact that YOU do not see a use for it does not mean its not a thing that can not be added, they added it to the riven rolling so why not add it to the riven links is the question, your insults are hardly constructive replys

• Like 1

On 2020-03-05 at 12:32 PM, [DE]Megan said:

In addition to Self Damage being removed, some of the more powerful AOE weapons without Self Damage presently will have the Stagger added, but it should only be noticeable in cases of extreme inaccuracy on the player’s part. The Weapons include: 

Staticor

Just logged today and did the event secondary-only. RIP my Staticor that I used in every loadout to shoot at my feet to clear the room. You'll be missed

Really hate that you added an incompetent hold to revive.  I am solo and when I die I was able to just press enter to revive.  I am not grouping up so it just wastes my time.  How about a toggle since not everyone is stupid with pressing enter.