The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva Siphon/Flood does not register cloud destruction [Fixed]

OmegaVoid

11 hours ago, PSYKOSIS101 said:

Solo confirmed working? 

No it doesn't. I thought I posted a second time that I encountered the same bug several times soloing (I must not have posted that 2nd update) Such a bad weekend for this bug to persist, with double resources going on. Just had another siphon bug out a few minutes ago.

Edited by z3us32610

Same problem here. Bought a resource booster to farm Kuva but can barely do it because there's around a 50:50 chance for the siphon to be broken.

Sometimes the siphon doesn't extend its braids at all and it gets stuck at 0/4. Other times it stops working at 3/4 and one time we destroyed all 4 braids but the siphon didn't blow up.

One time it kinda "fixed" itself when it stalled at 4/4 after the host left. The remaining players got the Kuva but the voice lines started over as if we had just found the siphon.

Edit: Had a couple of more instances where the host leaving fixed it. Looks like that's a workaround, which does suck for the host though.

Edited by Periareion

I'm noticing that just shooting the clouds with my operator's amp is making the issue happen less. Void dashing seems to cause problems, as does using void blast. Allowing one of the kuva clouds to be absorbed by the siphon also seems to cause the issue.

It's hard to not use void mode in any way whilst near the siphon, but not using it seems to be making it so I have to restart the mission less times.

I've got the same problem, as many others above i'm also playing solo (Invite Only) and used different Warframes. It can occur on almost every tile set - for me at least - and I lost probably already 30K Kuva today because of this. I've never had any issues like this up until today.

Edit: it might have something to do with leaving the tile where the Siphon spawns to complete the main objective while the Siphon is already activated. I will test this further but leaving the Siphon's tile might glitch out the clouds/the Siphon itself.

Edit 2: Nevermind, the Siphon can even glitch out if you're on the same tile.

Edit 3: At this point I even had a "runaway" Kuva Cloud lol... just when I thought no more clouds were spawning and I have to restart the mission YET AGAIN I ran towards the extraction and what do you know... there's a Kuva Cloud floating towards the extraction (yes, that's correct! the cloud was floating away from the Siphon and had already travelled 200+ meters when I saw it) as well. Though this is the only time I was actually able to complete the Kuva Siphon Mission with a bugged Siphon, because usually hits on Kuva Clouds aren't registered at all if the mission bugs out.

Edited by CrYPTeX1337

I happen to run Kuva Siphon Solo and encountered it two times continously, then I went to public and the bug doesn't appeared again. I think DE have to fix this "Kuva Braids Destroyed" system for solo missions. Please update as soon as possible☺️ 

EDIT: It will also happen in squads, but mostly due to the host having issue. I was able to finish the Kuva Flood after the host leaves.

Edited by Josephkwannn

I get the "Reward already received" instead of kuva at the end of some missions even if I do a different node lmao. Had to clip out of map to destroy a kuva cloud today, only for the siphon to ignore the damage and proceed to spawn clouds from all directions without changing the counter. Out of 10 missions that I do, only 3 work properly. So much for a resource boost weekend, eh?

Edited by Lone_Dude
  • Like 2

Still no response from DE...

So far Syphon failure chance for me has been 100%

Circumstances:

- at 1st or 4th kuva clud syphon stop registering braid destruction / kuva capture with syphon becoming unwinnable

- kuva clouds can't be hit with amp shots - apparently hits don't register, void blast uncheked

- kuva clouds can be captured by void dashing into them, with in game dialogue acknowledging the hit

- kuva clouds and troops keep spawning until player ragequits / ends mission or kuva syphon fills to max

- kuva relics get awarded as usual due to being end of mission drops

- no usual reset method shown to have any effect: jumping into teleport volumes, suicide by mobs, opening menus, switching to operator

- issue present itself regardless of player actions

-  ?connected to operator/void mode ?void blast ?operator amp ? currently unknown

On 2020-03-14 at 10:46 PM, SinistralMessa said:

Was able to do one mission while in "Solo" mode. Will try again tomorrow.

Yeah solo mode has no effect either. It's completely shot. Over the past weekend I've tried about 10 different hives, some several times, and one of them worked.

Not entirely certain if this is the correct place to put this topic, I'm new to the forums, hello! Anyway, I am trying to run through some kuva siphon missions in order to try and get parazon requiem mods to finally get my lich out of the way. I am encountering a problem where the siphon will stop working correctly and not take damage when I destroy the kuva clouds. Checking the siphon machine itself, the hoses do not lift up when a cloud approaches. I successfully destroy like 30 clouds and the objective progress does not progress, and the machine takes no damage. I'm at a bit of a loss, and need some help. I have run two missions of different modes, on different planets, and was unable to gain any mod or kuva because of this.

• Like 1

Getting same problem here, at times the braids would not even be there and I would just get a Siphon with no braids visually, catching a cloud would do no effect as well, I got up to 6 kuva clouds without getting nothing

I could however, let it fail as kuva clouds uninterrupted would register

EDIT:
This has happened multiple times now, I keep having to abort mission hoping for a siphon that properly works... please fix DE!!

Edited by --ME--Dudamesh

Same, same & same

Out of ?? 15+ Kuva Siphon Mission attempts in the past 2 days, 3 have completed.
The remaining ??? 12, I was able to get a variety of results, in the number of Braids destroyed ... RAGING (sorry, ranging) from 0 to 3 ... but not all 4.
Also ... like the other posts, I am able to hit / destroy the kuva cloud itself, both with the Amp or with a dash.  It will Destroy the Cloud, you get the "That Worked ..." but no, it did not count ... 

Edited by Revealer_TheFirst

So Im doing some Kuva-Farming and about every 2nd mission I do the Kuva-Clouds I hit are not being counted towards the completion counter. I added two videolinks for Footage  which shows that.
Please consider working on a fix, since this seems like a major bug to me...aaa
Thanks in advance.

Videolinks:

• Like 2