Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2

[DE]Rebecca

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2

Fixed Attachment Energy colors not properly applying to certain particle systems. (mainly an Ephemera issue). As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172621-vengeful-toxin-ephemera-colour-slots-bugged-since-update/ 

Can fix Tenebrous ephemera too? Colors do not apply to it and if you un-equip it part of the effect stays. Thanks!

hold on, you made ALL explosions/splash damage in the game have a knock back/knock down affect? WHY? you broke my nova game play now, you know that? so when i use molecular prime it makes enemies explode on death, i cant come close to ANY enemies now, getting knocked down 90% of the time, you seriously screwed this up, thanks for ruining my best warframe i enjoyed playing, if you gona make changes to things, think of ALL the aspects of the game that is in place already

starting to really dislike the changes you make in this game, i stayed away from self damage weapons cause i REALLY disliked the idea of "accidentally" killing myself, no one, even in a game is stupid enough to shoot himself, so i did not mind the self damage cause i did not use it, the way you fixed this now was to remove self damage and put in knock down? remove this knock down and bring back the self damage, atleast my nova will be fun to play with again then

oh and previously my warframe would self recover after a knock down, now if i dont press any button after a knock down i just lay there? this is making it worse not better, bring back the self recovering, the game was 80% perfect(excluding bugs) now its 40% good, not even perfect anymore

On 2020-03-06 at 9:01 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

snip

•  

Can you get rid of Telos Boltace and shield gate from conclave? Or make shield gate last for .3 seconds EVERY single time shield breaks (Now we got 1.25s from full shield down, and .3 when partial shield recharge occured).

Telos Boltace removal, since you added lifted mechanic, has been asked for several months now. It is simple check for you and will make Conclave comfort a bit better, well, to be honest far better.

Il y a 2 heures, rstripn a dit :

Kuva Liches show up near players now instead of halfway across the map and that is awesome. Thank you. I don't know whether which hotfix this shipped with so I just stuck it in this one.

NO that not !!!

WHy ?

Bbecause DE let the radiation effect on player in the game.

Thanks to the shield-gating being done for all warframes, it can break when using the Quick Thinking Mod.  When the Quick Thinking mod proc'd to save the warframe, it will disable all keys.  Most likely because of a scripting error.  

Warframe cannot fire weapons.

Warframe cannot change weapons. 

Warframe cannot use any of the abilities.

Tenno Operator cannot leave the Warframe.  

Only way to fix the issue is to abort the mission.  

This has been repeated several times in Pluto Spy Mission with a Loki using the mode.  

I am not reporting this to the megathreads as this is considered a game breaking issue and should take the a higher priority than the aggregated data collection from those threads.  

The Kuva Bramma was the only weapon recently that was fun for me. Because of the ridiculus differences between melee weapons and guns it makes almost no reason to use a gun(except the fact that that there is no "content" in this game that is hard except doing endless missions) .

The Bramma was a weapon that was able to compete with melee weapons.

Was it stronger then melee weapons? No.  Did it need a nerf? Yes. If they would have just cut the dmg of the Bramma by 50% I probably wouldn't have been tilted this hard about the change. Why does DE introduce AoE weapons if they can'd handle that AoE weapons actually kill more then three enemies in one shot? 

Selfdmg was a nice addon, as it makes you not just point blank yourself to kill the enemies around you. The self stagger now is retarded. It is no threat to me at all. If I shoot five centimeters in front of my feet my char will move five centimeters behind. Where is the downside? I am not that stupid to hit myself with the explosion before they removed selfdmg and now this should be concidered a downside?

This change is just pathetic and nerfs other weapons to the ground while not touching the weapon that is probably the reason for these changes. 

But the bright side of this change is that there is nothing anymore in this game that holds me in here. So I guess I can quit without remorse. 

I don't know if this has been made aware but it seems like going into the Simulacrum has made it so it cuts off the bottom of my mod list when exchanging them on any item or frame i'm not certain that is the cause but it seems to be happening when I go in.

On 2020-03-06 at 3:06 PM, The_Xtreme said:

For those sheep wanting self-damage back

By sheep you mean the individuals (including myself) that damages themselves as chroma to get their maximum damage buffs during a boss fight? Or even better, me being one of the individuals who used mirage in a SOLO TERALYST HUNT to one shot weakpoints on the teralyst with the interaction of eclipse and electricity or heat procs being put on mirage by whatever secondary she's using?

Listen, or read rather, sheep follow blindly. Removal of self damage was a big nerf, one that a lot of us vets saw and even more wanted to be patient and see how it was going to be implemented with unusual high hopes for DE.

In other words, if its a fact that things got nerfed and those things are being repeatedly spouted in these forums. How could anyone of these people be sheep? If anything, those who care less about what little vets have for "end game" content now are sheep due to the fact that those kinds of people are more likely to be riding with all of these new reasons to not play the game anymore -- in your language, "buffs" -- "improvements" -- etc.

On top of that, who in the right mind would want "Squad damage" when this game is dam near full of warframes who spam aoe abilities that go through walls. equinox,saryn (the most played despite her first ability getting nerfed, which im glad some people realized that despite me being the first to point it out), ember's meteors, rhino's stomp, banshee's quake, mag's magnetize...armor stripping thing -- the list goes on and on. not to mention explosive weapons go through walls as well.

In short, if it wasn't broken -- why try to fix it. self damage and explosive weapons are the absolute shining example of this quote right now, in these forums, at this particular point in time. Let's roll back to when ember got nerfed twice in a row. Noobs-- I mean -- new players, were crying about ember mains going into low level missions and running through them with world on fire activated. little did they know there's a little solo button they could've clicked on. but then, ember gets nerfed due to a small portion of the community whining about one ability. meanwhile saryn remains untouched, and nobody who is trying to level up a non- AOE weapon enjoys playing with a saryn ONCE THEY LEARN EXACTLY HOW AFFINITY GAINS WORK. Literally you could max a weapon faster playing solo than playing with a saryn spamming 4 in hydron. Tested this btw. AT ANYRATE -- this is one of those situations. People whine about something whether because they don't have it, they don't like it, or because they're literally not good enough in the game to use it. And what happens? it gets removed. 10% of the population are heard, the other 90% are ignored. You my friend? are that 10%. the 10% that likes the removal of self damage and aoe weapons (considering they're not useful anymore on a broad scale). Annnnd the other 90% you literally just referred to as "sheep"...…. who are...just stating facts..... enjoy that thought.

And before any try hards try to hammer me on the saryn quotes, i'll make this simple.

the switching of corrosive and viral between her 1 and her 4 was kinda a big nerf. People who didn't pay attention ate up the excuse "you need to proc viral once, but corrosive a lot". To put it frankly, in high level missions, no matter which one you got running -- you're gonna want to proc it a lot more than once. Given, the fact viral goes through just about everything meanwhile... armor was scaling to the stars at that time -- which one would you rather have?

and there's a lot of core gaming machenics with the two elements as well. viral decreasing health values by 50% per proc. corrosive doing just about the same but for armor. etc. etc.

but then, what nobody thought of until a month later -- the outside factors. what element do people mostly run during long runs? its corrosive. so if you're overstripping enemies with armor, guess what you're weapons are dam near useless now. if running corrosive.

but let's not include that factor, lets just talk about the abilities. viral spores vs corrosive spores killed enemies faster. sure the damage ramps up on her spores, but that takes a long time to allow her spores to get to the killing potential that they were at when they had viral damage before her rework. Infact, that damage ramp up is most literally only there so that her spores to get to that killing potential. meanwhile her 4 was absolutely amazing. now? its something you're not going to use too often in a long run. in hydron, yeah you can spam it all day due to enemies in hydron being insanely easy to kill. but in long runs, its pretty useless now, all because of the element swap. though, one thing IS usefull about it -- the cc. not so much the damage, but the crowd controlling portion of it.

as for the rest of saryn, removing synergy between warframe abilities is a massive nerf. It too, was one of those situations where 10% of the community was heard, but the other 90% wasn't. It was removed LITERALLY because noobs -- I mean -- new players didn't understand that if : you use your 1, on saryn's 2, it puts spores on her molt. If you have your 3 up and hit enemies that her 1 on them, you start to regenerate energy. If you have your 1 on your 2 and press 4, the damage from your 4,2, and 1 would all go out at "once" basically making her 4 even more valuable to use in high level missions or long runs.

I don't get it, what was so hard about that? Using the excuse "people" didn't understand it was a good dam lie. its stupidly simple. Meanwhile, they just reworked Vauban and his ability synergy practically works the exact same way -- so will they nerf him in the future due to noobs not understanding his abilities? Heck if this is the case, i'm surprised titania hasn't been nerfed due to only a titania main would be the one to understand what buff they're getting by JUST reading the name.

Shotguns like the Exergis aren't doing great with this recent change... Just sayin

And by the way, it is still possible to end up outside the railjack sometimes if you void dash as operator within the railjack.

Is the base railjack starchart going to see any mission variety before or perhaps somewhere near the release of the Scarlet spear squad link event? I ask this because I fear that your squad link event for Scarlet spear is just going to end up being another glorified genoc- I mean exterminate mission node like the entirety of railjack right now. Your recent changes have been quite interesting, and some of them have hit the nail on the head, so I am hoping you are actually listening to the audience's, albeit sometimes fragmented/inconsistent feedback.

I really hope you consider making more pet types, better pet AI, railjack missions, and an actual kingpin system for the players someday.

80% damage reduction to ogris , not to mention the rest of a aoe weapon is not acceptable! i work for weeks to get the kuva ogris pay irl money for booster and formas I was for doing 7k aoe damage and when to 134 damage at the max range of the aoe after this patch , this is NOT OK!!!! IT literally fells  like my investment of time and money just got stolen form me.

4 hours ago, 0verridden said:

Shotguns like the Exergis aren't doing great with this recent change... Just sayin

And by the way, it is still possible to end up outside the railjack sometimes if you void dash as operator within the railjack.

Is the base railjack starchart going to see any mission variety before or perhaps somewhere near the release of the Scarlet spear squad link event? I ask this because I fear that your squad link event for Scarlet spear is just going to end up being another glorified genoc- I mean exterminate mission node like the entirety of railjack right now. Your recent changes have been quite interesting, and some of them have hit the nail on the head, so I am hoping you are actually listening to the audience's, albeit sometimes fragmented/inconsistent feedback.

I really hope you consider making more pet types, better pet AI, railjack missions, and an actual kingpin system for the players someday.

Well the status buff killed status shotguns(the best status guns), Tigris p lost 2/3 of its status effect for example. Yes it can still kill stuff, but it's not a top tier gun anymore(if any gun was with the insane melee we have). Vaykor Hek is now a flatout upgrade. 

De took 1 step forward and another back at the same time. AGAIN.

Also gas damage is worthless.. AGAIN.

startrek-picard-facepalm-700x341.jpg

So after seeing the problems that I did -- both with the bug that I reported here and the bug reporting mega thread...  congratulations!  it took you 7 years to get around to structuring your bug reporting that rookie companies -- both gaming and any company that provides a service -- do in 1 to 3.  

As I said to @[DE]Bear in that mega thread -- this is something that almost all web sites can be programmed to do from the front page -- even in the forums -- by a single big button that will prompt them to go through the necessary steps for filling in the blanks in order to get a break reported.  Frontier Developments for example has had it on their forums since the first year of launch and has improved it to something like this https://issues.frontierstore.net/ since.  It even looks like this: 

unknown.png

And yes, if it doesn't work like Zendesk -- which your actual helpdesk uses for accounting and other very difficult problems -- at least a person can go to their profile to follow it in case it's not getting fixed in the appropriate time.  

If you're wanting to get a more structured reporting system for all the bugs and issues that are being created, at least make it one stop shop instead of turning your forums into nothing more than a paper shuffling bureaucracy we often have to deal with when we get involved in our local government(s). And even many governments are learning (the hard way) one-stop shopping makes everyone's life easier.  

Archived