Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2

[DE]Rebecca

9 hours ago, Sdric said:

Frankly, the whole damage reduction for AoE is stupid. I get that some people have Tonkor PTSD and name the Bramma as an horror scenarios but frankly, the Bramma deserves a nerf - others don't. If anything a 15% nerf in order to put them on the power level were they were before with Cautious Shot. Most explosive weapons were severely underpowered and needed a buff. I am absolutely baffled DE decided to NERF them instead.

Seconded.

That being said, Penta is not the best example for such a comparison.
Penta with napalm grenades deals half its dmg with its grenade hitting an enemy and the other half with it's explosion. The grenades can still headshot, even if the explosion cannot.
So it always had a larger focus on single target damage, but that wasn't so bad since it's explosions were strong enough to take out trash mobs or severely weaken other heavies.
Now it's basically purely single target with mediocre damage, an annoying arc, and while being reliant on status and a riven just for that to work? It's not worth the hassle at that point.

And Viral+Heat is a far better dmg typing for Penta, try that out instead.

And I'm quite salty that my Kuva Ayanga now needs to expend 3-4 times more ammo just to clear a pack, and it struggled with heavies plenty already. It's main draw was its large AoE size and decent fire rate + status that allowed it to be somewhat decent despite the ammo limit and mediocre damage. What's the point of using it now?

10 hours ago, ldegroodt115 said:

First and foremost: Any word about player EHP/Armor/etc being affected (see this post)? The last response Rebecca made was it was "being worked on" 1 month ago, and this same issue has been brought up a few times recently so I do not think it's resolved. Please, could you give us an update?

Additionally,

Can heavy attacks please not consume the combo counter when you swing and DON'T hit anything? This feels even worse on smaller range weapons which can't really hit  adjacent enemies if the heavy attack misses the main target, unlike polearms/whips/etc.

Will the numerous visual bugs with zaw nikanas ever be fixed?

Can the team please reconsider having random stats on pets with the upcoming rework? RNG stats feel miserable (Liches, Railjack) and enough pets are already bred and dumped because of body type/energy color/head/tail

"Random stats on pets"...sorry, I think I missed a devstream, can someone point me to where this was discussed?

1) Sorry to nekro an old thread, but with the multiple QoL changes, I was wondering if you guys are considering changing the polarity system such that a single mod slot can accommodate multiple polarities and half mod capacity use for any of the unlocked polarities?

As compared to a max-1-polarity per slot system currently, it would reduce the need for having multiple of the same warframe/weapon/pet in order to obtain all the different builds.

2) With the squad-link up, will it be now possible to break up previous raid content digestible for multiple squads instead? Just a query since I've seen groups talk about this here and there and hopefully that'll be able to solve the issue of players wanting raids as well as players actually being able to enjoy raid without certain annoying issues (high host reliance, difficulty of coordination between randoms, bugs trapping minorities within the full 10+ tenno...yea, not exactly great memories raiding tbh)

vor 11 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Fixed Titania and Hildryn gaining 100% Damage reduction while in their airborne forms (Razorwing, Aegis Storm) when equipped with Aviator, Aerodynamic, and Agility Drift.

RIP Titania, first time felt not so squishy 😢, for Hildryn it doesnt matter but Titania... Only playin/using her during the last Infested Event for Forma farmin. And why does it take so long to fix this? Found it out yesterday and insert an Forma in her for this ^^ :facepalm:

vor einer Stunde schrieb Zzz-Somnus-zzZ:

"Random stats on pets"...sorry, I think I missed a devstream, can someone point me to where this was discussed?

Could be related to pets gaining stuff like "has more dmg vs corpus" if u breed em cause breeding will be buffed to a minigame

Either buff aoe weapons to +50% instead of 20% or add a detonation area to 50% of the range. So we get a "effected by explosion 100% dmg" area from detonation point out to half of the range and then the falloff kicks from half the range to max range, thats where stray objects hit stuff while they lose velocity. Thats how explosive weapon should work since the start, for some weapon balances it could be possible to shift that 100% area more outside cause its a more focused weapon.

15 minutes ago, .-KG-..-BornStoned-. said:

True... welcome to warframe for beginners, where you can't hurt yourself ...

The issue is that you can't hurt enemies with those weapons anymore tho, not self damage removal.

Can we get kuva booster which would stack with drop booster and blessed smeeta ? For like idk 300p / 30d or 400p/30d

There's plenty of people who like to roll and pulling 10+k / 30 min surv is a bit low imo. This also will make riven "economy" more healthy and drop the prices on rivens a bit while DE won't receive any particular loss in terms of grofit on plat sales. 

Another thing, the mainline was great, with one exception - stagger on operators, yes i understand how cool it is to do the backflip, but for the love of got the x27 amp now is hell, running eidolons with it is really really painful. With elevate changes (which are great, thank you) can we get an arcane which perform like really good cautious shot, give it to lil duck shop in the upcoming  mainline content event. 

If this is  not something you want / willing / this has too much team investment to do, how about operator buff ? they are extremely underpowered it is a fact, boosting amp performance will be healthy and make people interested in jumping in and out of their operators. 

I guess there is a huge problem with some changes.

Shedu which was powerful enough(and it's logical for a weapon that is obtained from strong enemies) now has self-stagger(while it had no self damage before) and now damage output isn't even enough to kill unarmored lv20s(often around 300 with orange crit).

Such change was fully unexpected as damage nerf wasn't even announced on devstream.

Also from price charts for arcanes i see that DE did reach their goal - people will buy more plat(i guess their main goal was arcane market increase).

il y a 33 minutes, Zilotz a dit :

I guess there is a huge problem with some changes.

Shedu which was powerful enough(and it's logical for a weapon that is obtained from strong enemies) now has self-stagger(while it had no self damage before) and now damage output isn't even enough to kill unarmored lv20s(often around 300 with orange crit).

Such change was fully unexpected as damage nerf wasn't even announced on devstream.

Also from price charts for arcanes i see that DE did reach their goal - people will buy more plat(i guess their main goal was arcane market increase).

the exa scaffold is also unusable during eidolon hunt due to that stupid stagger.

Removed the stagger from weapon that are not blast !

Stop that nosense to put stagger everywhere!

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Corinth and Kuva Bramma remain unchanged.

Aside from reduced falloff still being bad, why ignore these weapons in particular?

Bramma is highly inaccurate, meaning a direct hit is tricky in the first place.

The Corinth makes no sense. The grenade needs a set distance to arm before exploding, and you can't even hit an enemy with it, or it won't explode. 

26 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

Aside from reduced falloff still being bad, why ignore these weapons in particular?

Bramma is highly inaccurate, meaning a direct hit is tricky in the first place.

The Corinth makes no sense. The grenade needs a set distance to arm before exploding, and you can't even hit an enemy with it, or it won't explode. 

Yup!

You also either need to build for shotgun or build for blast mode, too! 😕

...and was it even that strong to begin with? I love AOE weapons and I still just felt too annoyed by it to use it.. I just went with the Lenz, usually... soon to be Bramma, especially if the nerfs stay in place... then I wouldn't be surprised if the Bramma got nerfed out of nowhere... lol 😕

5 hours ago, .-KG-..-BornStoned-. said:

RIP Titania, first time felt not so squishy 😢, for Hildryn it doesnt matter but Titania... Only playin/using her during the last Infested Event for Forma farmin. And why does it take so long to fix this? Found it out yesterday and insert an Forma in her for this ^^ :facepalm:

Let's not be over-dramatic here. Aviator still gives her 40% DR. Add in the cumulative dodge chance bonuses from the Razorving mode and the Dust tribute and he additional 50 DR from the Thorns tribute, and she should still be pretty damn tanky; even more so if you can squeeze an Adaptation into that build, at which point only Lv200+ AOE damage is going to pose any threat to her.

Man I just hope this doesn't drown in the masses of complains but Acid Shells and Thermagnetic Shells don't work as intended anymore while Vulcan blitz does still deal damage to nearby enemies.

If you kill an enemy with the Sobek and Acid Shells equipped enemies in a 15m radius should still take some form of dmg which right now doesnt happen.
Thermagnetic Shells has a decreased range, instead of a 6m radius, the dmg seems to only apply onto enemies in a 3-4m radius.

I guess this needs further testing maybe.

So i tried RJ, after few months and with so many fixes it should be fun, right? No. Black squares in gunnery positions, can't shoot after boarding crew ship, black screen after boarding crew ship, or teleporting back to RJ. Well, keep fixing it.

Why da hell...  ( Excal`s EXAULTED BLADE + Victious frost (or any of 60/60 mods) ) x 166% Ability Strenght = 100% Status Chance

b4 this patch. But now it has only 98.7% SC. 

Such a nerf.. Why? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY....!? )-;

(Seriously, this is serious problem. Why do u nefr Excal? It`s not OK)

What in the ever living anal-sphincter of The Void have the Devs done to mag's [Pull] abbility?  It doesn't pull anything, just knocks people off their feet now?  UM... new player experience (and in game) it is suppoed to PULL, not gently nudge?

Who's micro-brained IDIOTIC idea was it to make Mags' most useful NON NUKE abbility now worse than useless?!
FIX THIS.
(and yes, I will be C&P this to the bug threads as well).

This Repost from 27.2.1 more weapons are affected in this patch.

Most of this bugs where fixed in 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1 now in 27.2.0 +27.2.1 all of the AOE status bugs are back, this problems where originally introduced with Old Blood update.

This weapons got their damage reduced by 75-90% with AOE status effects so in some ceases is much more severe than before:

Ogris

Secura Penta

Scourge

Zarr

Opticor Vandal

Catchmoon

Prisma Angstrum

Arca plasmor [added in 27.2.2]

Larkspur [added in 27.2.2]

I's very likely many more weapons are affected Kulstar was not affected by this bug.

New bug some weapon related Arcanes fail to activate or activate with several second delay tested on Arcane Precision.

Just to add entire status update is a joke status was already much more power full in content level 1-9k it did not need any buffs every end game player knows crit is useless.

As for changes to self damage and explosive weapons your content creators will thank you for that because no one wants to watch some one playing games in god mode.

22 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Arsenal Stats now show Radial data and fall off when viewing a Weapon!

That's real good... No, that just awesomely great!

Can something like that be added to shotguns and other falloff instances? Something like 10.0-20.0/56% will be quite compact and informative...

Archived