Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream: 140 Overview

HN8tvzA9GC63j901_GM7sB23HJahgUZY2_Yd3ZgQvehsPvUiWXGddRUsMqJGKAJiPBVcS2GSWDKRYHK8L1de4a-NIL-JkTsXYsm2lVDX6AwS6S8z2lFO9moRwLPohXfqh6T87tp1

Welcome to the 140th devstream !
Twitch/Mixer drop -mesa prime BP
GOTL- forma/orokin reactor
Double resource weekend

Community Call- warframe theme

Spoiler

vM_9tDVtXFyHs6XhA-5SfR9_rCBIhCTrhDtk7TPYRHWwCcmCo8_ueLqIOOdX1NKB8rpGLNuLWzi1VSWx1Tmm8UhQpOA8TwydfCOIcigIfmTbFQ89y-KRzeEEkQpUN0XR4OhXF59a

Tennocon 2020 (no live attendance) (canceled) due to corona virus
All digital Event  july 11th tennocon  

Spoiler

bOmUiMGchVhU3RmZ0r42Y6c08q1TMdPVYbi_j_Lnx72XRYxwj1DthvKWEz0mmRCJ9cRob7kBECitPIPdu1eCuXu61WgyrVid70IPQ7vrPDGSkEAIw-wBMyMkIOsl_BScsQJFtbUR

Warframes 

Titania Prime-unique movement animation, wings let her hover around 
Also her 4rth will get blink added to it innately 

Cornith prime has a 2nd alt on to allow buckshot to detonate on command 

Spoiler

ucq1vb2zvSmfIcX5vyolGputo_1aScpYoj9-NokKPRnZdohfRLTza1ETowAjqCiFp8uxFLw2pqAb7j5_WhuGjoIhn5Uk4lHq4atC5dILjDwpzdfihhc3EhjMBCcSfxCSXGhHn_sB dCwFfNhlIVMsABrKSJOINRMlDj2X1OlUu_Fqe0WacTtti8r0Y37d2zeWU1IO_vT-Cj335jIKNy7O-GMQFaSMGTrlSjcAq2CxIpTJAindK90USac6jCCea4zx35YqEUzb6UU-QL20 LygbLzf0_JrHFFfJISrCIefxtO9A-Aa1VrhQENAR_FGnhsi-vdxvDG118VQZPZ3l2WBa2LYAW2ar7yfI7Bbq9cTB-NuktLXXqET5OT1MI6H41957ybG05f5guEmt4bVxWRaTesN0 2gfTIeOTWMlrV0_2z1S5qbAJlG5r48DRRk-LUha0LRQma2ns7AaTaztswwOKasvV8fPK-M8yoJBWao2UUvHbyc7WmPRQIIrxez1zQbMbuqm8FwiPSK182OejqI2M1DBdvP1jMpyv -6FX9Gl3KINN_75KZRhrOBgWQea_8W_As-AkVOO1c4Eed_1azSNP5ZE3l6lphXkppvddcsW-GCHHmlmwFAeEQY31EuLCU9xykW_Xlu_HVzpCqt1w9IO0kKn4CUcg2q19kVaXqe9H fXQP4LcIo97U-OVSL8Qt9y-LeEwzii82odDDIhEG_ETPr3pmiCArtX0qVk9le1apjtUvgV4kRmR1haNaav3zgXuFPOWEznSnp0Y_0cZd6yBNNJ1QMOXebRsu96aq7lZwjqlugNzG

In small form she has small energy fairy wing emisives fluttering on her back 

wPh10nYcP-rqmBrcbfs1MVlqUHl4lfYhUXGlikdUVHjO85ZwUmkjng2MkeUE4FCaeUeWTryegQgf0wBr7LG4WIfzjK8OOqDT8nEOOJoI9lnN5Xq0PKHAnekN96n0fXUs2A896HNJ

Scarlet Spear -deferred rendering fixes also to come

Spoiler

FtA5-L5dYYslCKf_ZPtrV32oBTkmXgNDaTue5QDA7y6q630ddpCTKgx7XWYE_T6zPlxJgbWq8hAtr_W5zP2vvQCiXW2hnhHVBV_F3GrL8UHWNU7gk2_7n58BWRtwBFslb2fFol45

New twist in story 
Arcane rewards & sigils

Nova deluxe coming in scarlet spear update

sbxMWHyQueo-orFYrZfgSs_lA_txW9SsswhnVk0mF32_J_X6MeX34AhCPDbN11gvWmCpuGVj9BMXzTbxj5yCq_X9DtcZwC8rFa2qcEf3Oo424MamXnij8kcDJ2r2tT_JQ3i1bNz2

New stance forma

LMCyNQ9ZW1yZj5kHuk8PHaJT9dg594mIx7KvFmeswbrzSd82ponxUT7OgIZIELvKIuh8JxVUcYSxj5ocQgH_tH2ET5s4gSDhKH2qxEJUop7Affjlo5Ybqp9pD_-ND9cFnJ-Jiutt lzjP1tgipqlZ-C57QUZxUhhCq-JU0peCJQS2Fa59Gqki_QlF6P55E5NymOOr_c4tNacaTJpBAKEQNHu5A-9S1jn_peINYY6gG2IhgGnOIRxSvcaYYeJjvBEMFo3GgpUF-tMzJB-F hjgnBLd6BkloAXdxdjxuiZK3Ip-on9zgwjhmLHeGlVM21RKuc0oFDdOaJ6noU7vBhQR98lUSeae3XwmGJhIHpkWJM8ZtGOPOIZ0i7w1atFoZFcZJccJDT9hVn_Y132Bkc7z2k5-I

-only in the operation rewards not in market

This is a strategic probing of the enemy sentient units to gauge tenno/origin systems strengths 

9Qo1kW9Wq2oIuANaCitwLUQS2ZR0oPj_khiX3oSOovzhOQTr-DxrQ5WcOQn18D1I0UWQauzSna8prVcxbhB_-vo9hpoVkdveVyfg-2qXWgpjuxyQP82eYEmCkz6-ex_93BwEmR_H

Team that sends kill codes, and team that receives it 
Icons above character shows the military rank/ experience in doing this 
Also can see what squads are deployed and what location

KVsp9Kb8Hsw78Vfo1Z7IyMgKnW-xfOyVb8SGS1Pvn2SgO28tRHqY8x1iiT6c3ck3aCkxYAnZJwn500LF12xQWzbQBgtqFlOSEUxfwuum0JCPb480Wd_Xn4BoRj8aJUHu8U0nNv2t

Also can deploy care packages using operation funds 

-RS8cum3HnGhc3SxzhG6252-HgN-w3UlMh7DUFCm7P5z605ODQiT4LvsN2SZsosJEdbpEDxgkpicVDRX0pUUhblcLvSGIilJ4UyyDKWytehQGmBXp-v8fAlDyoRmsv0USpnQwd9h

Ground team kills condrix

R8MTgmlMj_PictNf6JG3MT5Ryz47ruUBxqYqfBPNX8LuderNQqIKcABHvb0Th9wv3db3FDbAMy1_mSTKujRy7c4R0-xp_toYoSoXOty9te5TGnJpxq9OSAI_-WWZBRZcU01atAhV
Once you have disabled it you can upload codes up back into space

Mission is infinite and can be done as long as you want to do it

Ground team Condrix death +code kill sent up -> space/railjack team receiving codes and able to get rewards for all teams

fI4Kga91KOjj9Ah_vXCoHuDgslrezf0WP49UT_odAdAbW_C0Wd_cSrrY8KACw2r1oJVU9z9Vcdti3BMzAQaQv2kfrr2dMq_3dyLMdJA8KYF5BoQTW07k-9pH8KdnURfl-9Rqruqh

The relays will have will have a timer to show when there is an active location and when you can start prepping for one 

Game changes

Spoiler

Revised Mainline changes
All consoles get these new changes in their build

Toxic infested ancients no longer have gas resistance 
Liches can gain status effects , radiation on enemies near liches do extra damage to it, also liches getting buf

myYdi14oZcqKgBnjI0nPP-yU6W6bBhWTCzQdkoMeInFIqAIbASPNwwKv4jKmB6V7NanQPlAfhcbsSqe2Eh58AlK79p68KzB3nZntOkwucurm9uslDQcuwLdkkja3pA4lZaRfd_WR

All Bosses to get these ^ changes if all goes well with liches
Proc Changes

Gas - aoe grow 10-12 meters , starts 3 meters , dead enemies gain lingering effects 
Impact -5+ procs gains a big stagger + chance for a pazaron finisher to open

Modular archwings -engines to be the mr factor

O3ypTYXOnVJRQUUO8LGi38M6ymflJndsB0Rx1FEazeXM0LznNMkXtNWLoExV2B3Sa0uuQNWN_sxvnzKSKjxQCVoIES6mLxWekAc1qGSkCToY2w-lww-W3LJ2dKmURwhqvxrmJQ5y

Cosmetics 

Spoiler

Khora, hydroid,gara, ash are progressing along and close to release

Misc

Spoiler

Grineer seem to have wrong idea ...nothing new

uOYv7kuXShIpEAohiDFYusz4VgtUt0qGDFnPL_2qwvqhgjePx-DAXyQwUeI0L2gKvPIbDWMdbuUOzrtq07B4q6MIa9Wtf2EIk2FmqXF8k0bBve6_f5SJADXACTc5_V5LBEb_f27Y

Shareable doc link

Best regards as always

Mako

:screamumbra: 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako
  • Like 25

14 minutes ago, Artiamus said:

For modular archwing you said that if you've got the AW in question you'll get the parts to it. What about if you got the MR for it and then sold it off? 

When is expected release date for Titania Prime?

basically engines count as MR rank up material, if you already got the mr for the initial one get it it also even if its sold off

primes are normally like 16-17th of month so next week maybe...

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

basically engines count as MR rank up material, if you already got the mr for the initial one get it it also even if its sold off

But will you get all the parts the same as if you have them completed in your inventory?

That preview made it look like I can completely avoid ever actually doing the railjack parts of this operation, and in fact, completely ignore its existence because there's not any real connection between the squads. It looks like the only point of the two squad types is a vague overall event score progression system, but every event is always rigged for us to succeed or fail at DE's discretion anyhow, so I feel like that probably won't matter.

Exactly what I was hoping for, hooray!

Edited by OvisCaedo
  • Like 6

Another thing I noticed, the main quest line is locked behind Erra, which is locked behind the veil, which is locked behind rank 7 intrinsics and also paracesis which is locked behind eidolon hunting.

That's a lot of people who never engaged with one part or another of warframe locked out of the main quest. Not clever.

If enough people sit on their hands and don't do it DE will have to change how to get to the New War.

• Like 3

Just now, AltheusV said:

Another thing I noticed, the main quest line is locked behind Erra, which is locked behind the veil, which is locked behind rank 7 intrinsics and also paracesis which is locked behind eidolon hunting.

That's a lot of people who never engaged with one part or another of warframe locked out of the main quest. Not clever.

If enough people sit on their hands and don't do it DE will have to change how to get to the New War.

Erra is no longer locked behind Veil. You can access it straight out of the Codex now. I did it last week after the mainline update went through before I ever set foot in Veil.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, AltheusV said:

its a event/quest locked behind the campaign , also im not to happy about the stance forma having so many costly items   

Just now, Myscho said:

Exactly this

We seen this S#&$ before, with Zaws, Kitguns and now Archwing

nothing new so..rip 

Remember conclave mod rating in PvE?

I'll bet that if SS stays around long enough the reputation system it has will evolve into being used as skill check for grouping and resulting in the opposite of what Reb said it was designed for.

It won't really affect solo play so it's not a big deal for me personally, I'm just saying get ready to expect rank discrimination in addition to MR discrimination during those missions.

• Like 3

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i think it looksnice, but like some assets from mesa primes model , so thats just a personal cringe for me

Thanks for mentioning. I can see it now. However I still love this one. The main problem is that Titania is quite useless for me. I still play her time after time just for fashion.

• Like 1