The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, hazerddex said:

you get a lot more points for the space mission problem there is you need a team to do it. 

I got 1000-1200 for space missions and i dont feel like thats rewarding at all considering just the  2 weapon gona cost 35 k DOG DAYS RAILJACK EDITION

• Like 1

Fixed Transference triggering Octavia’s Inspiration Passive. 

• It’s intended to only be Octavia’s abilities that triggers the buff.

This isn't a fix it's a change. You can't change something that has existed for years and call it a "fix."  It's insulting to your player base. Rather than bury this is the fixes section it should be put in the changes section with the explanation provided. Own your mistakes.

Edited by KosmicKerman
  • Like 3

This is an underwhelming event... Either a fast but boring space battle or slow but interesting ground battle, neither feel connected(like 8 players working together) but more a glorified mobile defence game with extra steps. Over promised, under delivered event in my eyes. Well done for making no real effort to make this special. 

• Like 10

1.5K SCARLET CREDITS FOR AN UNRANKED ARCANE YOU GUYS ARE OUT OF YOUR MINDS!!

You guys said in the devstream where you showed the gamemode off that:

1. ALL ARCANES would be accessible in this event

2. That the arcanes would be RANK 5

The grind for this Early March event is insane! The burnout is gonna drive most from this game since there’s no point in playing this gamemode otherwise, and there’s no other actual new content.. besides the New War cutscene that y’all have added. Get your stuff together.

Edited by OofHD
  • Like 11

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You will no longer receive Ghoul Threat Inbox messages due to their redundancy.

Don't care about the rest (even if anti-passive augments are very good) but this, for this thank you. I almost forgive you for the tragic arcanes nerf. Then again Lockdown was destroyed today so...

The update is a total waste: lockdown got nerfed to oblivion down to the state of total uselessness, arcanes are getting bugged and stop working, DE forgot to enable matchmaking in the space and so on...

Looks like DE has changed their mind, now the Warframe is all about being humble and bugged.

YOU DIED

Edited by Darth_BOR
because i can
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Gas Changes:

• Gas Effects will continue to tick radial Damage-over-Time for the average of the remaining Effect duration if their host dies. 
  • Gas Status Area-of-Effect radius increases with the number of stacks, to a max of 10 stacks.
  • Removed Gas damage resistance from Toxic Ancient Auras. 

While these changes are definitely in the right direction. Could we let Gas' DoT scale with the +elemental mods you put onto it? 

Currently, the damage of the Gas procs only increases when you add a +Base Damage mod. Which... isn't the case for almost any other element. The proc damage should be increased when +Heat or +Toxin mods are on the weapon.

Gas had a similar problem before the status changes, where +Heat wouldn't increase the damage, but +Toxin would. And since you're doing major changes right now, having something like those elementals affecting DoT would be a great change.

I wanted to add, that it seems like there is a really low cap to how many Gas procs you can have on a target... While having the DoT scale with elementals would be nice. I think it's damage would benefit even more from allowing it's procs to stack like Toxin. Toxin seemingly doesn't have a limit, and even tiny DoT procs from it will out damage Gas in almost any situation because the Toxin DoT can stack higher and higher. Without Stacking, Gas' damage potential is severely capped compared to other Status types. The trade off for AOE from Gas isn't enough to compensate for how much damage can be done with the other Status'.

So for another change that it could really use... Can Gas procs not have the stacking cap that they do now?

Edited by Sickle_Slayer
  • Like 2

OK so, what the actual f ? I just spent 35 minutes reaching 11 condrix scanned. 990 points. this is ALMOST  1 rank 0 bronze arcane. it will take 12 hours to farm for 1 single bronze rank arcane to reach level 21... wtf DE ? seriously. This is not ok. 

• Like 8

I don't like that much the changes to Grendel's Nourish. While the buff selector is neat (it's great it doesn't deppend on the enemy consumed anumore), the fact that I have to hold the abilty to use it makes it feel very clumsy. It would be better if works like Wisp's "Reservoirs"

19 minutes ago, Jeancly said:

OK so, what the actual f ? I just spent 35 minutes reaching 11 condrix scanned. 990 points. this is ALMOST  1 rank 0 bronze arcane. it will take 12 hours to farm for 1 single bronze rank arcane to reach level 21... wtf DE ? seriously. This is not ok. 

these trash arcanes drop from eidolon probably, dont even bother wasting points on them

• Like 1

Total mess of update, mega grind again... Not even a tutorial of where to start, what does everything do, first steps... Nothing. Chaos everywhere and not worth wasting hours to get crap amount of credits. Stuff is way overpriced.

Stop making us grind hours for everything.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Darth_BOR said:

these trash arcanes drop from eidolon probably, dont even bother wasting points on them

mine was making a point. Good arcanes will cost even more, how long are we supposed to grind for this. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We are making changes to Magus Lockdown due to it being virtually one of the best CC and Damage combinations in the game. In some cases you can clear waves of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught without even using a Warframe or Weapon, and simply spam Magus Lockdown to victory. This goes well beyond the intended use of it and we are changing it to a CC only Arcane - true to its name - Magus Lockdown! 

• Magus Lockdown will no longer apply Puncture damage to tethered enemies.
  • The amount of active Tethers is now limited to 2 per player. 
    • For example, Void Dash once > one Tether, Void Dash again > 2nd Tether, Void Dash a 3rd time > 3rd Tether, 1st Tether dies etc..

Cool, I'm glad you guys are on such a hot streak taking all the genuinely most fun things in the game and nerfing them into the ground instead of realizing people use them for a reason and keeping that in mind when you design content.

Anyways, can you send me a ping when you roll this change back?  I'll be playing Black Desert Online.

• Like 3

Not quite sure what's up with the ground missions or what works right but the objectives feel spongy and for the railjack ones I can't even get a crew to join.

With this sticking around for a month I think i'll pass on playing any further until there's more clarity and order to this.

• Like 1

Just now, Darth_BOR said:

until April 21st

i just said it takes 12 hours for a single bronze arcane. bronze arcanes are 1000, while silver are 1500. which means that for a single white arcane it will be 2500( if not more ) that's a 150% INCREASE IN TIME. That's 30 hours for a single rank 5 white arcane like like arcane grace. Considering you play 6 hours a day like a fu**ing job you will take 5 days to get A SINGLE ONE ! that's a goddamn working week ! Let's consider that you have 27 days, that's maximum 5 arcanes. IF YOU FARM, EVERY DAY 6 HOURS. like wtf ?!!?!? are we real here !?!?!? and that's not considering the other loot ! the 2 weapons, the decorations etc !!! WHAT THE ACTUAL F DE ! The event is fun, the modes are fun, the rewards are cool for once, BUT WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH THIS GRIND !

• Like 3