Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0

[DE]Megan

il y a 5 minutes, ValinorAtani a dit :

Guys, really. You have really have to get this game to work. I mean I dont want to be rude with the Virus is going around and home office etc. But do you as company really want to be remembered as DElayed, Bugframe, Doesnt Work at Release etc. once Warframe will be done? Is this what you want to achieve in your working CV?

I should make a compilation of this kind of posts from every MMO I play at every upadte, to see if there is a pattern.

Oh, who am I kidding, I know the pattern already: "you're the most incompetent devs ever and no other game has ever had issues like that."

• Like 6

vor 1 Minute schrieb SauriaLizardqueen:

I should make a compilation of this kind of posts from every MMO I play at every upadte, to see if there is a pattern.

Oh, who am I kidding, I know the pattern already: "you're the most incompetent devs ever and no other game has ever had issues like that."

At least in others MMOs I can go into the new dungeon and raid etc 😜

• Like 3

Awesome work DE! Thank you for the fixes too, that burnt mass was wierd. I had a bug happen to me two or three times now though that was after firing my kuva orgis with a cautious shot mod, i sometimes get knocked down and when i get up i cant fire weapons, switch weapons or even transferance. Not sure what that is about. Also every RARE once in a while my orgis dose insta kill me (even if i am at full health and shields)

Other than that thank you again for all the updates and content!

How on earth did this:

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Titania: Ironclad Flight
Disable vacuum in Razorwing. Reduced damage by 40% while airborne.

Become a real thing?

I'm never going to use this mod because loosing vacuum is an unacceptable trade off.

• Like 2

With all due respect, I'm done giving you guys chances. You think you would learn, but for some reason you don't? And I cannot fathom why that is. The ONE time I didn't crash and got to play the event, got 990 points in 34 minutes. So that means, to get one common arcane from rank 0-5 we're looking at 5 hours for one arcane? Which still isn't even enough for one weapon or sigil or anything lol? Like... who actually decides that stuff like this is acceptable and will be received well?

You've failed to respect my time, for the last time. And you should be ashamed for even contemplating grinds like this. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Magus Lockdown Changes:

We are making changes to Magus Lockdown due to it being virtually one of the best CC and Damage combinations in the game. In some cases you can clear waves of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught without even using a Warframe or Weapon, and simply spam Magus Lockdown to victory. This goes well beyond the intended use of it and we are changing it to a CC only Arcane - true to its name - Magus Lockdown! 

• Magus Lockdown will no longer apply Puncture damage to tethered enemies.
  • The amount of active Tethers is now limited to 2 per player. 
    • For example, Void Dash once > one Tether, Void Dash again > 2nd Tether, Void Dash a 3rd time > 3rd Tether, 1st Tether dies etc..
  • Magus Lockdown no longer affects the Golden Maw due to the Arcane killing the Maw and preventing Quest completion. 
    • This also fixes a script error when Magus Lockdown activates while encountering a Golden Maw.

so basically, you have nerfed it to the ground. you do know that it is never going to be used, after that? at least not by anyone wanting actual, useful arcanes.

• Like 2

Dear DE, why do you nerf everything ? It's time to stop this madness ! Unless you want us to lose battle against sentients just because our warframes' health pools may be reduced to 1 (because obviously it's too OP to have something like 200 - 1000 HP, right ?) 

First things first, thx to DE for this update. But I have a question. Where are the primary kitguns we were promised with Scarlet Spear? Was SO looking forward to them and all Zuud has are the same old secondaries. Which are awesome, mind you. I love kitguns. But I'd love me some more.

One mission, host migration on thing number two. It reset to full health. 60 credits (BPs are 20k LUL).

And since then I just keep crashing when trying to do a ground mission so I won't bother for the time being.

The gameplay loop of the ground mission is very stale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, z3us32610 said:

Thank you but I understand how fall off works, it's the wording that's incorrect. It says "increased"  from 20-40 to 10-30, when I think it should say decreased.  My question was to clarify the wording to understand that they actually decreased it, not increased it like it says.

Increased damage reduction. It's worded correctly

37 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

But do you as company really want to be remembered as DElayed, Bugframe, Doesnt Work at Release etc. once Warframe will be done? Is this what you want to achieve in your working CV?

Calling Warframe buggy is really a joke. Makes me question the gaming experience of those people. Warframe is actually pretty streamlined. If all you've ever played is Overwatch you might think Warframe is buggy. Just look at the amount of fixes in this patch (and compare it to let's say PUBG).

• Like 1

il y a 45 minutes, Borg1611 a dit :

Just spent 41 minutes in a ground mission with myself and one other person and only got 900 some currency meaning 40 minutes worth of time was not even worth a single arcane when you need 21 per set. Pretty awful. Going to have to find out if there's a faster way to farm them otherwise it's not remotely worth your time. 

Same here not gonna bother to play with these price !

• Like 6