Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Operation: Scarlet Spear: Update 27.3.9 (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

recently finished updating the game with today's hotfix 4/14/2020

now with no problems getting into the Scarlet Spear Flotilla (without requiring xbox live gold) but now there is another problem;

Now I don't know why, when I get to the place where I have to deploy the OPlink does not deploy the OPlink either Murex raid or Ground assault

Sometimes in the event, my frame cant jump. 👎

And in other parts you stuck on the frame and cant use nothing, cant fire, use habs... Other players has the same issues. Yesterday on the incursion 2 of my squad stucked on the frame.

Edit: And where is the new cinematic? We cant watch It.

Edit 2: I can watch finally the cinematic today, 👍

So DE are we gonna get to actually participate or because people without Xbox live/silver can’t deploy op links at all which locks us in the downed condrix or enter the murex phase and prevents the mission from progressing making the mode unplayable at all. This recent hotfix didn’t really help anything since we can’t use oplinks and can’t gain any points which is really like us originally being unable to even enter the operation at all only now we can enter but are teased with oplinks we can’t use and rewards and weapons we can never get is there any fix for this DE?

Also we can’t gain scarlet credits due the the fact that we can’t play the missions at all meaning the hotfix although probably unintentionally doesn’t really change much other that giving us some codex scans

On 2020-04-13 at 2:34 AM, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Please read everything before posting

Still can’t play the event at all

Hotfix #2 is now live!

Scarlet Spear Fix:

• Fixed the OpLink in the Gear wheel being greyed out when attempting to place if you’re playing with a Xbox Live Silver account or Solo.

Fixes:

• Fixes towards some Earth tileset boundaries that allowed players to escape outside the level.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #2 is now live!

Scarlet Spear Fix:

• Fixed the OpLink in the Gear wheel being greyed out when attempting to place if you’re playing with a Xbox Live Silver account or Solo.

Fixes:

• Fixes towards some Earth tileset boundaries that allowed players to escape outside the level.

Yay thanks DE

Query....

I bought the Excalibur Zato skin when I found out that the KUBROW Skull could go on different frames than just Excal and Variants. When i logged in today before the last hotfix, this has been taken off. 

Is this a FIX or will the armor piece being worn on other Frames come back? 

As I stated, it was the reason I bought the Skin and now I feel a bit ripped off if it will only be a Excal item. 

Thanks for answer on this

Hi, I'm having issues with loading in and out of Scarlet Spear.

Sometimes, even loading in, one of our party drops out and gets replaced by a randomer even if party is locked to invite-only.

We'd like a scenario where we can pre-load railjack operation, then once everyone's loaded in and comfy, we tap the navigation console to begin the mission?

Also, loading out at the end of the mission seems bugged... we were sometimes either trapped in the warp cycle between end of mission and actually arriving back at the flotilla... or we appear on the roof of the flotilla itself (marvelous view) or inside the wall of our railjack with a few trapped sentients. 

We think this might be ping spike related. Is there anything you can do to compensate horrible connection fluctuations?

Please can we also have a 'ready up' checker on the Murex Raid?

Hey DE I know it has nothing to do with scarlet spear but there ist still this annoying archwing bug in the plains/orb vallis where you get out of the archwing but then you cant do anything, you can just walk and for me as an eidolon Hunter it's really annoying to deal with this Bug because it's there over a month now and if it's happening, the only thing me and my team can do is to reload the missions, it would be very nice if you  check it out DE. Thx

Archived