Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would you ?

Deathstroke2000

6 minutes ago, Deathstroke2000 said:

Would you pay $400 for a Warframe Canvas Bag ?

Nice try, DE.

But thats impossible, everyone knows that world's  canvas supply is gone after fallout 76 bags

no i would not, thats throwing your money away to me for a "premium" bag, i can buy a normal one and paint lotus symbol myself 😛

Edited by Savire510
  • Like 2

If its called Canvas Bag Prime and has that typical gold (real one) all around it, i think 400 is not a to bad price right? (Plus of course with a name in gold letters out of real gold saying something like "this Canvas Bag belongs to the Tenno with the name of -name of the person- ")

Just dreaming and imagining the shape of this bag and the possible color variations. (OR is it possible they create a canvas prime bag ingame, let you color it the way you want and then they handcraft create it for you?)

With all that features its surely worth 400 $ and more and i might think about buying one.... one day.

So my only question would be: If there is an error in the creating of said canvas bag (something like a hole on the wrong place), would it be called a bug or feature?

Seriously, would really like to see someone drawing a picture of a "Canvas Prime Bag" with the typical gold around it and how it would look like

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

If its called Canvas Bag Prime and has that typical gold (real one) all around it, i think 400 is not a to bad price right? (Plus of course with a name in gold letters out of real gold saying something like "this Canvas Bag belongs to the Tenno with the name of -name of the person- ")

Just dreaming and imagining the shape of this bag and the possible color variations. (OR is it possible they create a canvas prime bag ingame, let you color it the way you want and then they handcraft create it for you?)

With all that features its surely worth 400 $ and more and i might think about buying one.... one day.

So my only question would be: If there is an error in the creating of said canvas bag (something like a hole on the wrong place), would it be called a bug or feature?

Seriously, would really like to see someone drawing a picture of a "Canvas Prime Bag" with the typical gold around it and how it would look like

Yep, if you make the Name Canvas Bag Prime then I'll be hooked as well 😁

Good question. Bug vs. Feature?

• Like 1

vor 20 Stunden schrieb ILucjusz:

It better be farmable through cracking open cabbage painted brown

Damn, you are right. Almost forgotten Warframes concept is that you can farm everything...

I guess the Gold can be farmed in a mine as worker in real life?

And the rest of the material? I mean... part of most orokin "technology" is that most things are ... alive? Made out of Flesh?! .... will be interresting to see where we farm that in real life...

On 2020-04-17 at 10:18 AM, Dark_RRiderr said:

Damn, you are right. Almost forgotten Warframes concept is that you can farm everything...

I guess the Gold can be farmed in a mine as worker in real life?

And the rest of the material? I mean... part of most orokin "technology" is that most things are ... alive? Made out of Flesh?! .... will be interresting to see where we farm that in real life...

Well, how do you make Canvas? It is a "Canvas" Messenger Bag. That would be the question of how to farm it.

Edited by --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas
Was about to suggest the "Canvas" Messenger Bag was made of Leather, Lol