Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please increase the cap on Intrinsics to 5115. It feels bad that not only did players who farmed Railjack before burn their own time like every other launched update, and they get no benefits from the Intrinsic changes.

Please change it so that in patch notes threads editing comments isn't allowed.

Thx for the update and hotfix, but before it took a while to manage to finally download, and this time no matter how often I open it up, it keeps on saying I need to restart to receive the update. 

not sure if mirage is the cause, but max simulor vortex count doesn't appear to be working

Added a max number of active vortexes at a time to 3 and increased the orb stack count to reach a fully powered vortex from 3 to 4.

• With the significant increase in damage and lifetime of active vortexes, and with the added bonus of individual orbs providing more utility, adding a cap to the number of active vortexes and increasing the orb count for maxed vortexes felt appropriate to strike balance with the changes. 

unknown.png

Can't login anymore now. I ran the launcher, installed the hotfix, "Warframe is up to date!", but when I try to log in, it tells me "An updated version of Warframe is available! Please exit and run the launcher."

4 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

Are you gonna revert the Vazarin nerf? It's useless now.

Exactly. The whole healing rework needs a revert. It was a not needed change in the game, nothing was unbalanced, nothing needed a rework. [/facts]
Ruined my day...

Archived