Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So how to leave the railjack game with my shares without pray for docking

I don't think that it seems possible. Well, although railjack mission is at least playable(despite it is still weird as hell), but I wonder why they didn't allow this even now. So, if you are join the game as crew, then you have to be slaved by the host until the host choose to dock the railjack, or you can't get what you earn.

Perhaps it is only on display and I DID get all the items and counted for about the mission is only because I leave the game during the NEW mission. So, was it right that I have all the things what I have earned so I can leave at will, or I have to keep follow the host until the host dock or what I have farmed are just throw away to the void?

You can abort after the mission is completed successful, and you will keep your rewards.

I'm actually not sure what happens to the resources people pickup after the mission ends, and before a new one starts.

But if what you care about is the rewards, you can just abort.

( and yes, DE should try to explain this better or come up with a different system, because the way it is currently is just clumsy and not obvious at all )

Edited by Vit0Corleone
  • Like 13

1 minute ago, Vit0Corleone said:

You can abort after the mission is completed successful, and you will keep your rewards.

I'm actually not sure what happens to the resources people pickup after the mission ends, and before a new one starts.

( and yes, DE should try to explain this better or come up with a different system, because the way it is currently is just clumsy and not obvious at all )

Ah, thanks.

And yes, DE should make clear about this. -_-

I am curious about that, too.

Sometimes I leave the last Crewship floating in space while I Farm the asteroid clusters, then nuke it when I'm all finished and get the banner saying the mission is complete.

Other times I get the banner, then continue to farm before starting the next mission.

How are those resources handled? Am I wasting my time on those? Are they counted with the next mission spoils? Are they their own set that gets concreted when I load the next map and I get to keep them if I abort or fail the next mission? I could go count each and see, but I am too busy playing with my game time, so hopefully an authority can just tell us.

1 hour ago, Wearbe said:

How are those resources handled? Am I wasting my time on those? Are they counted with the next mission spoils? Are they their own set that gets concreted when I load the next map and I get to keep them if I abort or fail the next mission? I could go count each and see, but I am too busy playing with my game time, so hopefully an authority can just tell us.

I read that you collect pickups in the Forge, and you can decide if you want to craft payloads for the railjack or refine them. If you do the latter, they go to your inventory. If you go on another mission, the resources stay in the Forge for future use. If you go back to the dojo, these resources go in your inventory, without refining them. 

At least this is what I've read.

But there are still hazy details. Do all players collect these resources together, or what I see in the Forge are only my pickups? When we go back to the dojo, am I getting my own pickups only, or each piece of resource gets shared? I don't know, and the game doesn't inform about this anywhere.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
Messed up some railjack related expressions, made the wording more clear.
  • Like 1

I just did some tests to confirm this, especially the part I wasn't sure about.

This is solo, I don't know if being in a squad would make any difference ( I assume it wouldn't ) :

1) If you complete a mission, and you see the "mission completed" popup and rewards, and you abort after, you get all rewards, pickups, etc that you got in mission, including mission rewards

2) Anything you pick up after the "mission completed" popup, you do not keep if you abort. Meaning, if you go farm resources and then abort, those farmed resources are lost. This is important to consider, because it's possible that the mission was completed, but yet you still have to go around to collect important stuff up ( like avionics, wreckage .. ). Do not abort if this was the case.

3) If instead of aborting after "mission completed" popup, you proceed to another mission and then abort when arriving to new mission, you keep everything you got on the previous missions, including pickups after mission completed.

To simplify, if this wasn't clear:

The game "saves" what you got when a) You receive mission complete b) You transition to new mission c) You go to dojo

Hope it helps.

Edited by Vit0Corleone
  • Like 8

Treat the MISSION SUCCESS big screen as a checkpoint, the same way you'd treat the one you get when you finish a normal starchart mission. Whenever that screen pops up, everything you got in the mission you just completed is secured. It's safe to abort and leave.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Learicorn said:

Treat the MISSION SUCCESS big screen as a checkpoint, the same way you'd treat the one you get when you finish a normal starchart mission. Whenever that screen pops up, everything you got in the mission you just completed is secured. It's safe to abort and leave.

The problem, and what causes confusion, is that you only get that traditional Warframe "mission success" big screen with statistics etc. after either you start a new mission, or go to dojo.

But the "mission completed" notification that pops up when you finish all the objectives, is actually a checkpoint too, and you can abort if you get that and you're happy with what you collected until then.

20 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

T...

The game "saves" what you got when a) You receive mission complete b) You transition to new mission c) You go to dojo

Thank you!

23 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

The problem, and what causes confusion, is that you only get that traditional Warframe "mission success" big screen with statistics etc. after either you start a new mission, or go to dojo.

But the "mission completed" notification that pops up when you finish all the objectives, is actually a checkpoint too, and you can abort if you get that and you're happy with what you collected until then.

Maybe I have to test this more, but earlier today I aborted just after the end of mission rewards came up (I wasn't the host)and lost everything besides those rewards: no bps, avionics or loot.

Gotta do more runs to understand exactly why tho.

Edited by Watsof

1 minute ago, Watsof said:

Maybe I have to test this more, but earlier today I aborted just after the end of mission rewards came up (I wasn't the host) and lost and lost everything besides those rewards: no bps, avionics or loot.

Did you actually check your inventory etc?

Because the mission screen when you abort will show you only mission rewards, but from my test you actually do get all the other stuff you picked up.

Would be great if you could test again and let us know thou, maybe there's a difference between solo and squad.

2 minutes ago, Watsof said:

Maybe I have to test this more, but earlier today I aborted just after the end of mission rewards came up (I wasn't the host)and lost everything besides those rewards: no bps, avionics or loot.

Maybe you have to wait a few secs (or a minute, just to be sure) for the rewards to save. 

Just now, Vit0Corleone said:

Because the mission screen when you abort will show you only mission rewards, but from my test you actually do get all the other stuff you picked up.

There's another thread about Railjack credit rewards - credits earned for completing a mission won't show up in the end of mission screen, but it goes in your inventory.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I read that you collect pickups in the Forge, and you can decide if you want to craft payloads for the railjack or refine them. If you do the latter, they go to your inventory. If you go on another mission, the resources stay in the Forge for future use. If you go back to the dojo, these resources go in your inventory, without refining them. 

At least this is what I've read.

But there are still hazy details. Do all players collect these resources together, or what I see in the Forge are only my pickups? When we go back to the dojo, am I getting my own pickups only, or each piece of resource gets shared? I don't know, and the game doesn't inform about this anywhere.

As I understand all pickups in railjack are shared. So the forge collects and shows resources from each player. Once you return to dock each player gets a copy of everything that was collected during the mission. I haven't looked in to this extensively but I'm confident enough this is how it works.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Did you actually check your inventory etc?

Would be great if you could test again and let us know thou, maybe there's a difference between solo and squad.

You are correct. I tested it again and that's exactly how it works.

Still, seeing the end of mission screen after aborting labeled as "mission failed" and all the loot apparently disappearing can be very misleading, to new and veteran players alike. They should probably polish it up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrivaMain said:

Hmm alright then, looks like you should make a PSA that solo extraction exist in Railjack.

It's sad players have to experiment with this stuff and post their results, all this information should be put in a neat little tutorial for everyone to read - in game.

Warframe is like real life: you decide to try something new, everything looks nice, then you make your first step into the unknown and OHMYGODWHAT'SHAPPENINGWHEREAMIHOWDOISTOPPPP

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vit0Corleone said:

This is solo, I don't know if being in a squad would make any difference ( I assume it wouldn't ) :

1) If you complete a mission, and you see the "mission completed" popup and rewards, and you abort after, you get all rewards, pickups, etc that you got in mission, including mission rewards

2) Anything you pick up after the "mission completed" popup, you do not keep if you abort. Meaning, if you go farm resources and then abort, those farmed resources are lost. This is important to consider, because it's possible that the mission was completed, but yet you still have to go around to collect important stuff up ( like avionics, wreckage .. ). Do not abort if this was the case.

3) If instead of aborting after "mission completed" popup, you proceed to another mission and then abort when arriving to new mission, you keep everything you got on the previous missions, including pickups after mission completed.

To simplify, if this wasn't clear:

Hope it helps.

Wow. It is very helpful. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

It's sad players have to experiment with this stuff and post their results, all this information should be put in a neat little tutorial for everyone to read - in game.

THIS. Why someone needs to dig it in the first place?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Pretty sure you keep mission rewards only, not the items you pick up or any intrinsic points you get

25 minutes ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

Pretty sure you keep mission rewards only, not the items you pick up or any intrinsic points you get

No idea about intrinsics, as I'm maxed and can't test that - that's a good point, it would be interesting to know, if someone could test.

But I did test with avionics, titanium and wreckage. Check the other comments above.

You can also test by yourself, it's fairly easy. When in dojo write down how much titanium you have for example.

Do a mission, and after "squirmish completed" notification check mission status and write down how much titanium you got in total ( rewards + pickups ), and then abort.

Back on Dojo, compare the amounts. You should have what you had before, plus pickups and rewards.

Note: Worth mentioning that this is on PC. It's possible that on consoles it could be different, no idea.

Edited by Vit0Corleone
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

No idea about intrinsics, as I'm maxed and can't test that - that's a good point, it would be interesting to know, if someone could test.

But I did test with avionics, titanium and wreckage. Check the other comments above.

You can also test by yourself, it's fairly easy. When in dojo write down how much titanium you have for example.

Do a mission, and after "squirmish completed" notification check mission status and write down how much titanium you got in total ( rewards + pickups ), and then abort.

Back on Dojo, compare the amounts. You should have what you had before, plus pickups and rewards.

Note: Worth mentioning that this is on PC. It's possible that on consoles it could be different, no idea.

Yeah well I'm on xbox, perhaps this was a recent change as I'm pretty sure the last time I aborted a mission I lost the intrinsics I was given along with resources like titanium and more worryingly the MK3 salvage I picked up from one of the fighters, but this was almost 2 months ago so this might have changed. Will likely need to retest

17 minutes ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

Yeah well I'm on xbox, perhaps this was a recent change as I'm pretty sure the last time I aborted a mission I lost the intrinsics I was given along with resources like titanium and more worryingly the MK3 salvage I picked up from one of the fighters, but this was almost 2 months ago so this might have changed. Will likely need to retest

Would be great if someone on console could test, especially the intrinsics.

Here's what happens to me:

• Like 1