Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Those Hips Do Lie

Nyx at one time had one of the sassiest strides, whose hips spoke volumes as she walked in Assimilate towards whatever hapless foes decided to stand against her. 

It would appear that somewhere along the line, she’s lost her touch for a more mundane saunter, and I, for one, would like to see her strut her stuff proudly as she once did. 

• Like 4

I will agree to disagree beyond her passive.  Absorb remains one of the single strongest abilities in the entire game.

Mind Control is ... not very impressive, but has enough uses placed correctly. mind Freak is a minor buff to the existing property of Mind Control, making it less desirable to dedicate an entire mod slot to it.  To name a few notable uses..
• Ancient Healers become immortal entities for its duration that grant the Tenno its very powerful aura effects.

• Nox enemies can be removed from the fight and damaged safely by allies and enemies alike so that the accrued damage can kill it more easily. 

• Arctic Eximus enemies provide a friendly snow-globe and enemy slowing effect. 

Psychic Bolts is what I would argue to be the least useful of her abilities. Yes, its maximum potential is incredibly high, but that requires enemies to be strong enough for its effects to matter in the first place. On anything lower than absurdly high-level enemies, there are much better options elsewhere. Pacifying Bolts is a joke. 

Chaos, and even Chaos Sphere, is not as impressive as I’d like, when Radiation Procs achieve virtually the same results, but easier. 

Absorb is ... inherently not amazing. It’s usable as a strange alternative to Frost, Gara or Limbo, but it is not very effective for any length of time due to energy constraints. Assimilate, however, turns it into the single strongest defensive ability in Warframe. 

As far as theming for Absorb is concerned, I will simply say that Absorb makes perfect sense to me. “Mind Over Matter.” 

All that said ... my request remains solely on that which I initially stated. Appearance. 

After all, this /is/ Fashion Frame, is it not?

On 2020-05-13 at 5:19 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Translation: Nyx needs a rework.

Nyx doesn't need a rework , Nyx is prety strong if you know how play with her. Only thing that Nyx needs is a more agresive ai when she control something and that is it

• Like 1

14 hours ago, (PS4)evilkittenofdoom said:

Absorb remains one of the single strongest abilities in the entire game.

Yeah, you’re a lost cause. Calling one of the worst abilities in the game one of the strongest is a clear indication of that. Now if absorb actually “absorbed” the attention of all enemies in the area, maybe you could call it decent for missions with defense objectives. 

25 minutes ago, SleepingVictors said:

Yeah, you’re a lost cause. Calling one of the worst abilities in the game one of the strongest is a clear indication of that. Now if absorb actually “absorbed” the attention of all enemies in the area, maybe you could call it decent for missions with defense objectives. 

appreantly you are a new player. He was talking about augment which makes literaraly immortal. Besides Chaos is a good cc and she can clear and buff (including auras of infested acients) with her second skill. Only think she needs is the way more aggresive ai for her first ability cause if you combine it first ability's augment (augment is scaling from power strengt but ability itself doesn't ) you can clear the whole map if you capture an elite you unit but sadly ai of this ability doesn't work agresively as is should

3 hours ago, Orakan said:

appreantly you are a new player. He was talking about augment which makes literaraly immortal. Besides Chaos is a good cc and she can clear and buff (including auras of infested acients) with her second skill. Only think she needs is the way more aggresive ai for her first ability cause if you combine it first ability's augment (augment is scaling from power strengt but ability itself doesn't ) you can clear the whole map if you capture an elite you unit but sadly ai of this ability doesn't work agresively as is should

You’re saying she’s good because she has an augment that doesn't let her die? The augment lets her move by the way... Anyway I don’t know about you, but I never picked up Nyx with intentions of playing a tank. I picked her up thinking she was able to mind control enemies effectively, but when your first ability is a nuisance instead to half the missions and your third a half decent cc that disappears when all your teammates blow them up 2 seconds after you cast it, you have a serious design flaw in your hands. Not to mention that your passive and your 4 COMPLETELY contradict each other. 

She needs a rework.

Nyx mechanically needs some love.  T&A wise nyx and ember are mid tier depending on skins used.

Saryn is the most voluptous of them all. Then khora.

Wisp, mesa, and equinox have the best butts/hips.

May i suggest slapping wisps animations on your nyx to show off her butt.

• Like 1

On 2020-05-23 at 2:53 PM, Orakan said:

He was talking about augment which makes literaraly immortal

Nidus, inaros, rhino, wukong, chroma etc can all become immortal without giving up mobility, and they usually have other things that make them powerful besides never dying. 

Nyx isn't the worst frame, but her niche has multiply better options for every situation.

17 minutes ago, (NSW)JJA209 said:

Wait NYX was a good frame?

Back when cc was needed yes.

Now that cc isn't the meta. She's meh.

Her ultimate is usless.  Her mc is ok but nothing amazing. Her aoe cc is ok. Her armor strip is just that.

If her abilities synergized better to do mass cc, armor strip, and dps she could be good. Her ultimate needs to be redone completely.

Also Shakira Shakira. 

I personally just use her aoe cc with armor stripping for fun with op weapons to melt things.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

3 hours ago, stormy505 said:

Nidus, inaros, rhino, wukong, chroma etc can all become immortal without giving up mobility, and they usually have other things that make them powerful besides never dying. 

Nyx isn't the worst frame, but her niche has multiply better options for every situation.

Not Inaros. He just has lots of HP and armor.