The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is next? (Primed frame)

Grayfox1990

Question

23 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Pretty sure they are going to skip over the the random boring frames and go right to Khora and Wisp next. 

I want to see a Khora Prime, she is a power house of a frame now, love to see the prime version.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Not looking forward to dumping 10+ forma into Khora Prime but It will be worth it. 

You wont need to, unlike the normal frame it will have extra polarities, I just hope DE don't do what they did with the non prime one by putting a slot into the exilus slot, I wouldn't mind though if you could swap that exilus slot to another slot on the Warframe.

I have 8 forma on mine as it stands, I think I changed a slot to redo my build, Khora is one of of my many mains I added a umbra forma to do the build I run, I've turned her into a beast that works for my gameplay.

I'll be sad one day when she goes Prime, I'll be down an umbra forma, imo umbra forma should be more obtainable but not to much but more than it is now.

44 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I want to see a Khora Prime, she is a power house of a frame now, love to see the prime version.

YES

30 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Not looking forward to dumping 10+ forma into Khora Prime but It will be worth it. 

12 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I have 8 forma on mine as it stands, I think I changed a slot to redo my build, Khora is one of of my many mains I added a umbra forma to do the build I run, I've turned her into a beast that works for my gameplay.

Curious, I only have 3 Forma in my build. Mind you I didn't use the Umbra Forma on her either. I was wondering what your builds are doing with the extra Forma compared to mine?

(I have 5 or 6 on Mag Prime, so I'm not to shy to drop more into her) I'm guessing just maximizing for all skills vs Whipclaw? (video is build)

21 hours ago, Nicaris said:

Curious, I only have 3 Forma in my build. Mind you I didn't use the Umbra Forma on her either. I was wondering what your builds are doing with the extra Forma compared to mine?

I've changed mine a few times, hence the higher forma, my build is a combo balance I use between whipclawensnare with added HP 1087, armour 804, range 190-235 and higher strength 121-145 depending on the mission. To fit the three umbra mods on I used one umbra forma.

Their are other better builds out there but I've had mine this way for a very long time and don't feel like changing it works for myself  in high end missions and my game play, now their's this thing called shield gating so builds are always evolving. 

6 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I've changed mine a few times, hence the higher forma, my build is a combo balance I use between whipclawensnare with added HP 1087, armour 804, range 190-235 and higher strength 121-145 depending on the mission. To fit the three umbra mods on I used one umbra forma.

Their are other better builds out there but I've had mine this way for a very long time and don't feel like changing it works for myself  in high end missions and my game play, now their's this thing called shield gating so builds are always evolving. 

Sounds like 1 of the most loved frames out there. I don't have her yet but I'm not lucky either with the onslaught... A primed version would be indeed nice then.

Also watch out with those umbral mods. I've litterarly wasted mine on chroma. I hope they don't nerf khora for your sake.

1 hour ago, Grayfox1990 said:

Sounds like 1 of the most loved frames out there. I don't have her yet but I'm not lucky either with the onslaught... A primed version would be indeed nice then.

Also watch out with those umbral mods. I've litterarly wasted mine on chroma. I hope they don't nerf khora for your sake.

I reckon it has a good following.

Already burnt through the umbra's I had, other two are on Wisp and Atlas Prime, been well worth it though for me.

Nezha as others said before me, Inaros next. As a second note, it's not guarenteed that this is what we will get. DE prioritize older frames but there might be a second parameter that change the order.

The order goes Male - Male - Female - Female, oldest to youngest. Last two frames were Ivara and Titania in this order, so the next two frames should both be males. The order should be:

Nezha
Inaros

Octavia
Gara

Nidus
Harrow

Khora
Garuda

Revenant
Baruuk

Hildryn
Wisp

Gauss
Grendel

Protea (known frame)
Future unknown female frame

Broken-Frame (known frame)
Future unknown male frame

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrostedMike said:

Nezha as others said before me, Inaros next. As a second note, it's not guarenteed that this is what we will get. DE prioritize older frames but there might be a second parameter that change the order.

The order goes Male - Male - Female - Female, oldest to youngest. Last two frames were Ivara and Titania in this order, so the next two frames should both be males. The order should be:

Nezha
Inaros

Octavia
Gara

Nidus
Harrow

Khora
Garuda

Revenant
Baruuk

Hildryn
Wisp

Gauss
Grendel

Protea (known frame)
Future unknown female frame

Broken-Frame (known frame)
Future unknown male frame

Do we know for certain that broken-frame is not female?

4 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Do we know for certain that broken-frame is not female?

Seems male to me. It also fit the M - F - M - F order of the regular warframe if we ignore the weird last order.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Unstar said:

To be fair, the way many people play Inaros is as simply a big sack of health is indeed incredibly boring.  Effective, but boring.

Exactly why I don't like Inaros.

16 hours ago, (PS4)Unstar said:

To be fair, the way many people play Inaros is as simply a big sack of health is indeed incredibly boring.  Effective, but boring.

Still the most tankiest, but yeah the way you put it is indeed boring.

21 hours ago, (PS4)Unstar said:

How else are you supposed to play it? Every other skill is completely unfeasible for higher level play. It's just a cute but boring gun platform

9 hours ago, Grayfox1990 said:

Still the most tankiest, but yeah the way you put it is indeed boring.

Trying to survive and doing your best drains you really quickly if you play for an extended period of time. So people just use inaros in order to have a chill and fun experience without having to worry about anything.

On 2020-05-23 at 1:09 AM, Berzerkules said:

Pretty sure they are going to skip over the the random boring frames and go right to Khora and Wisp next. 

I'd take Harrow & Gauss before I'd take those two so soon, but that's just me. Thank goodness DE does it by their own accord, otherwise some of these frames would be forgotten as more popular frames hog the spotlight.