Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the best Argon Crystal farm right now?

Joltyboi

Question

I need 5 Argon for the Railjack tail, and so far the only way I've ever farmed Argon in a long time is using a max range Limbo and going through Capture missions and using his 4 to nuke all containers in each room. The drops are still rare and its honestly stupidly boring, so like the title says, is there any really good, or at least not boring, ways to farm Argon crystals at the moment?

13 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Void Defense always works aslong as the group helps marking the Argon drops.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

Can be hit or miss but the first exterminate or capture in the void. I either seem to get 4+ Crystal's or none at all. Never been of the defence missions

I'll give em both a try, thanks.

I usually go sabotage with ignis my smeeta with primed animal instinct and maxed Fetch. Ignis just breaks open any container easily, fetch sucks everything in and whatever map markets doesn't disappear might be a cache. Get all 3 caches and might get Bullet Dance. Plus might find random Argon crystal resources laying around Ignis breaks open and Fetch sucks in. Also Smeeta might proc rare resource which I've gotten 4 times in one round before or proc double resource if you find an argon crystal you get 2. 

If you use Ivara you can possibly steal argon crystals from enemies. 

Chance for both argon crystals and bullet dance to keep or trade. Two birds one stone. 

Plus one of the 3rd cache rewards besides Bullet Dance is argon crystals. 

I like the Hepit Capture, it's very quick if you don't get any drop, rinse and repeat and seems to be plenty to break.

Another one I like is the Oxomoco Exterminate plenty to break in there as well.

Also when you go to the Void take a Smeeta Kavat, it will drop the rarest resource from the area which is Argon Crystals now and then.

• Like 1

Easiest one is (at least for me) Mot node. One time I got 7 in 10 mins so not bad I guess (with Nekros)

If you don't have a farming frame, get a durable frame and join an open squad, most likely someone will bring one. Then just kill everything 😄

I do Mot most of the time because Corrupted Vor spawns there all the time and he has a very high chance of dropping one argon crystal. I got like 4 argon crystals in one 20 min run. (No farming frame used)

Edited by snekity

I do container breaking.  I'll get maybe 1 or 2 from enemies, 1 or 2 from lockers, and 4 or 5 from containers.  I seem to get more on mobile defense, but capture is quicker objectives and exterminate has you exploring most the map anyways, though any mission could work.  Dealers choice.

edit: that's all w/o a resource booster, and drop rate is so low nekros doesn't usually make much of a difference for me.

Edited by mkah_mvet