Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level of Difficulty of Profit Taker is CRAP

Titan0429

Just now, (XB1)l Saminator l said:

Primed Sure Footed is pretty good for this mission. 

Inaros is better, but I still spent 90% of the fight in mid-air unwillingly, just cause I kept being bounced around by the enemies and the rubber walls.

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

Inaros is better, but I still spent 90% of the fight in mid-air unwillingly, just cause I kept being bounced around by the enemies and the rubber walls.

Inaros is good for it too but I prefer Chroma. He just gives of that really nice damage boost from Vex Armor so that I can defeat him in around 3 mins. I have tried Inaros for Profit Taker in a while but I'd imagine it would take around 4-6 minutes a run due to his lack of any weapon Damage boosting abilities. He's safer and won't stagger, but the runs will also take longer. 

But yeah I wouldn't mind less bouncing around too! 

Both giant spider bot fights are awful chaotic pains in the butt. Not worth the headache to fight them. They reward garbage.

And atm profit taker is crashing my ps4 game program. Such a pain.

If they rewarded a variety of toriods like ediolons give cores/shards. Only then would they be worthwhile.

Profit taker is a fight that rewards situational awareness and knowing the mobility system of Warframe. It's chaotic if you get stuck in the horde of corpus enemies that lasso you, stagger you, and bounce you around. If you keep your wits about you, and stay away from the horde, this doesn't become a problem. If you're used to facetanking the entire game while standing on the ground, you're going to need a different tactic. Remember, we're space ninjas, not statues! 

• Like 1

The problem with the Profit Taker is that it's seemingly using enemy level increments over time, and if your group has low DPS and doesn't cooperate well, it gets progressively difficult as the fight goes on.

Whenever PT shows up in Nightwave I have found that running it solo is more reliable than going public, since many times I joined a group of struggling newbies overwhelmed by hordes of high-level Corpus units to the point that anything that is NOT Inaros/Chroma/Ironclad Rhino/Nezha dies within seconds. Usually, this ends with host migrations, which, in turn bug the spider out completely, so I tend to avoid that - it's a 5-8 minute solo run anyway.

Basically, a good group (or even just one well-geared Tenno) completes a PT run so fast it never gets difficult, but a poorly geared and/or uncoordinated group turns it into Mission Impossible. Mind you, you don't *need* good gear to win it quickly - but without gear, you need cooperation, and that is a rare thing outside of clan/alliance groups. 

• Like 1