Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wonder what my forum myth and legend will be.

trunks013

@Magus_Tahir and @MagPrime You asked for it ^.^ so here it is.

The game comes from the last post win thread we made a joke about the "legend" origin of someone going something like this 

"The legend says that i tryed to type "Typoguy" once and it ended-up trunks013 LOL"

So here is the thread to post your own or someone else "legend" of warframe in game or on the forums.

Please be keep it light hearted and kind ^.^ 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Look at Gohan everyone loves gohan and look at HIM boring (loved by all) WASTED POTENTIAL 

Huh that's true, I just love the "bad guy with good intentions" kind of anime characters. I'm not sure if I'd like people of similar qualities irl though, depends on the specific person and situation I guess. But I'm sure as hell likeable characters aren't all boring! (I mean they can be, but that's not because they're likeable.)

• Like 1

I doubt anyone will remember me (most people dont even know who the hell i am lol), so if there ever would be a legend about me what would it be? Mh

Never really thought about it, since usually i dont care much about what others think of me. Same goes for if im dead, what will people think of me?

Answer is: Who cares? If im dead my head wont hurt anymore from that (My grandpa used to say that and was right about it)

No matter how much you try to be liked by others, no matter how hard you try to adept and get less disliked, the more you try the less people got interrest in you.

I write this in Spoiler Text because might be to vulgar for some (mods, admins ect) but it needs to be written like this:

Spoiler

Opinions are like A$$h0l3s, everyone got one.... but some people are some...

So if someone one day remembers me (if at all) if im dead, i hope they do remember one thing about me: That i just didnt give a damn about what others think of me, and just was beeing myself. For the worse or the better...

In reality... no matter what you did in life, good and bad, people will believe and think what they want to believe and think about you. No matter if its true or not

Edited by Dark_RRiderr
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, trunks013 said:

So here is the thread to post your own or someone else "legend" of warframe in game or on the forums.

Honestly, I actually only remembered you as "the typo guy".

3 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

My goal is to be the most hated and loved person in this forum 

That honor goes to the Mobile Oxygen Wasters™ on my ignore list.

Personally, I doubt anyone will remember me. I've done nothing worth mentioning.

I mean, back when I was in school, people literally didn't even notice if I wasn't in school for a day. I once came back after being sick for a whole day and the first thing I heard was "I didn't even notice you were gone". And I was sitting in the first damn row back then, right in front of the frickin teacher.

As for the forums, specifically, if at all I'll be remembered as "the guy who puts everyone and everything on his ignore list if he doesn't feel like putting up with someone's BS".

To this day, I only ever removed one single person from my ignore list. And just because I can't even remember why they were on it in the first place.

Some other people though (lookin' at you, Noodle) will be remembered. In Noodle's case, "the Queen of Derailing".

• Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb o0Despair0o:

I mean, back when I was in school, people literally didn't even notice if I wasn't in school for a day. I once came back after being sick for a whole day and the first thing I heard was "I didn't even notice you were gone". And I was sitting in the first damn row back then, right in front of the frickin teacher.

You should become a spy

• Like 2

Gerade eben schrieb o0Despair0o:

Well if there's one thing I'm good at it's being ignored.

Well, sounds like a superpower. My is driving away woman away that is dealing with me for 2 or 3 months, no matter if friendship, relationship or anything else.

Yours is at least usefull and works passive, instantly. You do know thats a really cool super power right?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Well, sounds like a superpower. My is driving away woman away that is dealing with me for 2 or 3 months, no matter if friendship, relationship or anything else.

Yours is at least usefull and works passive, instantly. You do know thats a really cool super power right?

That might just be the first time someone said something positive about me.

Probem is I can't control my power. Over the years, I tried my luck with about 6 girls. Every single one rejected me. Being ignored non-stop has it's advantages but the drawbacks aren't exactly helping me.

• Like 2

Well, you should have tried your luck in the wrong clothing room after swimming and see if that works beeing ignored there as well 😄 hahahah

Yeah what should i say? End of this year its 13 years since im single. And if you add all my relationships together you cant even fill a year with that time.

So yeah i know how much it sucks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trunks013 said:

@Magus_Tahir and @MagPrime You asked for it ^.^ so here it is.

The game comes from the last post win thread we made a joke about the "legend" origin of someone going something like this 

"The legend says that i tryed to type "Typoguy" once and it ended-up trunks013 LOL"

Please be keep it light hearted and kind ^.^ 

I'm willing to put plat down that my legend will involve noodles, lewd content, awful puns and probably some hints of SJW'ness.

As to the myth; probably something to do with tentacles and a Mag...

• Like 3

17 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

That might just be the first time someone said something positive about me.

Probem is I can't control my power. Over the years, I tried my luck with about 6 girls. Every single one rejected me. Being ignored non-stop has it's advantages but the drawbacks aren't exactly helping me.

Make bank and let them come to you?

Look at the wealthiest people on the planet and the women around them.  And if your really desperate you can visit brothels. Oldest job in history.

But whatever you do take kramers advice don't get married.  Especially today with all the legal hazards. .

• Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb (PS4)Kakurine2:

Doesn't  matter if you have experience. Bust your but anf make money. Others will come to you naturally if you succeed.

Sorry but if i am ever successfull in life and make money and things finally work, why the hell should i give a woman a chance THEN? After all the work is done by myself and she wasnt there to support me if i most needed support? So she can just lay into the made nest and didnt even done anything to earn that?

No, there wont be anyone coming to me naturally. Even doubt that if i would be successfull.

Plus what is that woman then worth as a partner if all she cared about is if you are successfull in life? Im not worth it to be with just because i wasnt successfull in life?

• Like 3

If they come to you because you succeeded you then get to pick and choose. The moochers get rejected and the better ones potentially form a meaningful relationship.

Whatever your goals in life are. You dont need someone all the time. Just saying people will inherently flock to you.

• Like 1

If for most of my entire lifetime women were NEVER interrested in me, and suddenly if i got success they do... its just and only because of that. And not because of me.

So yeah, people surely dont flock to me, never was the case ever. Im a loner, always was, most of the time even because i chosen to. Now? Just because i am

• Like 2