Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wonder what my forum myth and legend will be.

trunks013

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Believe me, that last thing I'd do is getting married.

I'd sooner become vegan. And I hate the taste of vegetables.

It is not a problem if you do not have partner I also never had because I am not lucky with ladies. I simply decided to focus my interests to other things and it does not deteroid my mood to be a single.

• Like 5

vor einer Stunde schrieb Sziklamester:

It is not a problem if you do not have partner I also never had because I am not lucky with ladies. I simply decided to focus my interests to other things and it does not deteroid my mood to be a single.

Used to be like this, didnt cared, was even proud on it.

Now, its just doesnt work.

Visiting a brothel isnt fixing it, first of all not the type of men that can do that with just any woman. Secondly its about the emotion that is missing not just the body contact

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Used to be like this, didnt cared, was even proud on it.

Now, its just doesnt work.

Visiting a brothel isnt fixing it, first of all not the type of men that can do that with just any woman. Secondly its about the emotion that is missing not just the body contact

Yes. Me neither but I do not want to be regret or used like a parachute. I am emotional and racial but I just optimized myself to beign racial only. I do not want to marry, no need family so no needs really partner. I only would like to talk sometimes with people and my only source to do this is usually forums and interesting topics. 

The body contact is doable for both genders but of course it cannot replace the another and the same goes to emotions. 

At least I will reach a guiness record.

• Like 5

vor 1 Minute schrieb Sziklamester:

Yes. Me neither but I do not want to be regret or used like a parachute. I am emotional and racial but I just optimized myself to beign racial only. I do not want to marry, no need family so no needs really partner. I only would like to talk sometimes with people and my only source to do this is usually forums and interesting topics. 

The body contact is doable for both genders but of course it cannot replace the another and the same goes to emotions. 

So? Single and Virgin for how long?

• Like 4

@o0Despair0o , @Dark_RRiderr , @Sziklamester it might be a good idea to get professional help, if that's possible. (And by professional help I mean a good therapist, not one of those obnoxious coaches who teach men how to get and leave women quickly.)

I once briefly knew a guy, he was in his thirties and never had a girlfriend. He was so damn anxious around women, even if they were clearly present as friends and were nice to him, poor guy was just constantly sweating. It's a damn shame, because he struck me as such a sweet guy, and to top it all, he was even good looking. The only thing stood between him and a girlfriend is his own self doubt. The only thing he needed is a boost of confidence - I know it's damn hard to do, but people can work on it, and after succeeding, a whole bunch of problems get solved, one of those is the girlfriend thing.

But I bet he didn't see things like this, and saw no way out. I didn't know him well enough to speak with him about such a topic, but now I'm thinking maybe I still should have tried, because maybe I could have helped him see things from a different angle and nudged him to stumble upon a possible solution to his problem he maybe didn't see before, or didn't want to notice. 

I just telling you guys all this because I want you to see hope, and tell you there's no shame in seeking help. If you did it before and were unsuccessful, try it again, maybe you just met a sh!tty therapist, unfortunately they're a thing.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 5

Lol self confidence you are fun... if you are living looser like me failing at just about everything in life you can fail, there is just no reason to have self confidence. I mean really, if its school, jobs, women, friends, no matter what and you fail at all of those, and that for decades of your life... no way you will have confidence on yourself.

Having confidence based on what facts? The only facts beeing there is that i only failed at everything. So having confidence then is in my opinion more a sign of dillusions about yourself, THEN you should see a therapist if you believe you are great when in reality you didnt achieved S#&$ lol

Nice meaned by you but sorry this just doesnt work and no thearapist can convince me otherwise if the fact check just tells me otherwise to dont have a reason to have all to much confidence in yourself

Oh yeah and best of all: How to get confidence if no single woman at all is not even giving you a chance to get to know you better and just denys you instantly?

Edited by Dark_RRiderr
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

@o0Despair0o , @Dark_RRiderr , @Sziklamester it might be a good idea to get professional help, if that's possible. (And by professional help I mean a good therapist, not one of those obnoxious coaches who teach men how to get and leave women quickly.)

I once briefly knew a guy, he was in his thirties and never had a girlfriend. He was so damn anxious around women, even if they were clearly present as friends and were nice to him, poor guy was just constantly sweating. It's a damn shame, because he struck me as such a sweet guy, and to top it all, he was even good looking. The only thing stood between him and a girlfriend is his own self doubt. The only thing he needed is a boost of confidence - I know it's damn hard to do, but people can work on it, and after succeeding, a whole bunch of problems get solved, one of those is the girlfriend thing.

But I bet he didn't see things like this, and saw no way out. I didn't know him well enough to speak with him about such a topic, but now I'm thinking maybe I still should have tried, because maybe I could have help him see things from a different angle and nudge him to stumble upon a possible solution to his problem he maybe didn't see before, or didn't want to notice. 

I just telling you guys all this because I want you to see hope, and tell you there's no shame in seeking help. If you did it before and were unsuccessful, try it again, maybe you just met a sh!tty therapist, unfortunately they're a thing.

Those guys above me maybe need some help to solve problems and confidence but I am a different matter. I just don't trust on people, not really interested in to make any deep relations and I just see this as a huge time waste on my part. I never really tried to do this hard and I never looked actively for partner because I feel I do not need it. I have not so much self confidence but I know what I want to do with my time and while not often succeed on it I have a clear vision on what I want to achieve. Beign alone is not a tragedy and much better than to get a partner who just destroying your time, confidence and overall happyness. I have seen many relationships torn apart because people does not really thought out what they wanted and jumped into the first option what they get. Most people when trying to find a partner are firstly try to avoid beign alone and secondly because there are the idiots near them whom wants to them fit into the society. These peoples feel themselves better if they "help" the one who not as successful than them because they need that feedback they are helpful. 

For example my parents and different, my dad is content but wants to have me a partner, my mom just does not care. My grandparents always asks if I find one but the answer the same. My environment just handles me low when I telling them who I am. Overall the people not really wish to understands me and not really see as an equal partner in everything so I do with them after that. 

I appreciate your goodwill but I do not seek salvation. My soul is beign eaten fine and I do not have really any problems with accepting myself. I know my flaws and strengths.

Edited by Sziklamester
  • Like 4

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Sziklamester:

Those guys above me maybe need some help to solve problems and confidence but I am a different matter. I just don't trust on people, not really interested in to make any deep relations and I just see this as a huge time waste on my part. I never really tried to do this hard and I never looked actively for partner because I feel I do not need it. I have not so much self confidence but I know what I want to do with my time and while not often succeed on it I have a clear vision on what I want to achieve. Beign alone is not a tragedy and better to get a partner who just destroying your time, confidence and overall happyness. I have seen many relationships torn apart because people does not really thought out what they wanted and jumped into the first option what they get. Most people when trying to find a partner are firstly try to avoid beign alone and secondly because there are the idiots near them whom wants to them fit into the society. These peoples feel themselves better if they "help" the one who not as successful than them because they need that feedback they are helpful. 

For example my parents and different, my dad is content but wants to have me a partner, my mom just does not care. My grandparents always asks if I find one but the answer the same. My environment just handles me low when I telling them who I am. Overall the people not really wish to understands me and not really see as an equal partner in everything so I do with them after that. 

I appreciate your goodwill but I do not seek salvation. My soul is beign eaten fine and I do not have really any problems with accepting myself. I know my flaws and strengths.

Just how it should be, hope i get to that state (again) one day...

Also didnt we wanted to return to the real topic here?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Lol self confidence you are fun... if you are living looser like me failing at just about everything in life you can fail, there is just no reason to have self confidence. I mean really, if its school, jobs, women, friends, no matter what and you fail at all of those, and that for decades of your life... no way you will have confidence on yourself.

Having confidence based on what facts? The only facts beeing there is that i only failed at everything. So having confidence then is in my opinion more a sign of dillusions about yourself, THEN you should see a therapist if you believe you are great when in reality you didnt achieved S#&$ lol

Nice meaned by you but sorry this just doesnt work and no thearapist can convince me otherwise if the fact check just tells me otherwise to dont have a reason to have all to much confidence in yourself

See the life as I see. I see it as a role playing game I am good at that. See everything as experience and if you fail in something try to think otherwise. You can see it as a experience what you not want and think about what you could achieve. There is certainly things what you can do with no fail or learn about it. You can boost your confidence if you try to see yourself as a outsider. Like the warframe you control in third person. I never bothered to see myself as a human and it helps me a lot when I try to achieve something.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Just how it should be, hope i get to that state (again) one day...

Also didnt we wanted to return to the real topic here?

THIS IS THE REAL TOPIC HERE!.

🙂 

You are a legend !

/ like all of us. We are writing our legendary.

Edited by Sziklamester
  • Like 3

@Dark_RRiderr You think you're failing in every aspect of life, so it's only logical to not have self confidence. But confidence is a tricky thing, if it would be just magically there, that may affect and improve many things about one's life. I didn't mean to sound too pushy, but I'm not sorry, even if you now think I'm some kind of stupid jerk new, who wants to tell people what to do and thinks she knows the answer to everything. I just had to try. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sziklamester said:

Sounds like it could be either normal or there's a chance it might be a sign of AvPD, it might be worth to read up on.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5848673/

I also have that.

Btw. Hajrá magyarok! :)

• Like 5

@Sziklamester you sounded like having a problem, but if you don't, I'm sorry for misunderstanding the situation. English isn't my native language either 🙂

If you're feeling good, just do what you're doing, the self confidence thing was just a real life example (and also a shot in the dark). But I want to ask, and expect no answer.

12 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Are you sure about being fine?

Ok guys, I'll leave you to it now, being overly pushy really does not help.

• Like 4