Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Become a hacking God in Spy missions.

StormWolf1337

Corpus consoles are the harder of the two puzzle types, since the Grineer one is improved purely by timing/dexterity it's pretty easy but the Corpus ones can get tricky. To make it super easy simply spin and align the outer ones properly, all that's left is to spin the middle section afterwards to match the outer ones and voila, done in seconds. 

Edited by StormWolf1337

2 hours ago, StormWolf1337 said:

simply spin and align the outer ones properly

You forgot to mention that the outer ones with a wide angle can have only one correct alignment; do those first and the correct alignment for the other outer tiles becomes very obvious. 😀

(Also, tips & tricks should be in "Players Helping Players" or maybe "General Discussion" sub. "Feedback" is for telling the devs what you think of the game.)

Edited by OmegaVoid
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Don't forget to use right and left mouse button. Once you get used to hacking this way, you'll almost always know which click it needs to rotate the correct direction, using less clicks which means less time.

in principle yeah, though i can left click roughly 3x faster than i can right click(we're talking like ballpark 12/sec vs ballpark 4-5/sec), so i'll often tend to spin the wrong way anyways since i can generally still rotate the wrong way faster than the right way if it's the alternate click.

Edited by taiiat

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

in principle yeah, though i can left click roughly 3-5x faster than i can right click, so i'll often tend to spin the wrong way anyways since i can generally still rotate the wrong way faster than the right way if it's the alternate click.

You're a monster! But wait, I do this all the time too! lol glad we still do the same stuff 😉

I was talking to my coworker at work about how to make spy missions more challenging or at least require's some skill.

He said Lua has a great concept already.

I would agree. Most spy mission are way too easy after figuring out how to do the two different hacks.

It would be nice to see some new ones implemented and randomize them per mission.

Corpus's hacking is not hard at all, keep your mind clear you would easily see a pattern of it. While in grineer, I wouldn't have problem until I realize you need a fine fps to do it, other wise flash lag and or PU dropping causing hacking in grineer is frustrating af.