Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The option to let us rescue Solaris has just made the Tenno more morally questionable

Zahnny

5 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Should we count siccing Gohan on Cell as indirect murder as well?

Depends...that's either child abuse or murder by proxy...also does that mean that Goku pushed Cell to commit explodo-cide by extension as well?

Does King Kai also count as a death caused by Goku? I mean he did basically bring a bomb to his home.

Just now, Aldain said:

Depends...that's either child abuse or murder by proxy...also does that mean that Goku pushed Cell to commit explodo-cide by extension as well?

Does King Kai also count as a death caused by Goku? I mean he did basically bring a bomb to his home.

'Either'?

True, yeah, Goku probably has quite a few more 'proxy' kills than actual ones. Basically any of Vegeta's post Saiyan-Saga for example.

• Like 1

I'm gonna come down on the side of Lore =/= Gameplay

There are probably not millions of Tenno.

They probably do not do multiple missions per day.

Each individual Tenno has probably not killed, hang on, let me check a thing, (sweet jesus) hundreds of thousands of Grineer and Corpus.

Each individual Tenno has probably not fought and killed Tyl Regor literally dozens of times for the Equinox blueprints.

These figures are probably more like "A couple of thousand Tenno, who do a mission every few days, and who have killed thousands of enemies."

So, I'm hesitant to take an activity which is extremely grindy and repetitive and assume that that's exactly what's happening in a narrative sense. 

• Like 1

Maybe they should make them harder to find like the lua side rooms that give better containers, and let them reward coins for saving them instead of taking it away?

I always did enjoy the aspect of hidden rooms and objectives that reward slowing down just  bit to explore or knowing the map.

Edited by wtflag
  • Like 4