Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura Forma vs Universal Protea's Aura?

ChaoticEdge

Aura Forma cannot do everything like Protea's aura slot because it is unique universal aura that is symbol of

hqdefault.jpg

pretty much it seem the Aura Forma seem a huge waste I mean huge waste getting it for Protea is actually can use any of it, I don't think players really use that much about the Aura Forma in the 1st start.  So I ask why can't the Aura Forma do the same thing like Protea's aura symbol or is it the fear that Aura Forma will get too good and become higher value more then umbra forma but for the truth I prefer to have Protea's aura symbol then having Aura Forma that actually doesn't let me pick more other chose among the aura or require another aura forma to change it again.  I don't think anyone is willing go for Aura forma or think they will be useful in the future.

At the time being if Aura Forma ever get change to actually have Universal symbol of Aura that would be the go get-er in fact I think we can buy Aura Forma unless the dev plan make a bp that requires 3-5 Aura Forma to make Universal Aura Forma then everyone will dive really hard for the grinds for it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

But aura forma does give a universal polarity in the aura slot, just like protea has. Have you ever unequipped the aura on a frame you put an aura forma on?

4 minutes ago, Xaero said:

What are you even talking about? Aura Forma does exactly what you described: gives your aura a universal polarity. Protea comes with universal aura polarity by default.

Aura forma isn't really universal polarity symbol, it is pick one aura of this selected polarity. It doesn't do universal polarity like Protea where she actually have default version of it....unless they change it without I know again...

*checking back*
wtfug when they change it?

19 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

-snip- So I ask why can't the Aura Forma do the same thing like Protea's aura symbol -snip-

Could you maybe expand on this since Aura Forma does literally add same universal aura symbol to any frame. Here are screenshots of Protea and Ivara Prime that has been aura formaed. Ivara Prime doesn't have universal aura polarity by default. Aura forma has always worked like this, since year or so when it was added.

cSgATpk.jpgO2NZxH0.jpg

• Like 7

vor 5 Minuten schrieb ChaoticEdge:

Aura forma isn't really universal polarity symbol, it is pick one aura of this selected polarity. It doesn't do universal polarity like Protea where she actually have default version of it....unless they change it without I know again...

*checking back*
wtfug when they change it?

Aura forma has always worked like this, that's the entire point of it. Did you really think it would just change the polarity to whatever aura you had currently in? What would be the difference to a regular forma then?

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

Aura forma has always worked like this, that's the entire point of it. Did you really think it would just change the polarity to whatever aura you had currently in? What would be the difference to a regular forma then?

Originally the Aura forma worked as none universal forma and now they change it for I ask what hotflix change this cuz they want me read their forum over again.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb ChaoticEdge:

Originally the Aura forma worked as none universal forma and now they change it for I ask what hotflix change this cuz they want me read their forum over again.

It wasnt changed, it always gave the universal polarity in the aura slot. The introducing patchnote also says this: 

"Also, a new Arbitrations reward has been added: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity."

Edited by Drachnyn
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

It wasnt changed, it always gave the universal polarity in the aura slot. The introducing patchnote also says this: 

"Also, a new Arbitrations reward has been added: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity."

Nope, I remember it day as clear when they presented Aura the 1st time everyone was testing it and it only change polarity of single aura forma and kept the rank 30, so your saying the patchnote when the 2nd time they talk about aura forma got a change during that time to be actually Universal Aura?

They flipping hog wash!  they are skipping details in that quota!

9 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1087864-plains-of-eidolon-remaster-update-2480/

JUDICIAL OCULUS 
Eyewear created by the Arbiters for those they deem worthy. 

Also, a new Arbitrations reward has been added: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.

It seems you remember wrong.

Edited by groznez
more details
  • Like 7

vor 5 Minuten schrieb ChaoticEdge:

Nope, I remember it day as clear when they presented Aura the 1st time everyone was testing it and it only change polarity of single aura forma and kept the rank 30, so your saying the patchnote when the 2nd time they talk about aura forma got a change during that time to be actually Universal Aura?

They flipping hog wash!  they are skipping details in that quota!

You are thinking about the leaks. However it never actually worked like the "omega forma", which was only using the same picture. DE never presented the omega forma, the aura forma has always worked the way it does now.

• Like 3

I've check up when they had 2nd update about the forma and they change from there.  I didn't realized it become universal forma because during that time everyone complain about the Aura Forma being sux at 1st when it came out and everyone left it alone.  I didn't bother so many updates about it because I didn't see any value being what.

It's amazing how some people simply cannot admit when they are wrong. 

Evidence is presented, actual evidence. But nope... literally everyone else remembered wrong somehow. 

But there is evidence. Doesn't matter. Still won't admit they are wrong and that it was truly never released the way they claim (which would have made it pointless, so doesn't even make sense). 

Simply amazing how the human mind works sometimes.

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Like 19

6 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

they change from there.  I didn't realized it become universal forma because during that time everyone complain about the Aura Forma being sux at 1st when it came out and everyone left it alone. 

Aura Forma never changed from being a universal aura polarity. Everyone complained it sucked at first because there was no reason to use more than a handful of auras that mostly had only two polarities that mattered. 

People have provided you with proof from the Forums to the Wiki's catalogs to anecdotes. Burden of Proof lies on you to find a single example where the Aura Forma was changed from being a universal Aura polarity when it was actually introduced into the game rather than the numerous leaks a few months before it released. 

7 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I didn't bother so many updates about it because I didn't see any value being what.

Then please don't make a thread without doing due diligence. If you haven't used the item, don't make a thread about the item. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ShichiseitenYasha said:

Aura Forma never changed from being a universal aura polarity. Everyone complained it sucked at first because there was no reason to use more than a handful of auras that mostly had only two polarities that mattered. 

People have provided you with proof from the Forums to the Wiki's catalogs to anecdotes. Burden of Proof lies on you to find a single example where the Aura Forma was changed from being a universal Aura polarity when it was actually introduced into the game rather than the numerous leaks a few months before it released. 

Then please don't make a thread without doing due diligence. If you haven't used the item, don't make a thread about the item. 

I watch ppl used it and they did, because they said it wasn't universal at 1st it was made for they really wanted to tested is it worth it but it wasn't.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb ChaoticEdge:

I watch ppl used it and they did, because they said it wasn't universal at 1st it was made for they really wanted to tested is it worth it but it wasn't.

It literally always worked like it does now. Since the first introduction the functionallity of the aura forma has never changed.

• Like 10

Aura forma have always been universal. They have not changed how they work. I know because i've been building and installing them since they were released. I put them on every frame. You are misremembering something or have been misinformed by other people who didn't understand how it worked.

Edited by schilds
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

It literally always worked like it does now. Since the first introduction the functionallity of the aura forma has never changed.

It did change over, you weren't there while everyone got their 1st forma which I did wasted 1 aura forma to tested same time as the other guy and they came out with crummy moment during the 1st aura forma, they updated when they announce the hotfix 2nd time about the aura forma which I went on wiki read it that is why no one remember their nogin head during that time and acted it didn't exist, that why I presumed it as not being Universal aura.

Here is the very first patch note when they were introduced: 

Also, a new Arbitrations reward has been added: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.

Oh wait, someone already quoted that :-P.

Here is the original wiki page on it right after it was released: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Aura_Forma?oldid=1934672

An Aura Forma is applied to a Warframe's Aura slot, allowing the Warframe to accept an Aura of any polarity.

Edited by schilds
  • Like 5

vor 12 Minuten schrieb ChaoticEdge:

It did change over, you weren't there while everyone got their 1st forma which I did wasted 1 aura forma to tested same time as the other guy and they came out with crummy moment during the 1st aura forma, they updated when they announce the hotfix 2nd time about the aura forma which I went on wiki read it that is why no one remember their nogin head during that time and acted it didn't exist, that why I presumed it as not being Universal aura.

I did use an aura forma on the patch it was released, it worked exactly as it does now. You have yet to present actual proof for your claim. Otherwise stop being so denial.

• Like 4

Besides, how he's describing his version of the "original" aura forma is just how forma work. They didn't introduce aura forma just to let you polarise the aura slot. You could already do that. If you wanted to change the polarity of the aura slot you just used a normal forma.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I had one shortly after release from Arbs. You are very wrong. They haven't changed since they were introduced. Dude, just admit you are wrong. It's not the end of the world. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Show us a clip of someone using Aura Forma and it didn't give universal polarity like you claimed, or a just patch note where its fixed. People already showed evidences that you're wrong, heck you probably never used aura forma on your own when its just released.