Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 29 test

(XBOX)Oussii

honestly i was expecting something more challenging in that test, at least MR 28 was more difficult than this one

I guess they did it because they were busy preparing some other contents?

Anyways, Thanks DE, that was really a walk in the park

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Viveeeh:

Mastery tests were always easy. There are a few more complicated ones as you progress, but each of them can be made easy if you think about the strategy.

Oh and congratulations 😄

listening to newbies crying about Mr. 9 test.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ES-Flinter said:

Oh that is a test requiring some tactics! It's only hard because we aren't used to being ninjas. I personally like the harder tasks, being able to complete them actually means something. I'm still laughing at the one where you needed to hack a cypher. It was some low MR test, but still!

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Oh that is a test requiring some tactics! It's only hard because we aren't used to being ninjas. I personally like the harder tasks, being able to complete them actually means something. I'm still laughing at the one where you needed to hack a cypher. It was some low MR test, but still!

I wonder... do ciphers still work on that one? I remember people cheesing it years ago with the cipher hotkey

Il y a 6 heures, ES-Flinter a dit :

the 2 stealth test are the hardest.

everything other is easy.

this MR9 test is harder than the MR26 test...

(the captur of mooving point also needed some training before succeed)

Edited by GKP_light

10 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

To be fair a number of tests where messed with. The ais awareness in mr 9 and 19 is much higher then it was.  And if one is a newer play may not have the means to cheese it.

I one shot mr 9 on my ps4 account in one go. And had to cheese rank 19 with a gunblade.

When i did the mr 9 test on my fresher pc account i had to hardcore cheese and practice it ten times.  The ai are buggy and far too aware for mr9. Plus ai in normal play are not thst aware. Nor are we locked out of all abilities or weapons normally.

Its still doable but harder then it was.

And funny enough other test i had to struggle with the first time around i have been doing more easily on my pc account.

• Like 1