Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: July 13 - 17

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

• Monday: Scarab Varna Glyph
  • Tuesday: Inaros Noggle
  • Wednesday: Inaros Halftone Glyph
  • Thursday: Desert Skate Floof

Make way for the God-King! Inaros Prime arrives Tuesday, and this week’s Drops are here to celebrate.

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

hace 39 minutos, [DE]Helen dijo:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

• Monday: Scarab Varna Glyph
  • Tuesday: Inaros Noggle
  • Wednesday: Inaros Halftone Glyph
  • Thursday: Desert Skate Floof

Make way for the God-King! Inaros Prime arrives Tuesday, and this week’s Drops are here to celebrate.

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Thanks for the information!!!! 

Is there any way the announcements for these could get pushed to the mobile companion app on Mondays instead of just Thursdays?  I keep forgetting that the Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday streams are a thing until I've missed several of them, so having the livestream schedule more easily accessible via the app would be a big help.

There is a remote possibility of this threads being made on sunday instead just 1 hour before the first stream? Seriously, what's the point of making this thread every week with that little window of time to know if you are going to follow the "regular" schedule or not.

21 hours ago, Kylo. said:

The Glyphs look like this.

Thank you! I too busy on Monday and was sorry I had missed the glyph, it's nice to know what I missed (I know I could check in-game, but I keep forgetting to do that when I do load the game).

20 hours ago, HowWesWasOne said:

The Xoris nerf NEEDS to be discussed in this, because the devs outright lied to the community.  They nerfed it based on a strawman and a double standard. On top of that, they ignored almost 50 pages of feedback.

Business as usual really. To be honest, after the Arcane changes and the outright lying about how much they would be nerfed, even in the patch notes themselves, I'm not holding my breath for any sort of discussion like this.

On 2020-07-13 at 10:08 AM, (NSW)FlipzMCL said:

Is there any way the announcements for these could get pushed to the mobile companion app on Mondays instead of just Thursdays?  I keep forgetting that the Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday streams are a thing until I've missed several of them, so having the livestream schedule more easily accessible via the app would be a big help.

You can set up twitch to notify you when Warframe goes live 

Archived