Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues with Tenno Trivia email pop ups

Drajac

Granted Quiz Kit access.

However, the Quiz was unplayable.

None of the media questions played the animation or image, so....couldn't answer them

Screen constantly froze, so I saw a stillshot and logo, but no motion.

Half of my selections didn't 'click', so I didn't answer, despite clicking on answer.

Email popup never showed.

Ok, so I did the Trivia and I was Contestant #3254 and I screamed when I heard 3254 beat 3251, but when i checked again my score was different to the score the 1st place #3254 got. I ended up being so amazed that I won to being duped and disappointed. 😞

There seems to be duplication in contestant numbers.

faaabad47218cfc46391229c1bb855ae.png

Hello apparently I was elegible for a reward in a tennocon 2020 trivia (I was in top 10k) and it asked me to type in my e-mail, I wrote it correctly, but I wrote my main personal e-mail that I either do not have a warframe account on, or I don't play on that WF account. Twitch is connected to my main account though.

As the title indicates, I didn't get an email popup after the quiz, despite having scored at 654, with 229,149 points. My Twitch Account is linked, and I had permissions enabled several hours in advance.

Is there anything I can do to get my winnings?

4 minutes ago, ez_L1nk3N said:

Hello apparently I was elegible for a reward in a tennocon 2020 trivia (I was in top 10k) and it asked me to type in my e-mail, I wrote it correctly, but I wrote my main personal e-mail that I either do not have a warframe account on, or I don't play on that WF account. Twitch is connected to my main account though.

Contact support.

Archived