Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I still haven't received the gun or hydroid either. I got the staff skin and the robot statue at least, but I was there for a majority of the tennocon stream as well. Hopefully after a snooze it'll be sorted out, but I'm a bit paranoid about missing out on a frame I wanted a shiny new gun to boot.

Got everything else no problem, just the Hydroid missing. Not too worried about it just yet. Hopefully they're still slowly trickling out to people.

Edit:  Oh, forgot the quiz thing. Yeah, that hasn't come yet either, but I'm kind of not surprised since all that wasn't working quite right even during the stream. Not holding my breath for that one.

I got the Athodai but still have yet to receive the Hydroid Prime. My friend on the other hand did not get the Athoidai for some reason, so I will let him know about this.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, kwlingo said:

This happens every year. You don't have to worry.

What they have done in the pass is create a loop where anyone who got the first loot item will automatically get the second. Even players who didn't watch the second part will get the second drop as long as they have the Athodai.

hack GIF

If you didn't get the first item make sure you do it before they run the loop in the system.

If players don't have the Athodai they will be out of luck.

1 minute ago, Gauldar said:

I got the Athodai but still have yet to receive the Hydroid Prime. My friend on the other hand did not get the Athoidai for some reason, so I will let him know about this.  Thanks.

Same thing, I was for all tennocon and tenno live, got the athodai but nothing about Hydroid Prime, How much time still wait for it? 

Archived