Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #4

[DE]Danielle

Tip to all falling under the map jumping in archwing and flying staight up seems to get you back on top of map most times.

DE theres a bug with the throat exit in ISO vaults that keeps droping you under map.

I ran multiplebountys 1 and 2 yesterday still no scintillant drop, none found in ISO vaults either. Still only had 1 since deimos launched.

Thank you for fixes so far deimos economics much fairer, mining you can now see target materials, capture tracks showing up ok. Now if only i could find the right spots i will be a happy tenno again, here rare fishy and ores 

TYVM DE, 2 hard farming. Im thru playing WF........ Been here since PS4 started in 2014 because i Couldn't get online due to PSN having issues. I wrote a long paragraph but web page acting up so I erased it all. Im gone, all I needed was 6 Thaumica & 1 Scintillant, OMG........ GoDBLeSS

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Titchgamer:

I keep falling through the map doing vaults, Its always the 2nd vault I fall through 😞

Cant get the rewards and cant get back in the map without falling through again.

Cant extract with my team either.

please fix this guys I have lost so much stuff because of this 😞

More or less the same for me - always falling through the map. In some vaults I can run back to the exit. This is really annoying 

Why cant we just walk into infested room on the orbitor ? Only way in is if you have a boil on your neck, technically pointless the helminth if all your primes need a zit to enter. Also im in process rebuilding and farming standard frames to kill and again i need a infested boil to enter to upgrade helminth? Talk about take it to the Digital Extreme. I love the game but thiers too many backward stuff ingame. One in particular give all hard mode and walk steel path but builds are still not complete and limited because we have no Umbra forma and also no Exilus forma which would work on both frame and weapon. Thats when you can say your frame is complete, but when we will ever see these material because way i see it, Umbra Excalibur been out alongtime and 99% of the community run Umbra builds and Exilus mods ?

6 hours ago, (PS4)Fire_Hawk_82 said:

Why cant we just walk into infested room on the orbitor ? Only way in is if you have a boil on your neck, technically pointless the helminth if all your primes need a zit to enter. Also im in process rebuilding and farming standard frames to kill and again i need a infested boil to enter to upgrade helminth? Talk about take it to the Digital Extreme. I love the game but thiers too many backward stuff ingame. One in particular give all hard mode and walk steel path but builds are still not complete and limited because we have no Umbra forma and also no Exilus forma which would work on both frame and weapon. Thats when you can say your frame is complete, but when we will ever see these material because way i see it, Umbra Excalibur been out alongtime and 99% of the community run Umbra builds and Exilus mods ?

The moment you build the segment you no longer need the cyst.  Read patch notes next time. 

@DE when will we get hotfix number 5? I cannot for the life of me get a necromantic engine to drop, and I've got people surrounding me who have spare drops of it and are willing to just give one to me in exchange for one of the spare pods I have, Raven one friend who's already built his neck or back has a spare engine and is literally offering to just give it to me! The problem is none of it's tradable until you release hotfix 5! We've been waiting almost three days since it was released on PC! Aren't hotfixes supposed to be in line with each other!?

Nechramech mod drop rates are pretty awful, it takes ~45 minutes to run all three isolation vaults, that lets you kill 6 mechs, and despite having run the set of three about ten times over the weekend I only have 2 of the mech mods. Got all the parts to build one, and unlike some people I haven't had issues with the floor, but it does suck to not actually be able to mod the thing. I think we need a better way to farm.

Thaumica drop rates continue to be just awful, even with a booster I'm getting it at a rate of maybe 20 every two hours (yes that means I'm only finding one vein), I've tried mining caves, open world, vaults, nothing seems to work well.

Edit: the mausolon rules, love it

On 2020-08-28 at 5:23 PM, (PS4)lol9892 said:

Nice any chance there’s anyone with a necramech that doesn’t gain affinity? Mine seems to bug out when leveling it and when I redeploy it it’s missing health.      Point me in the right direction to the bug thread Tenno.

This is a bug! We are aware and investigating for a fix. 

On 2020-08-28 at 6:23 PM, (PS4)The_Descolada said:

wait why didn't we get the necramech scintillant drops that were included in the PC version of this hotfix???

We did actually! It was included in the hotfix just missed in the notes - that's my fault. Added it into the notes 🙂

On 2020-08-28 at 7:59 PM, (PS4)GGC-APO said:

thank you so much for this hotfix! regarding the void dash bug, I unfortunately have to say void dash still stops working sometimes - even in situations unrelated to the Necramech though, if that helps

We should have more fixes to come on this issue as we come across it in different instances. 

On 2020-08-28 at 3:07 PM, (PS4)Fire_Hawk_82 said:

Looking at this HOTFIX its looks like you have not addressed the bug with Grasp Of Lohk Ability i mentioned. The bug appears to give you Protea sized BALLS instead of enemy weapons, i guess this must not be issue in the community.

This is intended 🙂 Its even written in Xaku's ability tips:

xaku tips.PNG

18 hours ago, (PS4)AssassinWR456 said:

We can't trade necramech parts, DE can you fix that in ps4 too please please, i just need the damaged stock it's hilarious i have a lot of sets but i just need the stock xD. Thank you DE love you ♡

This will come in the next update!

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LiquidJob said:

I am not getting any MR for ranking up the new pets even after guilding them.  Also, the flowers from subsumed Warframes disappear when I start subsuming another Warframe.  I only ever have 1 flower of the Warframe that is currently being consumed in my Helminth.

We are aware of the MR issue with the new infested Companions. As for the flower situation, how many Warframes have you subsumed so far?

35 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

As for the flower situation, how many Warframes have you subsumed so far?

Same here. My third Frame is Subsuming and I only have one flower that started regrowing again.

Also, I seem to be unable to replace anything but the first ability on all the Frames I've tried.

I'm Rank 4 with the Helminth, so I figure it's either a bug or there's something I don't understand about the system.

Archived