Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave - Glassmaker standing

RazerXPrime

Question

So I'm close to reaching rank 60 in the prestige ranks and was reading that rank 60 currently is the maximum rank (90 if you include the base ranks). Does this mean that once I hit 60 I will no longer be able to gain crystal cred and that doing nightwave challenges is pointless?

14 answers to this question

Well that sucks. Why don't they just add another 30 or 60 ranks in a simple patch? Sounds like something super easy to do. Of course the icon for ranks needs to be adjusted since it only allows 2 digits, but I'd be cool with it stopping at 99 as long as I can gain actual ranks.

18 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Well that sucks. Why don't they just add another 30 or 60 ranks in a simple patch? Sounds like something super easy to do. Of course the icon for ranks needs to be adjusted since it only allows 2 digits, but I'd be cool with it stopping at 99 as long as I can gain actual ranks.

They did expand on it...  Twice.  DE either hasn't worked out making it unlimited like some other games that contain season passes, or they and/or their overlords don't like the thought of the players that pound out Nightwave to farm for what's available in its market.  After all, most veterans can cap that out relatively quickly and then turn it into a plat farm for those players that come late to the episode.  

Which is odd when you consider that it's a replacement to the old alert system which had no such thing as a cap and we could more than happily farm for what we needed at our leisure providing it either fell into a time we could game or get on and play if the app triggered an alarm.  

After all, it's how I obtained 177 Nitain Extract before the conversion occurred. Along with several key aura mods I shared with new players that hadn't worked out either the old alert system or the Nightwave replacement. 

vor 53 Minuten schrieb MBaldelli:

They did expand on it...  Twice.  DE either hasn't worked out making it unlimited like some other games that contain season passes, or they and/or their overlords don't like the thought of the players that pound out Nightwave to farm for what's available in its market.  After all, most veterans can cap that out relatively quickly and then turn it into a plat farm for those players that come late to the episode.  

Which is odd when you consider that it's a replacement to the old alert system which had no such thing as a cap and we could more than happily farm for what we needed at our leisure providing it either fell into a time we could game or get on and play if the app triggered an alarm.  

After all, it's how I obtained 177 Nitain Extract before the conversion occurred. Along with several key aura mods I shared with new players that hadn't worked out either the old alert system or the Nightwave replacement. 

Yeah, the same here, still sitting on around 250 Nitain (after rebuilding almost all frames for Helminth) and tons of Aura mods.

i was quite punctual with all night wave mission then diemos update happened so i lost interest in nightwave, then the update was S#&$(for me) so i lost interst in game as well.. just login to get login reward then go away. i'm at 45 something rank. have saved for potatoes will cash in when night wave come to end

Well good to know my efforts to catch up with Nightwave and grind it were completely wasted. Might as well have taken it easy.

2 hours ago, Dauggie said:

i was quite punctual with all night wave mission then diemos update happened so i lost interest in nightwave, then the update was S#&$(for me) so i lost interst in game as well.. just login to get login reward then go away. i'm at 45 something rank. have saved for potatoes will cash in when night wave come to end

Not sure what this has to do with the topic at hand. Did you just come in to complain about the game in general?

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

Well good to know my efforts to catch up with Nightwave and grind it were completely wasted. Might as well have taken it easy.

how are they wasted? have you not got cred points to buy items? dont throw around the word "waste" pointlessly

7 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

how are they wasted? have you not got cred points to buy items? dont throw around the word "waste" pointlessly

I rushed it, meaning I wasted time. I could have done this far more relaxed and spent time doing other things knowing I would max it in the end regardless. Time wasted. Not pointless.

Archived