Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More relaxed credit farm (no Index and harder stuffs).

quxier

Question

How and where do you farm credits when you don't want to go to the Index or other harder things?
As fair I can see Dark sectors are the only good options as it it gives 20k-30k credits per 5 minutes/waves. However there is no reason to continue as you get 20k-30k credits once.
I have tried Hieracon. While it gives others stuffs (endo, relics and cryotic) it is slower (~30k for 4 excavators).
I've tried Nekros + Ore gaze + Secura Lecta on some survival (Deimos afair) but it's very limiting gameplay (doing the same things over and over).

I heard some missions gives you credit boosters? Is it true? How "hard" are they?

ps. I know about daily rewards credit boosters, weekend boosters and 1st mission 2x credits.

19 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, quxier said:

So protecting 4 conduits gives you 30k. It's job for whole team. Sadly I'm solo player. Thanks nevertheless, you are one of few people that reads my topic. Thanks again.

Well it's also depends on which round it is but yes, 3 or 4 conduits are required for C. Doing it solo isn't impossible but here is where the 'hard/easy' line lies. Good luck anyway.

13 minutes ago, Cyloss said:

About 28k credits for a 2,5 min run, fairly easy, and gives at least 100 cryotic (a little more if you activate a second extractor and let it blow up on the way out)

I found it that 1-2 excavation is the best (2nd if it's near). I can farm credits, endo  and probably something else.

Why not farm 2 things at once?

Back in the day I used Hierarcon on Pluto.

About 28k credits for a 2,5 min run, fairly easy, and gives at least 100 cryotic (a little more if you activate a second extractor and let it blow up on the way out)

2 hours ago, (NSW)draugath said:

Running solo, I can do 6 rounds in under 30 minutes, which will net you up to 260kcr.  The thing to remember is that you don't have to activate each conduit right away.  Even with a full squad that can each handle a demo, you're not guaranteed to have more than one conduit active at a time due to drop rates.

5 minutes for each run seems to be good time. I've tried one round it it took me 10-15 afair. I had 1 conduit active at time.
The Demos are not problem (at least for round 1) but finding a key is. I'm not used to Disruption so maybe that's the problem.

Another thing; You can use Khora to spawncamp with Strangledome, which might also fall to the relaxing category as long as you're not chasing for kills, but only chilling at low or medium risk Index, preferably low because that's what that method can consistently manage.

On the other hand, this is such a borderline afk chill method, you can really literally just do this while watching Youtube or playing Heroes of Might and Magic, XCOM, SW: Empire At War or another turn based strategy/grand strategy game on another monitor.

17 hours ago, quxier said:

So protecting 4 conduits gives you 30k. It's job for whole team. Sadly I'm solo player. Thanks nevertheless, you are one of few people that reads my topic. Thanks again.

Running solo, I can do 6 rounds in under 30 minutes, which will net you up to 260kcr.  The thing to remember is that you don't have to activate each conduit right away.  Even with a full squad that can each handle a demo, you're not guaranteed to have more than one conduit active at a time due to drop rates.

I'm not sure if credit boosters work on disruption rewards.  I remember testing this once and not seeing an effect.  But, it's also been a while since I tested it.

I always go fishing when I want a relaxed credit farm - night time, in a pond, catch the lungfish as only they spawn at night. A large one's bits sells for 1300cr, small for 700cr, you can catch a lot quite quickly, assuming you don't do it for the simple fun of fishing anyway. It isn't the most efficient credit farm, but it is the most relaxed.

I usually start off with a quick Arbitration run right after login.

100k on first mission with the first mission bonus, 200k if i get a credit booster from login or something else.

If you played Lich content for the weapons, you can sell your Requiem mods for 50k each, which is decent imo..

I didn't find endless to be that efficient for credits compared to the other options, so unless you're having fun playing Nekros/Chroma/Khora or Hydroid with a Lecta for a passive, somewhat miniscule, but still increased credit gain, you got better options.

The amount of credits dropped by enemies is not in line with some mission completion or rotation rewards.

Personally i find the Hieracon method to be rather mind numbing, but you can try that in case you get a credit booster and are out of Arbitration missions for that hour.

On 2020-10-14 at 7:22 PM, Gabranth2 said:

@quixer Disruption mission on Neptune gives credits

Tier A Tier B Tier C
Credits64 20000 Credit Cache 100% Credits64 30000 Credit Cache 100% Credits64 50000 Credit Cache 95%
        Universal Medallion 5%

I personally like doing Earth Proxima Railjack missions.  Same credits as Ceres dark sectors, and easily doable in the same time or less, depending on your archwing or railjack loadouts.  Sure, you could also do Veil missions in that time frame for slightly more credits, but the barrier to entry and execution is higher. 

If you have or can get a Particle Ram, maxed rank, it makes quick work of Earth enemies with little stress.

I like Seimeni. Use Vauban, place a flechette mine over the defense point when the infested show up. Maybe kill one or two if your duration is short. I deploy two for wave five because the moa infested are annoying.

Easiest credit farm in the game. I usually go on my switch baby frame right after reset, so 46-50k credits for a couple minutes of not doing much. I like to use the time to say hi to clan, see if anyone is doing anything interesting.

Gabi - infested survival on Ceres - because of the Dark Sector bonus you get for completing, just repeat 5 min runs for max credit farm.

Easy, effective quick credits that you can solo. Also a reasonable place for leveling gear while you're at it.

35,000 credits every single 5 minute run vs L15-25 infested.

Archived