Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No forma from the Naberus shop........okay.....

Blaudari

Omg just get forma bps from relics, why would they put forma in this event? Because people are salty about plague star? I still don't get it plague star was not worth the grind, if you just play the game casually you have stock of forma bps in foundry pumping builts easily. You you need one simple play session  of relics and you can be set for the next week. Just run meso and above for common forma bps 

Stop being so lazy

45 минут назад, (XB1)The Neko Otaku сказал:

Omg just get forma bps from relics, why would they put forma in this event? Because people are salty about plague star? I still don't get it plague star was not worth the grind, if you just play the game casually you have stock of forma bps in foundry pumping builts easily. You you need one simple play session  of relics and you can be set for the next week. Just run meso and above for common forma bps 

Stop being so lazy

I have forma BP stockpile that would last me a lifetime.

I don't have formas though. Because build times. I mean if you, say, want to forma each weapon in the game once, you need about year and a half of build time to do that. Granted you don't want to forma each and every weapon, but putting at least 3-4 on some is expected. That's not counting frames, awings, mecha and whatnot.  And only considering forma direct use case, so no crafting/dojo.

I missed all the Plague Stars. I suffer in no forma forever.

14 minutes ago, lnfine said:

I have forma BP stockpile that would last me a lifetime.

I don't have formas though. Because build times. I mean if you, say, want to forma each weapon in the game once, you need about year and a half of build time to do that. Granted you don't want to forma each and every weapon, but putting at least 3-4 on some is expected. That's not counting frames, awings, mecha and whatnot.  And only considering forma direct use case, so no crafting/dojo.

I missed all the Plague Stars. I suffer in no forma forever.

Not to mention that you need forma to build a bunch of stuff. 

It's almost like they want you to buy forma...

8 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

everybody read this and say it out loud:

Naberus is NOT Plague Star

DE never showed nor stated that Forma, built or otherwise would be coming with this event, so if you went in expecting it, then there's nobody to blame but yourself.

That doesnt mean that DE could implement events other than Plague Star that would have rewards that weren't absolutely and completely useless.

In all honesty if only we had reliable way of obtaining forma in game by playing (crafting 1/day is a joke) and weren't pretty much forced with this new paracesis way of leveling kuva weapons past lvl 30 by using formas then I wouldn't care much for no forma in this "event".

INB4 "buy forma with plat" - i dont have plat. Not that much to be throwing it randomly at whatever I want. I'm playing this game economic style. Aka poor af.

Y'all ever think the Built Forma come from Earth since the kid with the mask is the one that gave out the Forma? 

I mean....they have a frickin Orokin tower that we can't go in but the choppers do a job on all the time. They be cutting into the flesh and be all "Hey...we got another one of them gold puzzle pieces...guess we will put it with the rest of them over on gold puzzle mountain".

Kind of how Wakanda has all this Vibrabium.....

Archived