Livestream Schedule: October 26 - 30

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Trick-or-Treat! This week, watch to receive a Twitch Drops every 20 minutes. There is a slightly increased chance viewers will receive the Basmu Blueprint and an equal chance for all other items!

Tricks:

• Starburst Fireworks
  • Kuva Globule
  • Neuroptic Mass Decoration
  • Argon Crystal

Treats:

• Basmu Blueprint
  • Trick or Ballas Glyph
  • Dax Portrait
  • Forma Blueprint

This week’s Drops invite you to trick-or-treat around our community streams. Happy Naberus, Tenno!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Spoiler

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Nice now I can use the skin I bought for the weapon that I didn’t have bc I didn’t play during scarlet spear. Also if each stream is an hour like usual, there’s only going to be 12 chances to get all the stuff. Kinda disappointed that a resource that you can get in game and something you can buy with credits are lowering the chances to get the good stuff...

I've been wondering about this for a while but why do you guys stream on morning (7am pt/10am et) for Wednesdays?

I had never been able to watch the Wednesday streams live due to work. Why not put the Switch streams on an afternoon like the rest?

Archived