Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: October 26 - 30

[DE]Helen

I'd really like to see official livestreams stay online for <10 minutes longer if you're gonna do 20 minute drops. Opened the stream the moment I got a notification for it, stayed the entire time, and still only got 2 drops. Megan streamed for exactly 1:04:19 today. That's not a lot of wiggle room with notification delays.

On 2020-10-23 at 5:47 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Trick-or-Treat! This week, watch to receive a Twitch Drops every 20 minutes. There is a slightly increased chance viewers will receive the Basmu Blueprint and an equal chance for all other items!

Tricks:

• Starburst Fireworks
  • Kuva Globule
  • Neuroptic Mass Decoration
  • Argon Crystal

Treats:

• Basmu Blueprint
  • Trick or Ballas Glyph
  • Dax Portrait
  • Forma Blueprint

This week’s Drops invite you to trick-or-treat around our community streams. Happy Naberus, Tenno!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

So I got the drops but instead of getting basmu I got argon crystal and a neurotic mass the drops today (Monday) are most likely glitches so now I did not get basmu bp

On 2020-10-23 at 10:47 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Trick-or-Treat! This week, watch to receive a Twitch Drops every 20 minutes. There is a slightly increased chance viewers will receive the Basmu Blueprint and an equal chance for all other items!

Tricks:

• Starburst Fireworks
  • Kuva Globule
  • Argon Crystal

Treats:

• Basmu Blueprint
  • Trick or Ballas Glyph
  • Dax Portrait
  • Forma Blueprint

This week’s Drops invite you to trick-or-treat around our community streams. Happy Naberus, Tenno!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

On 2020-10-23 at 11:47 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tricks:

• Starburst Fireworks
  • Kuva Globule
  • Argon Crystal

Treats:

• Basmu Blueprint
  • Trick or Ballas Glyph
  • Dax Portrait
  • Forma Blueprint

Reveal hidden contents

please remove argon from the drops, or at least lower it's chance because i got 3 in a row for the first stream, and need basmu.

Monday's stream gave me the Dax Portrait (not bad, I did not have that), a Forma Blueprint (always nice), and a Kuva Globule (awesome, this was on my wishlist).

There are still two more things I fancy, but I am pretty sure my luck has run out (on account of being frontloaded) and it will be fireworks the rest of the week. Or Basmu Blueprints, which I certainly have no need for, but which apparently now have slightly higher odds than the rest. :P

It's best not to be greedy, though, so let me just thank you guys for a chance at this eclectic selection of goodies. <3 I am already well satisfied and I wish everyone a lovely Halloween!

Also, I hope everyone watching these streams gets at least the one thing they want the most. Good luck, everyone! May the RNG gods of your choice be with you. :D

6 hours ago, PeachiePeach said:

I like how the basmu has so far been exclusive to scarlet spear then all of a sudden isn't, conveniently at the same time that a paid cosmetic is released for it lol. pRoFiT 

Well, there is the Day of the Dead skin for it in Daughter's special store. That's not for pay, just for a little effort. :3

Besides, lots of "rare" event-type stuff has been popping up in the drops lately. It's nice that more people get their chances now to complete collections or just enjoy the goodies, no matter additional possible motivations.

(And honestly, encouraging people who have the spare money to voluntarily pay for non-essential items is a great way to finance the game for everyone.)

Archived