Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bruh DE wtf

(PSN)KyreFyre_

Question

13 answers to this question

That's unfortunate. I've been doing the endless relic hunt for tokens, should get you those tokens back a lot faster. Each step gets you 20+ tokens, and everything but collecting samples for Latrox Une can be done in ~30 seconds if you are quick. Use Amesha, it's abilities prevent you from getting staggered when touching terrain.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

Were you solo? I've been hesitant to do deimos or most content in fact in a pub game due to how buggy it currently is. A host migration can break the game currently and mess up the run. Ps4 needs some stability updates for sure. 

I played on PS4 for 3 years, and experienced hundreds of host migrations. None of them ever took away my rewards. That’s only ever happened to me on PC.

Solution: play solo. Deimos bounties are far easier and faster to complete by yourself.

And well... this is an ancient wisdom: you need to save your progress. Go back to the necralisk every 30 mins at least to commit your rewards. If your internet cuts out or your pc crashes you'll also lose everthing. Remember that your rewards are only committed to your account when you go back to the Necralisk. Staying out somewhere to long is at your own risk. Just saying.

5 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Solution: play solo. Deimos bounties are far easier and faster to complete by yourself.

And well... this is an ancient wisdom: you need to save your progress. Go back to the necralisk every 30 mins at least to commit your rewards. If your internet cuts out or your pc crashes you'll also lose everthing. Remember that your rewards are only committed to your account when you go back to the Necralisk. Staying out somewhere to long is at your own risk. Just saying.

It's sad but true. I thought playing in a group is supposed to be rewarding but it just slows progress and creates more hassle.

160 Mother tokens? That's more or less one tier 6 bounty (highest but no SP) with all extra achievements done. That's like 15 minutes, that's nothing. 

Yesterday I've lost 120 steel essences on steel path endless, close to 1,5hr (but this was not DE's fault, let's not get into details). How mad should I be? 

On 2020-10-25 at 3:09 PM, ThorienKELL said:

160 Mother tokens? That's more or less one tier 6 bounty (highest but no SP) with all extra achievements done. That's like 15 minutes, that's nothing. 

Yesterday I've lost 120 steel essences on steel path endless, close to 1,5hr (but this was not DE's fault, let's not get into details). How mad should I be? 

120? I haven't even gotten steal path yet and I KNOW I couldn't get ONE with my best possible setup so far. (Accept for completing planets), Good on u, also, on the question, yea.. sad...

On 2020-10-24 at 7:02 PM, (PS4)Nightwing_Fury said:

I had more than 160 mother tokens, and it was all lost.

Are you absolutely sure they were lost?  I've run into this kind of issue so many times in Warframe, where a host migration kicks me out and shows me an empty reward screen. Eventually I realized that even though the rewards screen was empty, I did in fact still have the items...I just had to manually try to find them in my inventory.

Especially with a "mission reward" type items like Mother Tokens, I bet if you remember how many tokens you had before the match started, you will find upon checking them that you actually got your loot.  I hope this is the case!

On 2020-10-25 at 4:02 AM, Traumtulpe said:

Each step gets you 20+ tokens

Not sure why but endless mining gave me 20 one day and another day I got 18. Not sure why - I do everything the same.

On 2020-10-25 at 12:03 PM, RazerXPrime said:

I've been playing endless strip mining (get ~150) and I got no internet for 3 hours. After I login again I get those 150 mother tokens (Not sure about other stuffs, but that's not important).
Not sure how it works so don't cite me.

En 25/10/2020 a las 0:02, Traumtulpe dijo:

That's unfortunate.

No. Its not "unfortunate"
Host Migration is by far the most common issue across the board for all players. 
In a loot game developers should prioritize fixing the issue that cause the players who play the most to lose all progress.
Specially because of how common it is. 

Host Migration is not an "unfortunate" event, is sadly a very VERY common issue.

3 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

No. Its not "unfortunate"
Host Migration is by far the most common issue across the board for all players. 

How do you fix host migrations?

I feel like the issue isn't that DE doesn't want to, but rather that they can't.

hace 6 minutos, Zectico dijo:

How do you fix host migrations?

I feel like the issue isn't that DE doesn't want to, but rather that they can't.

Host Migration doesn't always cause loot lose. 
Meaning this is an issue with the way servers work, and not something hardcoded in the game.
Not easily fixable, but fixable nonetheless. They didn't fixed it yet because they have other priorities. 

Also, someone said Host mIgration doesnt cause loot lose on Consoles. 
So its definitely a servers issue. They should compare the way a host migration happens on console vs how it
happens on pc, and make changes accordingly. 

1 hour ago, quxier said:

Not sure why but endless mining gave me 20 one day and another day I got 18. Not sure why - I do everything the same.

I've been playing endless strip mining (get ~150) and I got no internet for 3 hours. After I login again I get those 150 mother tokens (Not sure about other stuffs, but that's not important).
Not sure how it works so don't cite me.

You got lucky.

1 hour ago, Roble_Viejo said:

Host Migration doesn't always cause loot lose. 
Meaning this is an issue with the way servers work, and not something hardcoded in the game.
Not easily fixable, but fixable nonetheless. They didn't fixed it yet because they have other priorities. 

Also, someone said Host mIgration doesnt cause loot lose on Consoles. 
So its definitely a servers issue. They should compare the way a host migration happens on console vs how it
happens on pc, and make changes accordingly. 

They could alter it to have loot commit to the account upon pickup, rather than having it only commit on turn in. It's weird I've even kept loot sometimes on mission fail.

Archived