Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon shards...

Luciole77

I ask that the DE put eidolon shards in other events because those who are starting are left with no options to purchase only 5 units of this due to the selectivity of the players to only play with certain warframes or that have not killed these creatures countless times. I ask for help and no one wants to go, perfectly understandable at this point. Please DE do something so that we can acquire these things in other ways! I would very much like to be able to build my paracesis and that's just what I'm missing!

I have another account that I am playing and the difficulty in getting it is really huge!

Wait for night, pick the quest for hunter eidolon and enter, if you lucky someone is inside.

I had this problem when received the Paracelsis. My option was build my rhino, my rúnico prime and learn to do solo.

the same thing with profit taker, learn to do solo.

is satisfactory when you do solo.

just be smarter than them and outplay them with whatever Playstyle you've chosen.
show the plebs how uneducated they are by performing well even though your Equipment choices aren't copy pasting some Youtube Video. :)

or anyways, if people are trying to filter Equipment choices for the Teralyst, that's hella dumb. there's no need to.

9 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

I ask that the DE put eidolon shards in other events because those who are starting are left with no options to purchase only 5 units of this due to the selectivity of the players to only play with certain warframes or that have not killed these creatures countless times. I ask for help and no one wants to go, perfectly understandable at this point. Please DE do something so that we can acquire these things in other ways! I would very much like to be able to build my paracesis and that's just what I'm missing!

I have another account that I am playing and the difficulty in getting it is really huge!

I don't wanna be controversial, derail your post or trash you, but you are one of those players that always complains about how easy is warframe nowadays, about how worthless is the content DE made and that sort of things, reading you are struggling with Terry is quite amusing.

Anyway, you can do it without help, but you'll need to stict to a kind of meta until you can access more freedom of choices by getting good at it but also on the operator progresion side, wich is key in that fight and probably the only thing that is stopping you from stomping Terry. This is one of those case were I would love that Xaku could damage Eidolons, but I see no way of balacing it correctly besides giving him a cap of dmg to the Eidolons, wich still keeps the design flaw of having almsot unlimited amounts of damage on our primary weapons if you get good at the game... 

9 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

The teralyst drops shards....even if you don't do Hydrolyst, 2 competent players should have no issue killing 1 single teralyst. Are you capable of playing the game?

Madurai is correct but you really can just solo Terry even with just the base amp (takes abit) but any other amp combo he will bring him down suuuper fast solo. Ps you can farm rep off him just by following him for the hour killing his children. ;) 

90+ cores per hour for rep + kill him for a shard thats how it begins then when your rdy try to push further and further.

10 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

I don't mind helping you do a few.

I wouldn't be against shards being more available. part of the problem is that they are "Eidolon" shards, which restricts them to Eidolon content. whereas if they were rebranded to "Sentient Shards" you could get them wherever Sentients can be found: Lua, Anomaly Ships, Scarlet Spear etc. gives a reason to go actively looking for Sentients, instead of them just getting in the way of Lua runs/Anomaly Shards.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

After Scarlett spear, there's billions of arcanes on the market, I can literally go ahead and buy legendary ones for an apple and an egg. So the "to keep arcanes rare" sentiment was thrown completely out of the window.

Are you sure about that? It’s 1.6k for a rank 5 energize (PC Price). It has mostly recovered albeit not at it’s former glory. Yes Eidolons ars there to create artificial scarcity.

It’s pretty easy to solo Hydrolyst nowadays. You don’t even need the meta. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

This way people who don't want to meta and cheese the S#&$ out of the game can actually try and enjoy it, even if it takes them an hour for 1 hunt.

Yeah, but DE has to move Arcane somewhere else because they are high value late game items. Time gating is there to create artificial scarcity. Do you want DE to make it Scarlet Spear exclusive that only comes once every year? Can’t wait for Energize to go back to it’s old Trials era price which is 8000p! /s

Archived