Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i m stuck from getting any futher in game

demonnicdragox

Question

guys i kind of reached uranus after completing saturn junction but now i kind of not able to move forward specially if a enemy of level 30 or above show up in the mission, what to do i am using Excalibur the starting warfare after i unlocked rhino i need to quickly move forward but my excalibur is kind of already level thirty along with all my weapon yet the enemy are hardly getting killed 

14 answers to this question

8 минут назад, demonnicdragox сказал:

hardly getting killed 

that's... hard to believe.

anyway, i guess the issue here is the lack of mods and or weapons, even if it is possible to win the game with braton, lato and skana, i recommend you to get a hek shotgun. it's a cheap way to do starchart and sorties.

I'd say you need to work on your mods. Excalibur could easily eat up the enemies with his powers alone, and the fact that you can't damage the enemies means that your mods need some improvement.

I suggest familiarizing yourself with the "must-have" mods, and ranking them completely.

Also, a good weapon makes a difference, and for players in your situation I'd suggest the Hek, which requires MR4 and can be used until the early endgame.

31 minutes ago, demonnicdragox said:

yeah i am using best wepon i can with the highest damage with in my mastry level yet no progress 

Well, there's more to warframe than just the weapon and the level, there's mods. And i'm thinking that's where you're lacking.
Also, do remember that to get higher MR you should be always lvling up new items. Lvl 30 is quite easy, even the weakest weapon and warframe combo in the game can kill everything at that tier, with average mods.

30 minutes ago, demonnicdragox said:

yeah i am using best wepon i can with the highest damage with in my mastry level yet no progress 

If that's true, then you need to change your play style.

But as others have said, check your modding. Not every weapon gets modded the same way.

There are many online builds you can look at. See how they differ from what you have.

45 minutes ago, demonnicdragox said:

yeah i did fusion on my mods and then applied the critical increase and i got the level easy now thanks but i m guessing the use of forma and orikin reactor 

Forma and reactors/catalysts (collectively referred to as potatoes) only improve your ability to mod, not the weapon itself.

After reaching level 30 on a Warframe you can only increase its power by using mods.

For Excalibur i would recommend something like this:
unknown.png

Vitality for survivability (doesn't have to be max rank like in the pic and can later be dropped if you are move familiar with the movement system and other game mechanics)
Streamline and Flow so you can spam more abilities
Intensify (and Augur Secrets) for more DMG on your abilities
Since I don't know if you used a Orokin reactor I didn't put in more mods, but this should be a reasonable build at your stage.

For his Excalted Blade:

unknown.png

Most important: Pressure Point, get it as high as you could
After this I would recommend going for the critical chance/dmg mods for a dmg boost and fury to increase your dps and to spam the "blade wave-beams" even more.

Weapons on the other hand only scale with mods and not the level:

Since I dont have a Boltor or Skana at hand I had to use slightly different versions
unknown.png
Most important here: Serration, a must have. Get it as high as possible (rank 8 is a good sweetspot, before it gets really expensive to fuse endo in it)
After that: Multishot Mods like Vigilante Armaments or Split Chamber (with the Vigilante Mod might be a bit easier to farm)
And then a big status mod. I would prefer heat, since it's a very good status effect on its own (and isn't a combo effect which would require another status mod)

unknown.png
For your melee weapon most important: pressure point, get it as high as possible
And since most early weapons ain't havin a great crit chance, just slap in some big status dmg mods

For secondarys, go for the same as the primarys: Max. Hornet Strike as high as you can. Maybe you could even get a Barrel DIffusion for multishot and if not put in the big status dmg mods.

And if you need a specific mod don't be shy and ask in the recru chat if someone is willing to farm it with you.

Ranks in Warframe don't have the same meaning as levels in other games.  They don't confer more damage or higher stats to weapons.  Ranks do increase some stats and abilities on frames.   Mods are the most important thing to progression. 

Enemies have levels, but these only give an indication of how difficult they may be to fight.  Enemy levels cannot be directly compared to equipment ranks, and especially not to Mastery Rank.

There are many ways to improve yourself:

• Damage output can be increased through Mods, although some are harder to acquire than others and may require some farming to get.
  • Damage is composed of multiple types, and not all types have the same efficiency against an enemy. For instance, Grineer are usually resilient against Impact, Magnetic and Gas, but have vulnerabilities against Puncture, Corrosive or Radiation, and Viral.
  • Still about damage, you can try switching from pure/critical damage builds to status builds, as those can stack and improve damage.
  • If your MR limits you towards the weapons you can use, you can increase your MR first. For that you will need to rank up weapons and frames up to level 30 each.
  • Still about weapons, many blueprints can be bought from the market, but many have to be found elsewhere : drops, mission reward, relics, clan/dojo, syndicates...

5 hours ago, demonnicdragox said:

guys i kind of reached uranus after completing saturn junction but now i kind of not able to move forward specially if a enemy of level 30 or above show up in the mission, what to do i am using Excalibur the starting warfare after i unlocked rhino i need to quickly move forward but my excalibur is kind of already level thirty along with all my weapon yet the enemy are hardly getting killed 

So, your issue is that you're probably not actually modding your weapons. Your best bet is to build every weapon you can get your hands on to boost your MR and find your play style. Building frames will help with that further.

If you need help past this, feel free to add me in game.

Archived