Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Nezha have the QoL update with his Chakram on the next frame tweaks?

kwlingo

Just allow melee weapons to be used as a stat-stick to help boost damage to his kits weapon like Khora, Atlas, Baruuk, Excal, and some others who get this benefit also. This would give his kit even more options on build diversity.

Thank you in advance.

The Chakram isn’t meant to directly deal damage. It provides the damage boost for Nezha and a bunch of health orbs.

if you actually want it to deal more damage ask for its targeting to be improved. Because when it actually works it’s augment combined with Divine Spears can rack up some pretty decent damage. But that’s only if it’s targeting doesn’t break after 3 enemies.

56 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Nah, his "kit" weapons aren't weapons. They're debuffs and CC powers.

For the role they fill they already do plenty of damage.

But than you have the augment?... x2 damage per enemy hit... hummm odd

If anything than DE needs to change this augment

The QOL Chakram needs is for it to have better coding so that it actually hits more than one enemy reliably.  I've thrown it (non-charged throw) into a group, had it hit one, bounce back toward me, hit a wall and return.  It should be coded to automatically target other enemies near the first enemy hit.  It's not like the physics in this game are even close to good enough to reliably throw the damn thing and know where it will end up bouncing to.

On 2020-11-28 at 3:12 PM, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

The QOL Chakram needs is for it to have better coding so that it actually hits more than one enemy reliably.  I've thrown it (non-charged throw) into a group, had it hit one, bounce back toward me, hit a wall and return.  It should be coded to automatically target other enemies near the first enemy hit.  It's not like the physics in this game are even close to good enough to reliably throw the damn thing and know where it will end up bouncing to.

Its funny how the Chakram is a Glaive but didn't the the buffs like Glaives during the reblanceing. Would be nice to explode Chakram to get a range for procing the Chakram effect at minimum. Since its the most unreliable way of procing any ability. Equinox does a better mechanic for debuffing enemies with with no LoS and range while Chakram is purly RNG after the first contact.

I disagree his 2nd ability is fine the way it is plus I don`t like stat sticks coz I have to sacrifice using a melee weapon just for the ability to work and I can`t have fun and choose what mods I want to have on it but instead I have to put damage damage damage on it.

For abilities that do this I'd get rid of that and would either increase the abilities damage or give it the combo multiplayer but again his 2nd ability is fine if anything I'd rather have DE fix his 3rd ability making the ring go over his head and under his feet instead of through it. So again no to stat sticks.

I don't think it needs to do more damage since it already have good function , and an augment for that alternate play style.

And if there needs to have a stat stick , it should have something similar to Garuda's talon first , a frame exclusive melee weapon that can be modded separately , and use this unique weapon as stat stick , so it won't limit player build.

But that's a lot of coding ( Garuda's talon seem to cause enough trouble ) and even more level grind and forma , which is sad , unless they want to change how those weapon be forma-ed .

As stated, the chakram makes enemies weaker and easier to kill while providing health orbs so doesnt really need a damage boost on its own but I do agree that it could benefit from targeting improvements because sometimes it seems to hit a bunch of enemies but sometimes hits one and comes back.

Tried using it with the spears too but didnt get very impressive results so I just subsumed something else over his ultimate... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-11-30 at 6:59 PM, Kaggelos said:

I'd turn his Chakram into an exalted glaive, AND still be used for his 2nd ability.

They could add, Hold 2 to toggle Chakram as weapon and just have a passive of dropping orbs, as Rakta Dark Daggers passive shield regenerates.

It's funny how it has become the weakest glaive in game now. Even the new Cedu glaive does a better job for targeting multiple enemies and buffing enemies for CO. Chakram's damage vulnerability de-buff doesn't even compare to the damage Cedu elemental procs can do for CO. As melee glaives can already one shot SP content.

Archived