Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Games Store Launch - Launch & Help Thread!

[DE]Rebecca

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

You can still claim it :) 

HOW TO REDEEM:
1. Visit the Warframe page on the Epic Games Store
2. Find the Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle in the 'Packs' section
3. Claim your bundle for free
4. Download and log in to Warframe through the Epic Games Store (you only need to do this once to redeem the bundle)
5. Find your Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle and Synkra Syandana in your Inventory!

I just did all of that and I do not see the weapon bundle and syndana in my inventory, is this a bug?

I've downloaded Warframe off of Epic Games, but so far nothing has popped up. No inbox message, or in the Market either. Tried logging out and in again, but nothing so far.

EDIT: Also going to note that I did run from the Epic Games Launcher, and claimed the pack as well from EGS.

13 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

I've downloaded Warframe off of Epic Games, but so far nothing has popped up. No inbox message, or in the Market either. Tried logging out and in again, but nothing so far.

EDIT: Also going to note that I did run from the Epic Games Launcher, and claimed the pack as well from EGS.

Just tweeted them and they said they're working to fix the issue. Don't worry tenno you arent alone

Just now, Bab23 said:

Do we need to install Warframe on Epic before claiming the pack ? Because mine is greyed, And I can't claim it.

I had the same problem. I think you have to download it on Epic, cause that option only "ungreyed" itself after I ran it from Epic once.

il y a 7 minutes, EpicdudeX a dit :

I had the same problem. I think you have to download it on Epic, cause that option only "ungreyed" itself after I ran it from Epic once.

So, the process of Reb is wrong.

You have to install WF launcher in Epic before claiming the pack.

Interesting....

Was gonna Download PC Warframe to get the Excal Plushie code put on the account as I have no one to give it to. Plan was for starting this is 2021....but since there are new skins and its on Epic Game Store, will be doing this on Saturday to get the skins and Syndanna.

Keep going with the nostalgia and bringing all that you guys have worked on into Warframe (yes, even Star Trek lol). I will keep going strong on all platforms that you guys are on. 

Cheers 

39 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

If im not mistaken you should be able to migrate your account from Steam to Epic?

There's no migration. Steam doesn't store WF data, DE does so you can use Steam, Epic or standalone launcher (yes it exists you don't even need steam).

Migration is only for consoles since Sony and Microsoft hold the data and want all the money (mostly Sony).

Archived