Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Games Store Launch - Launch & Help Thread!

[DE]Rebecca

il y a 57 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

The Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle is available to claim until December 24 at 11:59 p.m ET. For Tenno on console, we are hoping to make this bundle available on all platforms in the future!

As a PS4 gamer - and PS5 in the future - i hope so; i'm an older Unreal Tournament's gamer and this skins makes me... nostalgic :inlove:

And i hope other skins in the future... like for the Held Continuous Weapons... not only for my Kitguns, but for other weaps too :nerd:

oooh DE...

Hearing that familiar announcer voice in the trailer from my very early years of gaming makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. UT was MY game back then and it still makes me happy thinking about it.

I'm not a fan of the epic launcher but I NEED these skins. thank you <3

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Troubleshoot FAQ:

1) If you are having trouble claiming the bundle (i.e it says owned but you log in and see nothing), we are looking into this right now! 

FIXED: Simply login and the weapons + skins will be there for you now! There was a hiccup with fulfilling, but we are in the clear now. Redemption steps above! 

@[DE]Rebecca the news page (https://www.warframe.com/news/play-warframe-now-on-the-epic-games-store) says "Find your Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle and Synkra Syandana in your Inventory!"

From what I understand, that Syandana is from a console promo only (https://www.warframe.com/news/get-a-free-syandana-on-console). At the very least, I was able to claim the EGS skin pack, but I don't seem to have that Syandana, so I'm unsure if it was incorrectly posted or what.

If you already have Warframe on Steam, you don't have to download it again on Epic Game Store, just copy the files.

Do this:

Start the launcher for the first time on Epic, wait for the download to begin, then quit the launcher.

Now go to [Steam Library]\steamapps\common\Warframe\ and copy all files.

Paste on [Epic Games]\Warframe\Downloaded\, replace all.

Launch Warframe again on Epic, profit!

2 minutes ago, 002type said:

Oh thank you i was kind of confused rn but did you manage to get it all the syandana is not included in the pack and that is kind of sad

It's free, we aren't supposed to complain about free stuff 😛
And as Reb said we'll get it, maybe needs a hotfix.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Looking at this now! Maybe needs a hotfix tomorrow, to be honest, but it'll be rewarded! 

Did you guys forgot to add the glyph as well to the bundle? It was found within the export alongside the weapons.

Archived