Banshee and Mirage Prime Vault

f0a32e49cfd0ba9a5948fdc6a8ea4e72.png

Deafen your foes and dazzle your allies with the newest Prime Vault release!

Banshee Prime and Mirage Prime return alongside their Prime Weapons and exclusive Customizations for a limited time.

BANSHEE & MIRAGE DUAL PRIME PACK

A feast for the senses. Leave a lasting impression with these sensational Warframes and Accessories!

• 1200 Platinum
  • Banshee Prime and Mirage Prime
  • Euphona Prime
  • Kogake Prime
  • Akbolto Prime
  • Helios Prime
  • Deconstructor Prime
  • Capella Prime Syandana
  • Abbera Prime Syandana
  • Atavist Prime Armor
  • Ictus Prime Sentinel Accessories
  • Banshee Prime and Mirage Prime Glyphs

1d7084c14e3ed054951b685a59961248.png

BANSHEE PRIME PACK

• 400 Platinum
  • Banshee Prime Warframe
  • Euphona Prime
  • Helios Prime
  • Deconstructor Prime
  • Capella Prime Syandana
  • Banshee Prime Glyphs

e31fa7d33d696489ab9e9c548ba553e1.png

MIRAGE PRIME PACK

• 400 Platinum
  • Mirage Prime Warframe
  • Kogake Prime
  • Akbolto Prime
  • Abbera Prime Syandana
  • Atavist Prime Armor
  • Mirage Prime Glyphs

9e2f9c1ece04491bd53a77771d85ad69.png

BANSHEE PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK

• 200 Platinum
  • Capella Prime Syandana

be014f2bb47899e5264e17586e2ff8ed.png

MIRAGE PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK

• 200 Platinum
  • Abbera Prime Syandana
  • Atavist Prime Armor

Click here to pick up these Prime Vault Packs before the Vault closes!

• Like 11
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Repeating the question, but anything known about when the new prime vault happens?

Mag Prime really needs an unvault, as she's the only frame left to never have been available on switch yet.. I ll throw money at my screen when she makes an appearance. Pinky promiss!!

34 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Repeating the question, but anything known about when the new prime vault happens?

Mag Prime really needs an unvault, as she's the only frame left to never have been available on switch yet.. I ll throw money at my screen when she makes an appearance. Pinky promiss!!

Warframe will announce the next Prime Vault when its time. And Mag was unvaulted on all platforms back in 2018, so she was available on Switch before.

On 2021-03-13 at 4:39 AM, IndianForceX said:

maybe Valkyre Prime and NYX Prime!

Not sure since they are being added to the new rj update :)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, (XBOX)Heart of Bastet said:

Warframe will announce the next Prime Vault when its time. And Mag was unvaulted on all platforms back in 2018, so she was available on Switch before.

When in 2018? Switch got warframe in october/november that year i think. When i started late januari 2019, frost/ember were already 'old news'

(Edit) people are trying to sell her for 1500p. Thats just insane. Id much rather pay real money directly to DE instead of that to a hoarder.

Edited by (NSW)IronElemental

It is about 50 days between Prime Access/Prime Vault releases. So I would expect a new prime vault to be released around March 30th. Though that may be inaccurate due to the whole Valkyr and Nyx Prime release in Railjack 3.0

2 hours ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

When in 2018? Switch got warframe in october/november that year i think. When i started late januari 2019, frost/ember were already 'old news'

(Edit) people are trying to sell her for 1500p. Thats just insane. Id much rather pay real money directly to DE instead of that to a hoarder.

November 2018, she and Nova were in a Prime Vault together.

And I’d like to see Zephyr come out of the Vault next because she is one of the oldest Warframes unavailable so far, excluding Hydroid since he was a Twitch drop for last TennoCon.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Mag and Nova were the first unvault available in Switch, Mag is that rare over here because back then we were still new and no one farmed her relics, except the few players who transferred from PC maybe.

7 hours ago, (NSW)Mbek said:

Mag and Nova were the first unvault available in Switch, Mag is that rare over here because back then we were still new and no one farmed her relics, except the few players who transferred from PC maybe.

High time for a rerun then! 😅

99 days and counting? I thought you said no more 90 days between Prime vault openings? Looking forward to what is next. 

Edited by Owlinaz
  • Like 4
  • [DE]Helen locked and unlocked this topic
  • [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic