Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Count different on PC

(XBOX)Apoll0 666

40 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Excal Prime doesn't even exist on consoles so 76 is the max

He should only exist if any Founders transferred their data to Xbox when they were allowed to do so. Though, he still does exist in the games' files on all consoles, just not accessible.

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

He should only exist if any Founders transferred their data to Xbox when they were allowed to do so. Though, he still does exist in the games' files on all consoles, just not accessible.

If I recall correctly, migrating your account to other platforms strips you of all exclusives. I can’t give you a source, but I believe that extends to Excal prime.

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Unless I am mistaken, founders with Excal, Skana and Lato Prime had to give that up to migrate? 

12 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Unless I am mistaken, founders with Excal, Skana and Lato Prime had to give that up to migrate? 

From Support's old FAQ about PC to PS4 migration, they lost:

Braton Vandal
Excalibur Prime
IAHGames Braton Skin
Lato Prime
Lato Vandal
Nvidia Braton Skin
Phased AKVasto Skin
Phased Ankyros Skin
Phased Asa Syandana
Phased Vauban Warframe Skin
Phased Vauban Warframe Helmet
Phased Tigris Skin
Rubedo Plated Drakgoon Skin
Rubedo Plated Galatine Skin
Rubedo Plated Rhino Skin
Rubedo Plated Rhino Helmet
Rubedo Plated Twin Vipers Skin
Rubedo Plated Viper Skin
Rubedo Plated Yamako Syandana
Phased Vasto Skin
Skana Prime
Snipetron
Snipetron Vandal

3 minutes ago, Katinka said:

From Support's old FAQ about PC to PS4 migration, they lost:

Braton Vandal
Excalibur Prime
IAHGames Braton Skin
Lato Prime
Lato Vandal
Nvidia Braton Skin
Phased AKVasto Skin
Phased Ankyros Skin
Phased Asa Syandana
Phased Vauban Warframe Skin
Phased Vauban Warframe Helmet
Phased Tigris Skin
Rubedo Plated Drakgoon Skin
Rubedo Plated Galatine Skin
Rubedo Plated Rhino Skin
Rubedo Plated Rhino Helmet
Rubedo Plated Twin Vipers Skin
Rubedo Plated Viper Skin
Rubedo Plated Yamako Syandana
Phased Vasto Skin
Skana Prime
Snipetron
Snipetron Vandal

Thanks for the info! 

That bolded bit would have been a dealbreaker for me right there on its own. 

Just now, Katinka said:

Phased Ankyros Skin has sold on Steam Market for over £500 on three occasions.  There are currently 4 people offering over £70 for it...  That is insane...

Wow the prices have shot up since I remember it. 

Last I checked it a few years ago, back when the Tigris was still popular, there were only a few of the phased Tigris skin and it was going for over 100 US. 

Personally I think they should find a way to re-release all the old rubedo and phased skins again. Obviously it would have to be through Steam in some form, but you would think it would be possible if Steam gets their cut. 

Maybe if they re-release them, they will finally give the frame skins the treatment where you can hide the prime bits, that would be nice. 

Huh, so I guess the Tigris skin has stayed at a fairly solid price, but I guess that makes sense, as while supply has decreased over the years, demand has as well. It just isn't the world beater boomstick it once was. 

Seems you are right though, it's only really the weapon skins that get any kind of expensive, I guess because people just didn't get that many back when they were available. If you want the frame skins they are still cheap as hell for anyone willing to put money on the Steam Wallet. 

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

By the way, no, the didn't "give" anything up. The Founder account keeps existing on PC, they still have Excal and Skana and Lato Prime without any need to give a single thing up.

It is merely that the duplicate account they were given on Console wasn't a perfect copy. But that's hardly "give something up".

9 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

By the way, no, the didn't "give" anything up. The Founder account keeps existing on PC, they still have Excal and Skana and Lato Prime without any need to give a single thing up.

It is merely that the duplicate account they were given on Console wasn't a perfect copy. But that's hardly "give something up".

I was under the impression the old migrations were an actual migration, not an account copy like when they added Nintendo Switch, but I could be mistaken. 

Either way, if they wanted to play on console instead of PC, then yes, they are giving things up. They are choosing to not have those things on their account so they can play on console instead. If they migrated, clearly they wanted to spend most of their time playing on console even if accounts were copied (which I thought they weren't), it's a tradeoff either way. 

Edit: Anyways, the point is there was some confusion over whether founders on console still get to have founders items, and I was just clearing that up. Those who want to play entirely on console had to "give those things up" if they want to play on console. Just like say, anyone who decided they wanted to switch to Switch and play entirely on that platform (Why???), had to "give up" their old rivens. The fact they still had them on their pc account is irrelevant if they want to play on Switch. 

Archived