Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 1 - 5

[DE]Helen

7 hours ago, Aeoni said:

No, you only need to relink once for Drops 2.0. The fact that you got the Octavia Noggle shows that you linked correctly.

I did not get today's Umbra Forma Blueprint either, because of a network error. So I figure quite a few people may not have gotten it.

It took a few hours for it to come in for me. I watched the stream live but didn't get the BP until 9-930pm EST. 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)BlueFire1997 said:

Me and my wife never got any of the twitch drops we earned by watching the live streams. We unlink and relinked the account once and it did nothing on sending the drop to the game. But I will watch the live streams off and on just to try to keep up on what is going on with the game. 

Did you collect your drop from within Twitch? You need to click on your user icon, then Drops, and redeem the drop from there. Once you've done that it should appear in the game. The last couple (last Noggle and Umbra Forma) didn't appear for me on next log in to Warframe, but did after I went back to the Drops tab in Twitch, so there are definitely still some kinks to be worked out. 

Make sure you claim your drop in Twitch within 24 hours too, otherwise it will expire. 

i got into the stream a bit later than when it started, and claimed a bag. with the second one at 80% of the way. one thing im unsure about is if the stream accounts for time taken past 30 minutes, before you actually claim a drop. might be a low side to drops 2.0 if you have to manually accept the drop every 30 minutes, unless it counts past 100%?.

Might just be more of a twitch thing, but they really should've accounted for post-100% drops in games, if there's prior mechanics that accounts for it. if twitch doesn't support that, then maybe generate multiple grab bags, just with one set to 30, 60, 90, 120, whatever+ minutes. though that'd be a band-aid at best, just imagine if they ran Deimos Card-type drops where any Warframe stream contributed to progress, suddenly it'd just be far clunkier, making it less enticing to watch streams if there's a pool of items, but required attention to claim. (barring having fixed drops for the first X bags, as "specific" drops, then an infinite amount of random grabbag types?)

Nuts, put on the stream at the start and it hiccuped around the teens. Didn't realize progress had halted until about 10 minutes to when Megan signed off. Not going to beg for the noggle since that's petty, but PSA to fellow streamwatchers: check your progress every so often!

Thanks for the stream DE.

Just now, Neo_Shiron said:

Was it planned to get 2 twitch drops during todays stream?

I got the Unity decoration and the Mag with Itzal Noggle

Awe I didn't get anything, how did you know? I checked my account and searched for these items but didn't get any rip

Archived