Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to level up necramech in 2021?

tomcrossover13

Question

12 answers to this question

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Xaero:

Spend some intrinsic points, get the "summon Necramech on any mission" perk, go to missions where you level up your frame.

This perk only makes them able to be summoned in RJ missions. They will be available to all other Missions in the future. The Mechs are bugged in RJ and don't get XP, so this also won't work.

The best way to level your Mech is Thermia Fractures or by taking over the Corpus bases in Orb Vallis.

28 minutes ago, tomcrossover13 said:

Hello, i am a returning player and finally build my necramech, now is there best place to level it up? preferably where i can solo it.
Thanks

There is three main locations that work to level the mechs...

• Planes of Eidolon
  • Orb Vallis
  • Cambion Drift

all you haft to do is load up a map, and slay as many enemies as you can.

Depends on what else you need.  Orb vallis will likely be fastest because of alert levels.  base captures fastest of those, but they don't really offer anything else.  Toroid farming has a good balance of speed and reward if you need toroids.  thermia fractures will probably actually overwhelm an unranked mech, and have a bunch of downtime, but thermia is a worthwhile reward to convert (through a boss fight) into better toroids.  You can get unlimited enemies at a certain point in iso vaults (less so arcana vaults), but again issues with downtime and rewards.  Plains is just not a thing for ranking mechs, but have a few great opportunities to use them.

I've leveled both my Necramechs in front of the Enrichment Labs in Orb Vallis because of the good oversight over the area. Let the Corpus units set up their reinforcement beacons (preferably 4 of them) more or less close together, keep the alert level at max and don't destroy the reinforcement beacons while fighting the enemies. That's it. Remember that you get more affinity with the actual affinity booster.

hth

Profit taker bounty #2 has been my go to. After you defeat the 2 ambulas, the mission timer goes away. Then its just open season, nonstop enemies will assault you at a much faster rate than anywhere else in the vallis. They wont ever stop coming, you farm toroids while you're at it, and lil duck even pops in to help occasionally <3.

Toroid farming does not work the way it used to, it is not a viable way to gain experience to level your necramechs at all, even with 4 beacons up I still get spawns that simply stop or no raknoid spawns at all. I am getting 4-5 times less toroids than I did before this 'broke'. I find that I get more spawns from taking a datamass and slotting it into a terminal and fighting those events out then I do waiting for half or less the spawns to happen at toroid destinations. These areas have been specifically targeted with reduced spawns, anyone running the content continuously since it first came out can tell this change has occured. I feel sorry for all the new players to Warframe having to work 4-5 times harder for the same rewards than we had to.

Archived