Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 19 Test

Arkkane

Just here to vent my frustrations. 

I cannot begin to explain how infuriating this test is.  It's absolutely unbelievable the sniper vision given to the Grineer grunts in this garbage excuse for a mastery rank test, and on top of that I've been spotted through the #*!%ing FLOOR. Not just on one occasion, but twice now in the same attempt.  I would also like to point out that rarely in the game do we actually have to utilize stealth in its rawest form, and even then its an absolute cakewalk because the spotting mechanics are turned into a smoothbrain simulator.  Digital Extremes, please change this S#&$-ass test, or at least tone down the spotting the Grineer have so I at least won't be spotted through the floor with their x-ray vision.

thx

Just now, Dhrekr said:

Just to clarify - you mean the test that can be easily beaten by equipping any glaive or any gunblade because all enemies can be safely killed with a bit of patience?

easy to you, hard for him

when it isn't hard anymore, he'll deserve the mastery rank 19

Just now, Dhrekr said:

You are not wrong, but I want to point out I am an exceedintly mediocre player.

most people are good at some things and bad at others

you could be mediocre at stealth, while the OP could be positively terrible at stealth, but he could be better than you or me at something else

however, to attain mastery rank 19 one needs to be good enough to complete the test, and it appears your 'mediocre' was good enough, while his (likely) 'terrible' isn't

9 minutes ago, Proscriptor said:

however, to attain mastery rank 19 one needs to be good enough to complete the test, and it appears your 'mediocre' was good enough, while his (likely) 'terrible' isn't

No. I told OP how to cheese the fight in a way that necessitates absolutely no skill whatsoever.

10 minutes ago, Proscriptor said:

you could be mediocre at stealth, while the OP could be positively terrible at stealth, but he could be better than you or me at something else

Stop please stop you are killing me with these banale platitudes.

Also I am excellent at stealth, and needed no stealth to pass MR19. That's why, seeing that OP has a difficulty with stealth, I suggested a cheese that needs no stealth and no skill.

2 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

No. I told OP how to cheese the fight in a way that necessitates absolutely no skill whatsoever.

Stop please stop you are killing me with these banale platitudes.

Also I am excellent at stealth, and needed no stealth to pass MR19. That's why, seeing that OP has a difficulty with stealth, I suggested a cheese that needs no stealth and no skill.

then you're not mediocre in the relevant context, you're excellent!

the op should look up to excellent players to become more like you, so he doesn't have to start threads such as this. 

1 hour ago, Proscriptor said:

the op should look up to excellent players to become more like you, so he doesn't have to start threads such as this. 

That's why I intervened with an implicit suggestion.

I didn't know that my character would have so fully captured your interest, adoration and fascination.

Funny I find the only time player has a problem with a mastery test is when they are just rushing through their MR levels not actually learning about their WF movement and abilities of each wf and weapons.  This post/vent by the op is perfect example.. mr19 test is easy.. as shown by the millions of MR19 + players.. but maybe the op doesnt know you can practice the test a few times if required, rather than making yourself look like a ... noob on the forums.. but each too their own i guess.. 

• 1 month later...

My friend was struggling with this one, so I went back to see if I could find an easy way.

I found that if you give a sniper rifle (I use snipetron vandal) to a banshee specter, they can kill most enemies from the starting position. When I took the specter with me, they oneshot any enemy remaining before they could see me.

On 2021-04-04 at 11:47 AM, Dhrekr said:

Just to clarify - you mean the test that can be easily beaten by equipping any glaive or any gunblade because all enemies can be safely killed with a bit of patience?

Or using Skiajati and equipping radar mods and patience ;)

Archived