Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got some rare/funny bugs for show?

Deshiel

Sometimes, when you read the patch notes you notice some funny or riddiculous bugs being fixed and you are left wondering what it probably looked like when it was still happening.

So, if you got some recording or a snap of one, can you show them? Description is fine too.

I wish I recorded it, but back when Railjack launched I was inside a Crewship that got shot by a Forward Artillery charge and wound up t-posed in a void outside of the Railjack area, I could even see the Railjack flying like 3000+m away from me.

And /unstuck didn't work by the way, it just put me back in the void in the same t-pose.

How many would you like lol. It's what my clan mates and I exist to do, find stupid bugs for memes.

Those last 2 videos were achieved by using Penta's secondary latch on grenades. Patched now but it used to grapple enemies when applied to a Dargyn's shield and if you fastened it to the top of a Frost eximus bubble, it levitated the unit because it pulls it in the direction of the grenade, even if that happens to be UP lol.

There's also my other clan mate Zanagoth but you probably all already know his funny as hell videos like flipping the screen upside down with Gauss so I'll just link his last exploit video abusing Infested Mobility stacks and you can feel free to browse his other videos, he has a lot. Enjoy OP.

54 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I wish I recorded it, but back when Railjack launched I was inside a Crewship that got shot by a Forward Artillery charge and wound up t-posed in a void outside of the Railjack area, I could even see the Railjack flying like 3000+m away from me.

And /unstuck didn't work by the way, it just put me back in the void in the same t-pose.

I created 50 clones of my frame and 50 kavats on my Railjack and softlocked the mission I launched because I'd filled the spawn cap so that no enemy ships could spawn. I've also managed to spawn behind the level itself somehow, not sure how, wasn't able to replicate it for fun.

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I created 50 clones of my frame and 50 kavats on my Railjack and softlocked the mission I launched because I'd filled the spawn cap so that no enemy ships could spawn.

Ah yes, the time-honored stress-testing method of "Is there a limit?".

The answer to which more often than not, is yes there is even if most people won't reach it due to not being bored/curious/insane enough to do so.

Just now, Aldain said:

Ah yes, the time-honored stress-testing method of "Is there a limit?".

The answer to which more often than not, is yes there is even if most people won't reach it due to not being bored/curious/insane enough to do so.

So which one am I? Bored, curious or insane? 😄

One time when I entered the earth relay I wanted to swap the color setup I had on my Ivara so I changed the preset for a quick sec in that area near the relay ship parking lot(??) but when I exited the customization screen my Ivara started t posing with her arms like ragdolled.. they spun around when I tried moving, I laughed my a** off and then teleported to Simaris, it undid itself then

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived