Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: April 12 - 16

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop!

This week, all live streams offer a Rush Repair Drone

• Please keep in mind that each account has a limit of 5 drops overall per week

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Tenno, as always here's the times for other time zones. Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Livestream schedule on Google Sheets

Google Calendar for livestream schedule - requires a Google Account and auto adjusts to your local time zone

Public Link - no google login required and does not auto adjust to your time zone

qAA0wwv.png

30 minutes ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

At least it isn't RNG bags. Hopefully you guys listened to the complaints about them from last week

I'm sure they did. The past 2 weeks they have been getting bashed on the forums and have gotten less views on streams. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Councillor_S-MA said:

hmmm why do I think that Update 30 will go live after devstream?

The devstream will most likely be on the 30th, and anything after that is May, which isn't their release window. But let's hope they actually follow through with something finally.

Free rush repair drones? The drops might be too good this week, guys. I can't speak for everybody, but I know I don't deserve such generosity. Could you make the drops less good next week? Otherwise I might have trouble sleeping, from guilt. Seriously though, thanks for all the free stuff. I'd still show up even if drops weren't a thing (sorry about that).

hace 14 minutos, YikersDikers dijo:

The devstream will most likely be on the 30th, and anything after that is May, which isn't their release window. But let's hope they actually follow through with something finally.

On the thread about the update 30 Danielle said:

"We do not have a date to share just yet but expect to hear from us first thing next week with a release window!"

That was just today. So they announce it next week and either the one after that or the next to the next we get the new warframe :)

18 minutes ago, YikersDikers said:

Probably not

6 minutes ago, Schwarzsturm said:

On the thread about the update 30 Danielle said:

"We do not have a date to share just yet but expect to hear from us first thing next week with a release window!"

That was just today. So they announce it next week and either the one after that or the next to the next we get the new warframe :)

That's the issue, the 'in development' tag means nothing with DE, because like you said, it means it could either be 1 or 3 weeks from now. And like I said in the previous comment, 3 weeks is all they have left, otherwise they miss their launch window they talked about. But the fact that this one post about 'in development' is all we get in ways of communication from DE, plus their once a month Devstream BS, I wouldn't be surprised if 'something comes up' and they postpone the launch. 

I’d like to clarify that we recently decided to set up Drops 2.0 as either a Grab Bag or the same item all week. The main reason for that is not everyone can tune in to every stream. Be it because of time zones, school or work, Tenno have varied lives! This also allows us to make one campaign for the whole week, allowing the Drop progress to carry over each stream for those that didn’t hit the requirement before a previous stream ended.

Drops are a free gift to show a bit of extra love while you hang out with us on stream. We would never want them to overshadow what Tenno earn while playing Warframe, and we certainly don’t want our Drops schedule to interfere with a Tenno’s life schedule. Tenno are always welcome to tune into our casual streams and hang out with the community. We love that time with you, but please know there’s never any pressure.

If the current week’s Drops aren’t your thing, that’s okay! With the above in mind, we know Drops won’t please everyone.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Drops are a free gift

Free items are no strings attached.... while you do give these out they aren't free

they require you to tune in  watch for 30 mins and claim your reward

while the bar isn't a high one they aren't free

While i do appreciate your drops campaign...

they do require a time investment

21 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

I’d like to clarify that we recently decided to set up Drops 2.0 as either a Grab Bag or the same item all week. The main reason for that is not everyone can tune in to every stream. Be it because of time zones, school or work, Tenno have varied lives! This also allows us to make one campaign for the whole week, allowing the Drop progress to carry over each stream for those that didn’t hit the requirement before a previous stream ended.

Drops are a free gift to show a bit of extra love while you hang out with us on stream. We would never want them to overshadow what Tenno earn while playing Warframe, and we certainly don’t want our Drops schedule to interfere with a Tenno’s life schedule. Tenno are always welcome to tune into our casual streams and hang out with the community. We love that time with you, but please know there’s never any pressure.

If the current week’s Drops aren’t your thing, that’s okay! With the above in mind, we know Drops won’t please everyone.

I think the issue with grabbag is that if you only desire one or two items it quickly becomes something you dislike if you can't get it.

I do believe same item every time is preferable to an RNG based grabbag.  Is it possible to have them be progressing items?  Such as times in the past where the drops were warframe/weapon components.  So the drops go down sequentially. That way you don't feel locked into specific things and rewards for players are more forgiving.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

The thing is that everyone that is mad about the drops is mad that they can get the same thing 3 out of 5 times a week, but not the 1 item they wanted. The RNG with the bags is something that a lot of people have talked about, and the "casual" hangout part is kind of a lie. While I can just afk watch the streams, like many people do, it's still 30 minutes of my time. I watch the streams on my phone, which means I can't watch or do anything else to ensure I earn the drop. That means I'm dedicating 2 and a half hours to watch the streams. I don't think asking for a form of insurance, to prevent us from getting the same common item 5 times in a row is not asking much

24 minutes ago, Thawfoot said:

Free items are no strings attached.... while you do give these out they aren't free

they require you to tune in  watch for 30 mins and claim your reward

while the bar isn't a high one they aren't free

While i do appreciate your drops campaign...

they do require a time investment

Just like playing Warframe in general. Hypocrisy if i see it.

Archived