Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii Arrives Today!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, SarcasticHobbit said:

So when the Corpus liches drop, will that also change how the current liches work? Or will those stay the same? Like from what I heard, Corpus liches will end on Railjack missions. 

They said that about the grineer liches.  I famed at least 270 of those so I would have a full crew of cool looking but quirky liches with ephemeras 

1 hour ago, twirlandswirl said:

I watch most of the streams, but I forget - will Corpus "liches" be in this? I'm guessing not, since they aren't mentioned, but wanted to be sure.

come back when update 30.3 comes. DE has been straight forward about this. converted liches however will be availiable to use on the rail jack. i am alittle disappointed the liches cannot be customized and a little disappointed they are restricted to only guarding the rail jack. and a little disappointed the "on call" feature only temporarily spawns them in making them still seem inferior to the standard warframe spectre.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Mad_Hatter1887 said:

So excited, it releases on my birthday!! Might have to call in to work tomorrow. 🧐😅

I wouldn't if I were you, you'll end up sitting all day waiting for it to drop and then before you have to head to bed it'll be ready.

Better to take the next day off. 😉

Archived