Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Crossfire78 said:

When will you bring the Galleon back to Flexa you removed with 29.10?

That's probably coming with 30.1 based on the information that we've received so far. Also, its probably going to have a Lich on the galleon.

22 minutes ago, Kamachi said:

Thanks.

Void Storms as they currently stand are simply not worth the player time investment outside of getting Sevagoth parts, please review.

Up. Too much time consuming for a relic. Also normal Railjack Corpus missions are bad. 2 missions (Railjack/base) together and only 1 reward. Most of the times in a exterminate you finish at 1km from exit. Reduce kill needed and tiles to speedup mission

11 minutes ago, Kamachi said:

Efficiency is not the be-all and end-all but it is important, not everyone has a large amount of free time to play games.

Some Warframe zen: the easier it is to get everything, the sooner you will have everything, and when you have everything, getting anything has lost it's meaning.

So it is the opposite of the Red Queen hypothesis: the faster you farm the sooner your Warframe interest will go extinct. The guys saying "chill and just play for fun" do have a point.

The two exceptions are "new stuff" and kuva: new stuff because it is new (duh), and kuva because you can roll your 180 rivens indefinitely.

3 minutes ago, _Tormex_ said:

That's probably coming with 30.1 based on the information that we've received so far. Also, its probably going to have a Lich on the galleon.

In that case probably 31 ^^... looks like queenpins will be the next big one but thx for the info :)

DE , for the 7th time , please fix that issue that people cant see each other in relays or dojo , 6 days without trading ... please pay attention here ... you said investigating but would that take a month to fix or what ... we cant play without trading ... please fix it asap ...

12 minutes ago, Julia_af_Scaniae said:

Why can't the ships we kill drop reactants. I actually thought that was how it worked before trying the first mission. Void storms could convert the ships to corrupted ships. But no we get the Railjack as a taxi to the "real" mission. So disappoint!

I personally dislike that everyone in the railjack is forced to go inside. I would like to stay and man the ship; shooting down approaching ships as others deal with the corrupted inside.

Thank you for your efforts.

On the BUG of the new frame,it is rumored that some players using bug copy only a small amount of resources per mission to avoid triggering automatic blocking. Is this really the case?
The resources that flow into the market in this case although the average player may not have to worry about being punished as a result of buying by mistake.
But will this disrupt the normal order of the market?
Will you clean up the stolen goods in the market and punish these cunning people who use bug in the future?

1 minute ago, Boll said:

We want to farm, but why would you farm something in 20min when you can in 4?
There is no fun going slower. the game is literally space ninja going giga fast.

Why do you want to farm one thing fast in a boring mission when you could farm 4-6 things simultaneously in a mission that is way more interesting?

I'll have to agree with everyone else about void storms, not worth the time and not fun, it's just a normal RJ mission that takes longer because I need to wait ages for the corrupted enemies to drop enough reactant to open the relic and has no special rewards apart from sevagoth and epitaph parts.

Considering UP 30 was a major update I'm greatly disappointed.

Just now, Crossfire78 said:

Exactly... voidstorms are a means to play your run oif the mill RJ mission while opening a relic.

Kinda frightening how many tenno did not understand that, even though reb said that several times on her streams?

BR

I blame TP and Brozime for spreading misinformation bad hot takes

3 minutes ago, tronmaker said:

I personally dislike that everyone in the railjack is forced to go inside. I would like to stay and man the ship; shooting down approaching ships as others deal with the corrupted inside.

Then go play the other half of railjack missions lol. The grineer ones are still there.

2 minutes ago, Crossfire78 said:

Exactly... voidstorms are a means to play your run oif the mill RJ mission while opening a relic.

Kinda frightening how many tenno did not understand that, even though reb said that several times on her streams?

BR

You mean, while waiting for the corrupted enemies to spawn making it a normal Railjack mission but you have to wait for enemies to spawn?

HusH!!  stop asking better rewards or they will add Amber Ayatan Stars in the rewards table 😱.

Anyway, possibility to open multiple relics don't seems a bad idea at all and will make this mission type more attractive because right now only farming sevagoth is a reason to do so and once you are done it will be history.

1 minute ago, NinjaOficial said:

You mean, while waiting for the corrupted enemies to spawn making it a normal Railjack mission but you have to wait for enemies to spawn?

Just you don't wait?

In grineer you do the orokin derelict and you are full,

You do the pulse turbine and you are full etc.

I haven't got an single instance i had to wait for the void sinks to convert enemies or spawn corrupted.

And for Corpus missions, you have to do that ground frame part anyway and you definitley fill up there.

2 minutes ago, Okayane said:

finally someone with a good mindset and who think before talking on forums..

Well no... because DE said that it will be a normal RJ run but you can open a relic... much like any other relic run?

Only because you can speed run a capture, exterminate or rescue?

If you do relic defense or relic survival it takes just as long as the normal mission type?

Starting to cry that it takes to long just makes no sense if you take that into consideration?

BR

16 minutes ago, locustofchiron said:

yeah cause it's so much fun standing around in a PoI or crewship waiting for more reactant.

because it's fun to disregard the railjack turrets and let ramsleds hit so you can get some more reactant.

it's honestly not that long on grineer storms. you pop into a crewship and hear the fissure, it'll appear. if not, blow the place and rocket to the next one. one fissure hits, it's like 3-4 reactant. and everyone gets it. meanwhile someones doing the poi and you're hanging around to pop reactors. all the reactant's suddenly done. tunguska the lot like usual and you're off. you're done in a bit over 5ish minutes with a pocket full of endo from scrap blueprints, maybe got yourself back a radiant relic while doing the thing, maybe some void traces or a sevvy/epi part.

The worst part is honestly turning the ship away from the crewships when the last random idiot who joins tries to tunguska them away early without the reactant done or the fissure's woken up (find it sometimes takes a crewship or two, before they appear in the point of interest unless it's the galleon) cause he's in speed mode or adds more to the confusion with missile barrage. :V (I just void hole and hide behind it and everyone flies on it. and it holds the crewships in place for shooting later.)

Archived