Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2021 Dojo Showcase

[DE]Helen

Hello, I have a problem because I still have not received the message of participation and is this normal?

Le 22/04/2021 à 21:03, [DE]Helen a dit :

1. NewsPost Header_FeaturedDojoContest.jpg

Salut Tenno,

Cette année, TennoCon présentera 10 anciens gagnants du concours Dojo en vedette dans une série de visites de 2 minutes! Un membre de l'équipe communautaire animera et guidera les téléspectateurs de TennoCon à travers chaque magnifique Dojo.

Tous les anciens gagnants du concours Dojo en vedette sont éligibles pour soumettre leur Dojo pour examen. Le chef de guerre fondateur ou l'architecte qui a soumis un Dojo gagnant recevra un message dans la boîte de réception du jeu de l'équipe de la communauté Warframe entre aujourd'hui et le vendredi 30 avril . Ce message de la boîte de réception contiendra tous les détails que votre clan doit soumettre!

Les gagnants du concours Dojo en vedette du printemps 2021 seront également éligibles. Le concours se déroule du 7 au 20 mai et les gagnants sont annoncés le jeudi 27 mai. Ces gagnants recevront un message dans la boîte de réception le vendredi 28 mai!

Les clans éligibles ont jusqu'au 10 juin 2021 à 23 h 59 HE pour soumettre leurs dojos.

Nous sommes impatients de souligner les Dojos à TennoCon! Des détails soignés aux paysages massifs, vos idées créatives font partie intégrante de la communauté Warframe.

35 minutes ago, (PSN)sdaly96 said:

Hi, im the founding warlord of The Lost Paragon, winter 2019 moon ps4 winners. Neither myself or the architect (QueenofGreed) received any inbox message. Any chance one could be sent?

Might try a support ticket on this, if no response here. Just trying to help.

On 2021-04-22 at 3:03 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Hey Tenno,

This year, TennoCon will showcase 10 past Featured Dojo Contest winners in a series of 2 minute tours! A Community Team member will host, guiding TennoCon viewers through each beautiful Dojo.

All past Featured Dojo Contest winners are eligible to submit their Dojo for consideration. Either the Founding Warlord or the Architect who submitted a winning Dojo will receive an in-game inbox message from the Warframe Community Team between today and Friday, April 30. That inbox message will contain all the details your Clan needs to submit!

Spring 2021 Featured Dojo Contest winners will also be eligible. The contest runs May 7 - 20 with winners announced Thursday, May 27. Those winners will receive an inbox message on Friday, May 28!

Eligible Clans have until June 10, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET to submit their Dojos.

We look forward to highlighting Dojos at TennoCon! From careful details to massive landscapes, your creative ideas are a treasured part of the Warframe community.

I have received the message but am still unable to find the location to enter my code to submit my entry. Can you please send a link to this location?

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, (PSN)cris_pintora said:

Alguien sabe donde introducir el codigo?

On 2021-05-20 at 8:16 PM, (PSN)IRVoidGuru said:

I have received the message but am still unable to find the location to enter my code to submit my entry. Can you please send a link to this location?

http://wrfr.me/2021dojos fill this out or whatever website link they gave you in the inbox message. At the end of the form, you type the code that they gave you in the same inbox message.

On 2021-04-22 at 3:03 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Hey Tenno,

This year, TennoCon will showcase 10 past Featured Dojo Contest winners in a series of 2 minute tours! A Community Team member will host, guiding TennoCon viewers through each beautiful Dojo.

All past Featured Dojo Contest winners are eligible to submit their Dojo for consideration. Either the Founding Warlord or the Architect who submitted a winning Dojo will receive an in-game inbox message from the Warframe Community Team between today and Friday, April 30. That inbox message will contain all the details your Clan needs to submit!

Spring 2021 Featured Dojo Contest winners will also be eligible. The contest runs May 7 - 20 with winners announced Thursday, May 27. Those winners will receive an inbox message on Friday, May 28!

Eligible Clans have until June 10, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET to submit their Dojos.

We look forward to highlighting Dojos at TennoCon! From careful details to massive landscapes, your creative ideas are a treasured part of the Warframe community.

@[DE]Helen I tried to use the link that was provided in the in game inbox message and the form said that it was no longer accepting submissions. My inbox message and your above post both say the cut off is 11:59PM ET. I'm in the ET time zone and its only 12:39pm? Is there a bug or something I'm missing?

il y a 11 minutes, (PSN)BlightDragon89 a dit :

@[DE]HélèneJ'ai essayé d'utiliser le lien fourni dans le message de la boîte de réception du jeu et le formulaire indiquait qu'il n'acceptait plus les soumissions. Mon message de boîte de réception et votre message ci-dessus indiquent tous deux que la date limite est 23h59 HE. Je suis dans le fuseau horaire ET et il n'est que 12h39 ? Y a-t-il un bug ou quelque chose qui m'échappe ?

contact the warframe support or even on ping there on twitter explaining the problem because I don't think she will see your message in time

In any case I wish you good luck

21 hours ago, (XBOX)Esper sparks96 said:

Posted my entry but I hope i did it right- had to use imgur instead of Google Drive, but atleast that lets me give everything a description thingy.
Best of luck everyone!

I used imgur myself, so I hope we are both right. That's typically what I have used in the past for dojo contests.

2 hours ago, (PSN)BlightDragon89 said:

I used imgur myself, so I hope we are both right. That's typically what I have used in the past for dojo contests.

This is where i get competitive because youre playstation- REE!
kidding kidding :D
I'll see if i can find your clan photos from the past, always like seeing what people try out!

• 4 weeks later...

TennoConShowcaseDecos.png

Five PC Dojos, two PlayStation Dojos, two Xbox Dojos, and one Nintendo Switch Dojo have been selected for the TennoCon 2021 Dojo Showcase! The pre-recorded tours will play between panels during the TennoCon 2021 live stream.

Inbox messages have been sent to the ten selected Clans, detailing what they should expect on the day of TennoCon 2021.

A huge thank you to all who submitted their Dojos for consideration. Choosing the final ten was a challenge! It was a delight to see participation from recent Featured Dojo Contest winners and to see how Dojos from early rounds of the contest have grown over the years. Most of all, we loved reading about what inspired your designs and the close bonds you’ve formed. The communities you’ve created in your Clans are truly special.

We look forward to adding your Clan Tier Displays directly to your Clan Vaults shortly after TennoCon 2021! I’ll notify you in this thread once all decorations have been sent.

A compilation of the TennoCon 2021 Dojo tours is up on the PlayWarframe YouTube channel!

Thank you [DE]Fernanda, [DE]Yidan, and [DE]Yun for translating Spanish, Mandarin, and Korean for these tours so we could thank each Clan in their own language.

We’re in the process of adding the Clan Tier Display decorations to participating Clan Vaults right now! I’ll update this thread once the process is complete. Thank you to all Clans who share their Dojos with Tenno worldwide.

Archived