Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2021 Dojo Showcase

[DE]Helen

1. NewsPost Header_FeaturedDojoContest.jpg

Hey Tenno,

This year, TennoCon will showcase 10 past Featured Dojo Contest winners in a series of 2 minute tours! A Community Team member will host, guiding TennoCon viewers through each beautiful Dojo.

All past Featured Dojo Contest winners are eligible to submit their Dojo for consideration. Either the Founding Warlord or the Architect who submitted a winning Dojo will receive an in-game inbox message from the Warframe Community Team between today and Friday, April 30. That inbox message will contain all the details your Clan needs to submit!

Spring 2021 Featured Dojo Contest winners will also be eligible. The contest runs May 7 - 20 with winners announced Thursday, May 27. Those winners will receive an inbox message on Friday, May 28!

Eligible Clans have until June 10, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET to submit their Dojos.

We look forward to highlighting Dojos at TennoCon! From careful details to massive landscapes, your creative ideas are a treasured part of the Warframe community.

TennoConShowcaseDecos.png

July 8 Update: Five PC Dojos, two PlayStation Dojos, two Xbox Dojos, and one Nintendo Switch Dojo have been selected for the TennoCon 2021 Dojo Showcase! The pre-recorded tours will play between panels during the TennoCon 2021 live stream.

Inbox messages have been sent to the ten selected Clans, detailing what they should expect on the day of TennoCon 2021.

A huge thank you to all who submitted their Dojos for consideration. Choosing the final ten was a challenge! It was a delight to see participation from recent Featured Dojo Contest winners and to see how Dojos from early rounds of the contest have grown over the years. Most of all, we loved reading about what inspired your designs and the close bonds you’ve formed. The communities you’ve created in your Clans are truly special.

We look forward to adding your Clan Tier Displays directly to your Clan Vaults shortly after TennoCon 2021! I’ll notify you in this thread once all decorations have been sent.

July 19 Update: A compilation of the TennoCon 2021 Dojo tours is up on the PlayWarframe YouTube channel!

Thank you [DE]Fernanda, [DE]Yidan, and [DE]Yun for translating Spanish, Mandarin, and Korean for these tours so we could thank each Clan in their own language.

We’re in the process of adding the Clan Tier Display decorations to participating Clan Vaults right now! I’ll update this thread once the process is complete. Thank you to all Clans who share their Dojos with Tenno worldwide.

July 20 Update: All Clan Tier Display decorations have been added to the Clan Vaults of those who submitted their Dojos to the TennoCon 2021 Showcase. Relog into Warframe and search your Dojo decorations for your Clan Tier (Ghost, Shadow, Storm, Mountain, or Moon) to quickly find yours! Happy decorating, Tenno. You’re the best. 🙂

7 minutes ago, -Edrick- said:

Clan: BlackOPs [PC] 

Spring 2019 Gold Winner

Dojo Prime (older video and some rooms have been updated/added) 

https://youtu.be/a6KalNyRESA

Please follow the instructions provided in your in-game inbox message! It will arrive between today and Friday, April 30. We are not accepting submissions via forum thread for the TennoCon 2021 Dojo Showcase. Nonetheless, I look forward to receiving your submission!

If prior winners would like a look at their competition, the following spreadsheet has all winners from all contests on all platforms compiled, along with links to their entries:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12q_qFT9U6yA0Ih_9n0uAIFvB60BZs0H0NTgxNyMlANU/edit#gid=1552253016

I hope everyone decides to participate in this new contest, and hopefully we can see it again in the future!

Also if you're looking to get into Dojo Decoration and learn how, this is a good place to start!
https://youtu.be/5U9zTha9RlM

4 hours ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

Guys, please, solve the Switch bug on dojo decorations! It's been months already. We can't see the decoration thumbnails in the menu so to see how a decoration looks like, we must place it. Decorating on Switch right now is impossible!

Saying that it's "impossible" to decorate is bit of an overexaggeration but yes, some of the thumbnails don't load in.

Also if you haven't already, you should just make a post about it in the bug section.

Hi Helen, thanks for the info.

So like a champion of champions kinda deal , cool.

Juts a check i want , our lead decorator @Xforce has not logged in for quite some time now. We won the spring 2019 contest for PC mountain (Clan AsurO) , he made the submission.

So will the message go only to him or can i request the message to be sent to the founding warlord and myself as i am handling most of the decorating in the clan now.

We don't wanna lose out just cause we don't know the rules.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Cion said:

Saying that it's "impossible" to decorate is bit of an overexaggeration but yes, some of the thumbnails don't load in.

Also if you haven't already, you should just make a post about it in the bug section.

I've done it. And yes, it's impossible for me because in my case (and others in my clan and group of friends) around 90% of the decorations won't load. I'm not exagerating, it's that bad. Sometimes after leaving and re-entering the dojo, it will load a bigger batch, but other times it won't. And I've already reinstalled the whole game, moved it from the SD to internal memory and viceversa... The issue remains.

19 hours ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

Guys, please, solve the Switch bug on dojo decorations! It's been months already. We can't see the decoration thumbnails in the menu so to see how a decoration looks like, we must place it. Decorating on Switch right now is impossible!

I'm sorry the missing icons issue has affected Dojo decorating. We have a fix in the works, targeting the first week of May for Cert. I'll keep everyone posted in the PSA I posted today:

On 2021-04-24 at 3:42 AM, ---RV---Maniac said:

How about the issue on pc, where if you use navigation on your dojo to select a mission, after the mission ends you will be sent back to the dojo and suffer a drop to 5 fps for 1 or 2 minutes.
Making it unbearable to launch missions from dojo.

Don't worry, it's not just on PC. On Switch the issue is there too, except we're not that lucky and our fps drops to 0.1 lol

1 hour ago, (PSN)Dorian-Hawkmoon said:

Just a curiosity, but why not put the 10 winners on display on the starchart? Let people explore those dojo's you deemed worthy of showing off.

I doubt they'll end up doing that as this one isn't meant to supersede the quarterly Featured Dojo Contests, that would be a whole lot of dojos on the starchart if they tried to work all these in as well. Who knows though.

3 hours ago, Vash said:

I doubt they'll end up doing that as this one isn't meant to supersede the quarterly Featured Dojo Contests, that would be a whole lot of dojos on the starchart if they tried to work all these in as well. Who knows though.

Just for the weekend of Tennocon wouldn't interfere with the contest. The quarterly contest isn't really a contest anymore anyway.

Archived