Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have frames for our weapons?

Hi everyone, after a lot of thinking of it, an idea came to my mind...

We have a lot of weapons in our way to get the mastery rank 30, we love some of them enough to build it up (put them an orokin catalyst and a bunch of forma), and for some of them we invest a lot of farming time and/or materials for them. And sometimes, those weapons don't give us the fun that we felt with them after a new weapon comes out and it feels more powerful or fun than the others that we already have, making the hard decision of keep them as a relic in our inventory or sell them for a few credits just to make space in our inventory for new weapons (I personally have to sell my Braton Prime after i noticed that the karak kuva was more powerful in stats).

So, i ask for the community, and you debs of Digital Extremes, if its possible that you can give us a foundry recipe or something similar for frames that allow us to remove our weapons in the inventory and put them in the frames in order to preserve them as a trophy or decoration in our orbiter?

...Thats actually a pretty cool idea yeah, I'd be down for that. At the moment, I just have a few Articula load outs to commemorate my cherished weapons alongside my most used Frames, but something seperate more along the likes of the Fish Plaques/Mastery Slates and just weapons would be quite cool. Not sure I'd like them to be removed from profile though, I still use all my fav weapons, since a lot of the content in Warframe doesn't require the most optimal weapons to complete (but I suppose since this is just a hypothetical I don't have to worry about grinding out double sets quite yet) 

Nice idea! 

not kidding, Im not a fan of the Decorator menus, but I'll gladly fight it tooth and nail if we could put weapon racks in our Orbiters/ Dojos:

-Tenno Racks, which could include blade racks for Nikanas, Swords and other melees, like you would see in a real life Dojo. 

- Grineer Racks, full of Hinds, Gorgons and other Grineer weapons, arranged more like an armory.

- Corpus Racks, which could be sleek, fold-out metallic shelves, with some dry Ice effect.

- Orokin Racks, a single Plinth for a prime weapon of your choice. 

- Infested flesh-racks, because even the thing that holds your guns for you is living!

and of course, a plaque option for literally any player weapon, maybe with multiple outline options? would be neat IMO.

One thing to consider is that if this was implemented you might be severely limited in how many weapons you could display in your ship.  I would assume that they would likely cost close to 100 decor points, like other in-game construct decorations do.

But yeah, this would be cool.  Though I'll put the spin on it that I'd rather have these plaques work like the standard Warframe articula, where each plaque is generic and can hold any weapon that is still in your inventory.  That way you don't need to toss out a weapon to display it.

Oh god yes, let me put them in the dojo as well please. Finally I can mount my beloved Tonkor, Synoid Simulor, Boltor Prime and every other weapon that's fallen by the wayside over the years and has been collecting dust 😭

OP please request this gets moved to Feedback forum as it's a very good idea.

hace 7 horas, (PSN)Deeceem dijo:

Just checking: when you say remove you mean remove permanently, unrecoverable, I hope?

Yes, maybe we could have some racks as some of your suggest to show our actual weapons, and for some of them, the frame to remove them permanently of our inventory in way to make space for a new arsenal, let in our loved weapons as the memory of the fun that they give us gathering mastery rank with them, or just because we get a new powerful variant of the weapon, as could happen when the corpus liches get released. I'm not a fan of corpus weapons tho, but with the corpus queenpins, some of you could be honored to put the old variant of your favourite weapons in a frame plaque or rack in order to replace them with the new one, like, if it's possible, a new Amperex corpra or similar. 

En 28/4/2021 a las 18:30, (PSN)robotwars7 dijo:

not kidding, Im not a fan of the Decorator menus, but I'll gladly fight it tooth and nail if we could put weapon racks in our Orbiters/ Dojos:

-Tenno Racks, which could include blade racks for Nikanas, Swords and other melees, like you would see in a real life Dojo. 

- Grineer Racks, full of Hinds, Gorgons and other Grineer weapons, arranged more like an armory.

- Corpus Racks, which could be sleek, fold-out metallic shelves, with some dry Ice effect.

- Orokin Racks, a single Plinth for a prime weapon of your choice. 

- Infested flesh-racks, because even the thing that holds your guns for you is living!

and of course, a plaque option for literally any player weapon, maybe with multiple outline options? would be neat IMO.

En 28/4/2021 a las 17:22, Uhkretor dijo:

... I wouldn't mind having a storage crate in my Orbiter, just saying... But I would actually prefer a rack than a plaque...

Actually, is a good idea too, and i think people would like to have a racks to make their decorations prettier, even a prisma rack could be an interesting addition to Baro's business.

Archived