Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Khora Neuroptics drop rate bugged?

Elixcore

Question

This is not a parody/complaining thread, I am genuinely wondering.

I have 17 of her chassis and have gained around 6 mastery levels since I've been trying to farm her and I just recently posted about it on discord and 3 other people shared the same problem as me, they are missing the neuroptics. Is the drop currently bugged or are we just super unlucky?

20 answers to this question

Well, looking at her parts' drop tables:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Khora

... in any given 8-round SO run at an AABC rotation, you would expect:

15.97% chance of getting at least 1 Chassis BP
9.09% chance of getting a Neuroptics BP
11.28% chance of getting a Systems BP
11.28% chance of getting a Main BP

Now if you extract before finishing Round 6 or Round 8, then the Neuroptics BP or Systems and Main BPs drop to 0%, respectively.  So assuming you were to do Round 6 SO 17 times, the odds of not getting a single Neuroptics BP is actually (1-0.0909)^17, or roughly 20%.  So unless you actually did a LOT more and were horribly unlucky with the Chassis as well, I would say you are merely unfavored by RNGesus at this point, and not actively hated by the guy.  Yet.

Same here, after about 40 runs of rotation B, can't get Khora neuroptics to drop. The algorithm is probably set to not give you the last missing piece, so you'll give up and buy it, but that's just the conspiracy theorist in me. 🙃 Seems about the same for me with most pieces of gear in the game. There's a reason something like the Corinth prime barrel is going for 40p and the entire set is 45p. Can't get the barrel to drop after cracking many, many relics. To be fair though, there are other items that seem to follow the drop table rates, so it's not with everything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19 minutes ago, 0bsi said:

Another member of the RNGsus hates me club  :D  -  Been trying for over 6 months, doing 1-2 runs every few days (So it seems less grindy) but still no neuro or systems :(  

And that's why I don't pace myself when it comes to bad grinds.... I go hard on the grind until it Breaks me....quite Frankly I'd rather get Burnt out on the Game Faster.... That way I can find something else to play instead of wasting any more time on this Nightmare.... 

If the game is going to screw me... It may aswel Screw Me quickly....👀

Another member of the RNGsus hates me club  :D  -  Been trying for over 6 months, doing 1-2 runs every few days (So it seems less grindy) but still no neuro or systems :(  

At least the grind doesn't seem as painful as the Harrow Defection was :P 

16 hours ago, (PSN)GhostisGifted said:

Just letting u know km having this exact problem, 78th run straight to round 8 have a S#&$ ton of chasis khora bp and systems but 0 neuroptics...

When I farmed for Khora, it was the Main BP that refused to drop.  Just be glad that you can stop at Round 6, and don't need to go to Round 8 just to not get what you need.  I would recommend just doing 1 or 2 runs a day.  If you don't get it, move on to something else (do you have enough Kavat Gene Codes yet?  Khora parts need 9 to build) and come back tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Numerikuu said:

You're better off farming stuff to sell for plat in order to buy her imo.

With only one part left to go ?

Yeah I Wouldn't buy it....

If I grind for something and I'm already 3/4.... Either I get that Fourth Piece or Rage Quit trying to get that Fourth Piece....  Either way I ain't never gonna buy it.... I'm in too deep.... 

7 minutes ago, (PSN)GhostisGifted said:

I got focus for a while yesterday reached my cap and kept going anyway which rlly made ot way worse today i waited for it to reset before getting back into it, yes im getting like 10-40 thousand a run

Well.... Atleast it's something....

But yeah this Grind is Brutal... And it's Old.... I can't imagine how many players DE has pissed off with this Specific Grind... 👀

11 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I have Absolutely Zero Advice on how to get those Neuroptics especially since it seems like you already got this grind figured out....

I will however ask... Are you at the very least Farming Focus while Doing this ? 👀

Please Tell me you're getting Focus atleast.....

I got focus for a while yesterday reached my cap and kept going anyway which rlly made ot way worse today i waited for it to reset before getting back into it, yes im getting like 10-40 thousand a run

2 hours ago, (PSN)GhostisGifted said:

Just letting u know km having this exact problem, 78th run straight to round 8 have a S#&$ ton of chasis khora bp and systems but 0 neuroptics...

I have Absolutely Zero Advice on how to get those Neuroptics especially since it seems like you already got this grind figured out....

I will however ask... Are you at the very least Farming Focus while Doing this ? 👀

Please Tell me you're getting Focus atleast.....

Just got one this afternoon as i don't need them anymore.

Hang in there, bud. They never drop when we're actively looking for them. but as soon as we have everything and stop looking, they'll start raining like nobody's business.

1 minute ago, Elixcore said:

Don't quote me on this but I believe I have done around 40 runs of  wave 6. I have farmed quite a lot of mastery and frames in the process

If you are sure, then you are now at the 2% mark, or one in fifty.  But that also means you were especially lucky with the Chassis, as at 80 runs of Rotation A, the expected number there is just 6.66 (unless you did many more shorter runs of SO, of course).

1 minute ago, MqToasty said:

Well, looking at her parts' drop tables:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Khora

... in any given 8-round SO run at an AABC rotation, you would expect:

15.97% chance of getting at least 1 Chassis BP
9.09% chance of getting a Neuroptics BP
11.28% chance of getting a Systems BP
11.28% chance of getting a Main BP

Now if you extract before finishing Round 6 or Round 8, then the Neuroptics BP or Systems and Main BPs drop to 0%, respectively.  So assuming you were to do Round 6 SO 17 times, the odds of not getting a single Neuroptics BP is actually (1-0.0909)^17, or roughly 20%.  So unless you actually did a LOT more and were horribly unlucky with the Chassis as well, I would say you are merely unfavored by RNGesus at this point, and not actively hated by the guy.  Yet.

Don't quote me on this but I believe I have done around 40 runs of  wave 6. I have farmed quite a lot of mastery and frames in the process

Archived