Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream Overview: 154

12 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Unpopular opinion but deep inside i understood "we haven't done this before" "will be interesting regarding acquisition" as, or means, finally max rank ventkids pays off and she will be put there. 

As a kindly reminder, they almost are exclusively about kdrives, and offer barely other rewards that connect to the rest of the game. A content island so to speak. (That is compared to all current syndicates, Deimos being the pinnacle of having so much different stuff for the game)

I'd bet Vent Kids as well. "She slants a little younger than other frames", that and her having a K-Drive makes it pretty clear. A thought, though: if she's related to the Vent Kids and Fortuna, maybe her element is coolant, not water?

Just now, PublikDomain said:

I'd bet Vent Kids as well. "She slants a little younger than other frames", that and her having a K-Drive makes it pretty clear. A thought, though: if she's related to the Vent Kids and Fortuna, maybe her element is coolant, not water?

I could see that. 

It would be pretty funny too. Imagine all the people are complaining about "another water frame without fixing Hydroid" and then it turns out her theme isn't really water, it just sort of looks like it from a distance. It would fit with the K-Drive theme. for sure, to have it be some kind of coolant. It would make more sense too if she ends up related to the Vent Kids. 

39 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

I bet we would need to FISH her parts in the coolant.

2 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Maybe not fish for her parts, but I would wager anything a frame like her, whether it is water or coolant, is at least going to require some fishing to get the resources to build her. 

7 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

what?! 

WHAT?! 

Forced fishing in my space ninja game!?!?!?!? 

How dare they to be thid out of touch with WE, the community!!! 

The game is called Warframe for a reason, it's not called FISHERFRAME nor WARFISH!!!!!!1

Really liking the new Ember skin. The flowing lava body sold me and it will look much better with some armour, syandana, colour tweaks ect. It does have Equinox vibes but I like that because I'm a big fan of Equinox night. Much better than the chicken theme and easily looks like it will be her best skin.

As for Yareli, she looks cool but I hope they don't forget about Hydroid. He's been in need of a rework for a very long time and I'm sad that they didn't mention anything on stream. They gave Vauban an amazing rework when Protea came out so hopefully they've got something in mind for Blackbeard. 

Archived